剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
对不起
I shouldn't have come up here alone.
我不该自己过来的
I thought-- I thought... I could handle it.
我以为...自己能处理
I thought I could get him to listen--
以为能让他听...
listen to me.
听我的话
I thought...
我以为...
I get it.
我知道
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
There's his bike.
那是他的自行车
Agent Bellamy, hi.
贝拉米探员 你好
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 怎么回事
Oh, my god.
天呐
That means there's only one left.
那就只剩下他一个了
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Oh, Jacob!
雅各布
What were you doing?
你在干什么
Um, I wanted to see my friend.
我想见我的朋友
Jacob, you scared us.
雅各布 你吓死我们了
You're not supposed to go running off like that.
你不应该就这么跑出去
We talked about that.
我们说好的
They needed my help. I brought them food.
他们需要我的帮助 我给他们带了吃的
Who?
谁
It's okay. You can come out.
没事的 你们出来吧
We're sorry.
对不起
We didn't expect the boy to do this.
我们没想到这孩子会这样
This is Jenny, her mom and dad.
这是珍妮 还有她父母
They're like me.
他们和我一样
Sheriff?
警长
I saw them bring Gary Humphrey in.
我看到他们逮捕了加里·汉弗莱
Is it true?
是真的吗
Yeah.
没错
My god.
天呐
It's just...
这...
These people coming back--
这些回来的人们...
they're just turning the world upside down.
要把世界搅得天翻地覆了
They're wreaking havoc.
简直是灾难
Can I help you?
有事吗
I, um...
我...
I'm not sure.
我不知道
What's wrong?
怎么了
I-I'm, uh, I'm lost.
我...我迷路了
It's just that I just came up Northridge, and...
我从北岭市过来的 然后...
And what?
然后什么
And the road is paved.
路全铺好了
I mean, how did they do it so quick?
怎么会铺这么快的
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I mean, I... I'm lost, I think.
我是说...我觉得自己迷路了
It's just that...
这些...
What the hell is that thing?
那是什么东西
Yeah.
好吧
Do you mind if I just, uh, sit down for a minute?
我能...先坐一会吗
Just, uh, just to get my bearings?
等我...缓一缓
Arcadia County Sheriff's Department.
阿卡迪亚县警♥察♥局
This is probably gonna sound like a strange question, but...
这问题可能听起来很奇怪 但是...
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 什么
What year is it?
现在是哪一年
Stay there!
在那别动
Just stay there! I'm coming home!
在那别动 我马上回家
My sister.
我姐姐
My sister is back!
我姐姐回来了
I-I've got to-- I've got to go.
我得 我得走了
Arcadia county sheriff's office.
阿卡迪亚县警长办公室
Arcadia county sheriff.
阿卡迪亚县警长
Arcadia county sheriff. Can you hold, please?
阿卡迪亚县警长 你可以稍等一下吗
So where are you now?
你现在在哪里
Out in the middle of nowhere,
我也不知道在什么地方
out by route 11, I think.
大概在11号♥公路上吧
I just...
我只是
I don't know what else I could have done.
我不知道我还能做什么
Nothing.
什么也做不了
You know, this isn't your fault.
你知道这不是你的错
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Agent Bellamy,
贝拉米探员
Dr. Ward invited me to come back to Bethesda with him
沃德医生邀请我跟他一起回贝塞斯达
to study Jacob's cells,
去研究雅各布的细胞
I wasn't gonna go.
我本来不想去
I thought I could be of more use here.
我觉得自己在这里用处更大
But now that Rachael's gone, I...
可现在瑞切尔也不在了 我
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
You should go.
你应该去
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, right.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
是的 我就是这么想的
But I guess I just always find an excuse to stay here.
但我想我总能找到借口留下来
I know you'll do great things.
我知道你是个做大事的人
Maggie...
麦琪
The other day, your father mentioned something in my past.
那天 你父亲提到了我过去的一些事
Something I was hiding from.
我隐瞒的一些事
Hey, it's okay.
没关系
I don't need to know.
我不需要知道
No, no. I know.
是的 我知道
But I want to tell you anyway.
但是我想要告诉你
I want to tell you the whole story.
我想把事情完完整整的告诉你
Okay.
好吧
I'm here. Do you want to come by my office?
我就在这里 你想来我办公室吗
Agent Bellamy, you there?
贝拉米探员 你还在听吗
Oh, my god.
我的天
What is it?
怎么回事
Rachael.
瑞切尔
Thanks.
谢谢
Good job. Shut up.
干得漂亮 闭嘴
Seriously, pouring a proper beer, that's a--
说真的 能好好倒一杯啤酒那也是
That's an art.
那也是一种艺术
So how's the new job going?
新工作感觉如何
It's just part one of my plan.
这只是我计划的第一步
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What's part two? World domination.
那第二步是什么 征服世界
This isn't Korea.
这里不是朝鲜
This is Arcadia.
这里是阿卡迪亚
I'm home?
我回家了
Is he trying to get into the house, ma'am?
他是否企图闯入你家 女士
He's just standing there? Sheriff's department.
他只是站在那儿吗 警长办公室
Now he's saying it's his house?
他说是他的房♥子吗
Cup of coffee?
来杯咖啡吧
That street doesn't exist anymore.
那条街已经没有了
You're gonna have to slow down.
你千万别紧张
So calm down, ma'am.
请冷静 女士
You're looking for your mother?
你在找你的母亲吗
Arcadia county sheriff.
阿卡迪亚县警长办公室
We'll send someone out as soon as we can.
我们会尽快派人过去
You say your daughter's back?
你说你的女儿回来了
Where has she been?
她之前去哪儿了
Arcadia county sheriff.
阿卡迪亚县警长办公室
You never reported her missing?
你从来没有报告过她失踪了吗
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表