剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Resurrection"...
《亡者归来》前情回顾
I know you're having trouble accepting it.
我知道你对此难以接受
That boy is ours.
但他就是我们儿子
Our boy died 32 years ago.
我们的儿子32年前就死了
Letting him go was not a betrayal.
让他走不是背叛
It was right, and that's what you need to do.
那是对的 是你需要做的
Before we met, there was a woman I loved.
在我们认识之前 我曾经爱过一个女人
She drove her car off a bridge.
她开车冲出了大桥
She did it on purpose.
她是故意那么做的
I don't want anything to come between us.
我不想让任何事破坏我们之间的感情
I won't let it.
我不会让这种事发生的
Then you know what you have to do.
那你知道你该怎么做了吧
Do you know his story? What he did in his past?
你知道他的过去吗 知道他曾经做过什么吗
I'm here to protect my family, no matter what the cost is.
我回来是为了保护家人 无论付出什么代价
This smoke is all part of how it went down.
这种烟是他作案手法的一部分
There is nothing stopping him from having the money
没有任何东西能阻止他抢走钱
and getting out of there untouched.
安然无恙离开那里
You know I'd never let anything happen to you, Elaine.
我绝对不会让你受到任何伤害的 伊莱恩
I've missed so much of your life.
那么久我都不在你身边
I don't wanna miss any more.
以后我不想再错过了
Us against the world, Elaine.
我们对抗世界 伊莱恩
It's over.
结束了
No, it's just beginning.
不 这只是个开始
Better watch that flank, General.
最好注意着点侧面啊 大将军
That guy's gonna get smoked.
那家伙快完蛋了
He's covered--snipers,
有狙击手掩护呢
also... Godzilla.
而且还有哥斯拉
What were you like when you were a kid?
你小时候什么样子
I was a perfect angel, just like you.
就是个小天使 跟你一样
I was quiet, played army guys in the house a lot.
我小时候很内向 经常一个人在屋里玩小兵人
Did you have any brothers or sisters?
你有其他兄弟姐妹吗
Just me.
只有我一个孩子
What about your mom and dad?
那你♥爸♥爸妈妈呢
They adopted me when I was a baby.
我是他们领养的
Been gone ten years now.
他们已经去世十年了
Did you ever meet your real mom and dad?
你见过你的亲生父母吗
Never looked.
没去找过
That's sad.
真可怜
Not really.
其实并没有
My family loved me. I was happy.
我的家人都很爱我 我跟他们一起时很幸福
What makes you so sad now?
那你现在为什么总是闷闷不乐呢
Marty?
马迪
Marty, what's going on?
马迪 发生什么事了
Marty!
马迪
Marty!
马迪
Get over here! No! Marty!
快过来 不 马迪
Marty!
马迪
Marty! Stay down!
马迪 趴下
Marty!
马迪
Jacob!
雅各布
Who?
谁
Jacob.
雅各布
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
Can you come check my windows?
你能去检查一下我房♥间的窗户吗
They're...
窗户...
They're locked.
都锁好了
I checked before bed.
我睡前检查过了
Can you come check again?
能再去检查一遍吗
You're safe.
你很安全
Now look. Uncle Freddy scared the pants off those kids.
佛瑞德叔叔已经把那群熊孩子都吓跑了
They won't be back.
他们不敢回来了
Did they find Caleb in the factory?
他们在工厂找到凯勒了吗
Yes.
找到了
And they arrested him. He's in jail.
他们逮捕了他 关在监狱里
You don't have to be afraid of him.
你不用害怕他
I'm not.
我不是怕他
What is it then?
那是什么事
Is someone gonna come take me away, too?
也会有人把我带走吗
Nobody's gonna come and take you away.
不会有人把你带走的
Why would you even think that?
你为什么会这么想
Because...
因为...
I'm different.
我跟别人不一样
People think I'm strange.
大家都觉得我很奇怪
No, they don't.
不 没人这样想
You do.
你就这样想
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you sorry for?
为什么要说对不起
I don't know.
我也不知道
Acting like one of those women.
可能因为我也跟那些女人一样吧
Which women?
哪些女人
Controlling, manipulative...
控制欲强 很强势...
You're neither of those things.
你不是这样的
I want you to know, I understand
我想让你知道 我明白
how hard it was to tell Rachael to leave.
你开口让瑞切尔离开有多么困难
I just don't want it to come between us.
我只是不想让她影响我们两个人的感情
It won't.
不会的
I'm gonna go downstairs, try to get some work done.
我下楼处理点事
I won't be long.
马上就回来
Where did she go?
她去哪里了
Visit her family in Tennessee.
去田纳西州探望她的家人
Good.
很好
Good that she won't be alone.
还好她不会孤独一人
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
I used to have nightmares--
我以前常常做噩梦
wake up all sweaty, confused...
惊醒后全身都是汗 困惑
nerves jangled.
烦躁不安
You ever have nightmares, Agent Bellamy?
你做过噩梦吗 贝拉米探员
You get a second chance at life,
你获得了重生的机会
and what do you do?
而你都干了什么
You kill somebody, rob a bank,
你杀了人 抢银行
put another man in the hospital...
害别人进了医院
Throw it all away.
糟蹋了大好机会
For what?
到底是为了什么
Guess you could say I have a different perspective
我可以说 现在我对于生与死
on life and death now.
有不同的看法
Yeah? What's that?
是吗 什么看法
Did you really come all the way down here
你特地到这里来
to discuss my poor choices?
是想讨论我错误的选择吗
You've gone through something no one has ever experienced.
你经历了别人从未经历过的事
Instead of sharing what you know,
你不仅不坦白告诉我们
you lie about it?
还要说谎
Why?
为什么
We go through life afraid of death.
我们一生都惧怕死亡
It holds us back.
使我们畏缩不前
You're not afraid anymore?
你不再害怕了吗
I'm...
我...
I'm enlightened.
我顿悟了
Because the truth is, there is no life or death.
事实上 世界上没有生或死
There's only this.
就是这样
That's not an answer.
这不算是个答案
No.
不是
But why is the question so important to you?
但这个问题为什么对你如此重要
Sheriff.
警长
Everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Yeah, I had a little trouble sleeping.
我有点失眠
I take it you did, too?
我猜你也是吧
Our guest say anything interesting?
我们的客人说什么有趣的事了吗
Bunch of nonsense.
都是一堆废话
What a surprise.
真没想到啊
I got a message from the F.B.I. field office in St. Louis.
我收到联调局在圣路易斯办事处的消息
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表