剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, yuu-- you want to sit down?
你想要坐下吗
I can call for somebody, ask 'em for a chair.
我可以叫人给你拿把椅子
No. I'm fine.
不用 没事
I didn't know if you'd come.
我不知道你会不会来看我
Thank you.
谢谢
Just seeing you here raises my spirits.
看到你我真的很开心
You've always been the proof there's good in my life.
我一直都把你当做我这辈子最美好的事
Well, you wanted to talk to me, so talk.
你说想和我谈谈 说吧
You're the only thing that matters.
什么都没有你对我重要
Did you really do those things?
你真的做了那些事吗
All the things that they said you did?
他们说的那些事
I know it doesn't make sense now.
我知道你现在很难理解
I got fired.
我被解雇了
My boss figured it out.
我的老板发现了
You used my computer found the schedule for the armored car.
你用我的电脑查询了运钞车的时间表
You used me.
你利用了我
Sweetheart, that wasn't--
宝贝 不是那样
You have to know everything I did was all for you and Ray.
我做的所有这些都是为了你和雷
Stop! Just stop it!
别说了 别说了
You had one thing to do--
你只需要做一件事
to protect me and Ray,
就是保护我和雷
And you couldn't even do that!
你都没有做好
I had to struggle through it all on my own.
我必须要自己面对这些
And you were able to, because you're my daughter.
你能做到的 因为你是我女儿
I raised you to be strong.
我把你培养成为坚强的人
What?!
你说什么
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you actually trying to tell me that those nights
你是在告诉我 你把我和雷
you left Ray and I alone,
独自留在家的那些夜晚
that that was a parenting strategy?
其实是你养育孩子的策略吗
Look at the woman you are today.
看看现在你多坚强啊
You know nothing about me!
你对我根本就不了解
The woman I am today?
我现在是个什么样的人
I don't trust anyone!
我不相信任何人
I never let anyone into my life!
我从来没有让任何人走进我的生活
I never see the good in anybody!
我看不到别人的优点
And you know what the sad part is?
你知道最可悲的是什么吗
When you came back,
你回来之后
I really tried to see the good in you,
我努力想去发现你身上的优点
and you proved me wrong...
但是你证明我错了
Again.
又一次
It wasn't all bad.
不是所有的事都那么糟
What about your birthdays?
记得你的生日吗
Every year, what did we do?
每一年 我们都怎么庆祝的
A picnic every year in Dreiser Park, remember?
每年都去德莱塞公园野餐 记得吗
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思
We got all your friends together, got a cake...
我们会把你的朋友都叫来 买♥♥个蛋糕
Dreiser Park.
德莱塞公园
Where's that?
在哪里
It's far. It's on the edge of town,
离这很远 在小镇的边缘
but the way he said that,
不过从他说话的口气来看
you think he's trying to tell her something?
你看他是不是想要告诉她些什么
Where the money is?
放钱的地方
Right now it's all we got. Bobby? Yeah?
目前只有这条线索了 鲍比 怎么了
I want a couple units at Dreiser Park with a backhoe.
带两队人找一辆挖土机到德莱塞公园去
I want you to do a grid search on any area
对任何看起来最近被挖过的区域
that looks like it's been recently disturbed.
进行地毯式的搜寻
Flag it and start digging. I'll meet you there.
标记一下然后开挖 那里见
I know, dad.
我知道 爸爸
I know I wasn't always there for you.
我知道我并不总是在你身边
I'm just not built that way, but...
我不是那样的人 但是...
I did my best, sweetie.
我已经尽力了 亲爱的
And when I came back,
当我回来的时候
when I realized I had a second chance to fix things for you--
当我意识到有了第二次机会来补偿你的时候
As soon as I came back, I knew what I'd do--
我一回来就知道该做...
As soon as you came back?
你一回来
You knew.
你知道
All along, you knew you'd died.
自始至终 你都知道自己死了
Elaine, what does that have to do with...
伊莱恩 这有什么关系呢...
You lied to me
你骗了我
from the moment you came back into my life.
从你回到我生活中的那一刻起就在骗我
It was all a lie.
一切都是谎言
You haven't changed at all.
你根本没变
You never will.
也不会变
Elaine...
伊莱恩...
Elaine!
伊莱恩
Ryan, right between the garbage can
瑞恩 在垃圾桶
and that tree right there. Yeah.
和那棵树中间 对
This seem right to you, Sheriff?
你觉得是这里吗 警长
No privacy here.
这里一点也不隐蔽
Caleb would have been taking a big risk.
要是埋在这里 冒的风险太大了
But if he was trying to send a message to Elaine,
如果他是想告诉伊莱恩什么
this is the only thing
从他们的谈话中能听出来的
that even remotely sounded like a possibility.
也就只有这一种可能了
He was trying to tell her something,
他是想要告诉她些什么
but maybe not this.
但可能不是这个
I want to go back and talk to her.
我想回去找她谈谈
I'm gonna keep looking.
我继续搜寻
Bellamy. It's only a few hours before the feds start to head our way.
贝拉米 联调局的人还有几个小时就过来了
We're running out of time.
时间紧迫
Yep?
请进
It's good to see that after 12 years, uh,
12年后再见到你真让人高兴
paper gowns are still awful.
一次性检查服还是这么糟
Yeah. Some things are never gonna change.
是啊 有些事永远不会变
So I took a look at most of your results,
我看了你的检查结果
and everything looks good so far.
目前来看一切都很正常
Tom said there were... others like me.
汤姆说还有...跟我一样的人
Yeah, two, that we know of.
是的 我们知道的有两个人
Uh, I don't know if you knew my friend Elaine?
不知道你认不认识我的朋友伊莱恩
Elaine Richards?
伊莱恩·理查兹
But her dad is one,
她的爸爸是其中一人
and before him, my cousin Jacob...
在他之前 我的堂哥雅各布...
I never knew, but Wait.
我没想到 不过... 等等
Jacob?
雅各布
Jacob Langston?
雅各布·朗斯通
Yeah.
对
Tommy's best friend who--who drowned?
汤米最好的朋友 淹死的那个吗
Yeah. You knew him?
对 你认识他吗
Yeah, from school.
认识 学校里认识的
We were all friends.
我们以前都是朋友
God, I can't believe this.
天呐 真不敢相信
What?
怎么了
Rachael, did you know...
瑞切尔 你知道吗...
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
B-but, wait, uh,
但是 等等
that means that it happened before I...
意味着这是在我...
Oh, God, please don't tell Tom.
天呐 千万别告诉汤姆
No, no. No, of course not.
当然 当然不会
You're my patient.
你是我的病人
Please don't tell anyone.
别告诉任何人
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们
Hi. Any progress with Caleb?
你好 凯勒那边有什么进展吗
Not sure yet.
还不确定
I'm going to see Elaine now.
我现在去找伊莱恩
I wanted to hear about the new returned. How is she?
我想了解下新的归来者的情况 她怎么样
She's--she's okay, under the circumstances.
目前来看 她...她很好
She tell you anything helpful--
她跟你说了什么有用的
any new information?
新的信息吗
No. No, not really.
没有 没什么
Um, I think she was still a bit disoriented.
我觉得她还有点困惑
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表