剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
I want to sit down with her.
我想跟她坐下来谈谈
Sure. Yeah, I'll see if I can arrange that.
行 我看看能不能安排
Okay. Call you later.
好 稍后给你电♥话♥
Yeah.
好
Bye.
再见
Miss Richards?
理查兹小姐
Everything all right?
没事吧
Getting there.
差不多吧
The money isn't at that park, is it?
钱不在那个公园里 对吗
Tell him I don't want it.
告诉他我不想要这钱
She turned it over.
她把钱交出来了
All this time, I kept thinking you had answers
一直以来 我都以为你知道
about what you are, what happened to you.
自己到底是怎么回事 到底发生了什么
You're nothing but a con man.
其实你不过是个骗子
You trick people into thinking you know things about them.
你撒谎让别人以为你知道他们的事
You don't know anything!
其实你什么都不知道
All that effort...
你所做的一切
You've only succeeded
唯一造成的结果
in losing the one person who loved you.
就是失去了一个爱你的人
I'll tell you what I know.
我告诉你我知道的事
It's too late.
太晚了
I'll tell you about the boy.
我来告诉你那个男孩的事
There's nothing you can tell me about Jacob.
雅各布的事你什么都不知道
Not him. The other one-- the one who haunts you.
不是他 另外一个 阴魂不散的那个
Tell me.
告诉我
You think it's your fault.
你觉得那是你的错
What do you know?! What did you see?
你知道什么 你看到了什么
Ask the real question, Agent Bellamy.
问关键问题吧 贝拉米探员
Is he all right? Is he at peace?
他还好吗 他安息了吗
Water...
水
Caleb?!
凯勒
This is Dr. Eric Ward.
我是埃里克·沃德医生
Please leave a message at the sound of the beep.
请在哔声后留言
Hi, Dr. Ward. It's Maggie Langston.
你好 沃德医生 我是麦琪·朗斯通
Uh, it's been a while.
有阵子没联♥系♥了
Uh, I was calling
我给你打电♥话♥
'cause I was hoping you might be available for a consultation,
是希望能向你请教磋商
colleague to colleague.
同事之间的那种
I-I have three patients with the same... affliction and
我有三个有着相同苦痛的病人 以及
potentially a fourth patient as well, and it's just--
也许还有潜在的第四个 而且
It's getting a bit complicated,
事情越来越复杂了
so I was hoping the N.I.H. could spare you for a couple of days.
所以我希望卫研所能够放你几天假
Uh, I don't want to leave the information on a voicemail.
我不想在电♥话♥录音里说这件事
It's very important that this stays confidential, so call me.
这件事非常重要 因此还要保密 给我回电
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Just tell me again exactly what you saw.
再说一遍你看到的事
Listen, he was there, and then he wasn't--
他本来就在那儿 然后就不见了
Just... gone.
就那么消失了
So dead people can just show up and disappear at will?
所以死人可以随心所欲的出现又消失吗
That's what you're saying now?
你现在说的就是这个意思吗
Jacob's dream.
雅各布的梦
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Jacob had a dream that Caleb disappeared...
雅各布曾经梦见凯勒消失了
and he himself disappeared.
然后他自己也消失了
You've reached Henry and Lucille.
我们是亨利和露西尔
We're not available at the moment.
我们现在不方便接电♥话♥
Leave us a message, and we'll call you back.
请留言 我们会给你回电♥话♥
It's Marty--Agent Bellamy.
我是马迪 贝拉米探员
I need to speak with you immediately.
我要马上跟你们谈谈
I'm on the way to your house now. Call me right away.
我正在去你们家的路上 马上给我回电
Agent Bellamy? Is Jacob here?
贝拉米探员 雅各布在吗
Yeah, he's out back, catching fireflies with Are you sure?
在 就在后面抓萤火虫 你确定吗
What is it?
怎么了
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
What the hell's going on?!
到底怎么回事
Jacob!
雅各布
Uh, I'm right here, Marty.
我就在这儿呢 马迪
I'm right here.
我就在这儿呢
What is it?
怎么了
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事啊
Sorry, I...
抱歉 我...
I thought something...
我以为...
What's this all about, Agent?
这到底是怎么回事 探员
Something very strange has happened.
发生了一些很古怪的事
Is it about Caleb?
是跟凯勒有关吗
Yeah.
是的
He's gone.
他消失了
Isn't he?
是吗
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表