剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Cheers. Love to meet him.
干杯 很高兴见到他
It's my brother.
是我哥哥
Hello?
喂
What?
什么
Ray, I'll be right there.
雷 我这就过去
Everything okay?
没事吧
I-it's Ray.
是雷
He's talking crazy, and he's got a gun.
他语无伦次 还有把枪
Come on.
快走
Hey, Dr. Langston.
朗斯通医生
Agent Bellamy.
贝拉米探员
It's her brother. He's... not right.
是她哥哥 他情况不大对
He's got a gun.
手里还有枪
Get on, Ninja. That's right!
上啊 忍♥者 对
That's right! Ray! Ray!
就这样 雷 雷
You don't scare me!
你吓不到我的
Ray! Ray! You don't scare me!
雷 雷 你吓不到我的
Don't do anything stupid!
别做蠢事
I got you in there! Calm down!
我堵到你了 冷静
You ain't going anywhere! Who's in there?
你哪儿也去不了 谁在里面
The demon! I got him trapped! Right inside the shed!
魔鬼 我把他困住了 就在小屋里
Calm down, Ray.
冷静 雷
Just calm down. What?! You don't believe me!
冷静下来 什么 你不相信我
You got to put the gun down, Ray. No, we believe you.
你把枪放下 雷 不 我们相信你
Show yourself! Just put the gun down.
现形吧 把枪放下
Come on out! Ray!
出来啊 雷
Come out now!
快出来
You're okay.
你没事了
It's okay.
没事的
Elaine?
伊莱恩
Dad?
爸爸
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表