剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
全部有罪
Guilty on all counts.
感谢陪审团 你们可以离开了
The jury is thanked and excused.
法庭解散
Court is dismissed.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
会没事的 会没事的 亲爱的
It'll all be okay. It's gonna be okay, sweetheart.
好吗
Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我带她出去透透气
I'm gonna take her outside for some air.
好主意 过来
That's a good idea. Come here.
没事的
Okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
-你怎么知道的 -知道什么
- How did you know? - Know what?
今天来
To come today.
你怎么知道今天会出裁决结果
How did you know the verdict was coming down today?
大卫跟我说的
David told me.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
嗯
Yeah.
他在那呢 寿星
There he is, the birthday boy!
玩得开心吗
Having fun?
我的小子们
Oh my boychiks!
开心根本形容不了
Fun does not begin to describe it.
我将一辈子记住今天
This is a day that I will remember for the rest of my life,
就算我活到100岁
even if I live to be 100 years old.
顺便说下 我家族的很多男人都能活这么久
Which, by the way, a lot of the men in my family actually do,
一旦他们放弃甜食和复仇心重的女人
once they lay off the sweets and the vengeful women.
谢谢你们
Thank you, boychiks.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well!
看来某人又不晕船了
Looks like someone's got their sea legs back.
是的 喝了点摩根船长
Yeah, I had some Captain Morgan's,
一点杜松子酒和人工苏打水
a little gin, club soda.
感觉好多了
Feel a lot better.
实际上
In fact.
下来吧 兄弟
Come on down here, buddy.
马上就来
Turn and burn.
又过了一年夏天
Another summer.
是啊
Yeah.
明年你会回红橡树吗
Think you'll be back to Red Oaks next year?
我连下周要做什么都不知道
I barely know what I'm doing next week,
更别说明年夏天了
let alone next summer.
你会成功的 哥们儿
It's gonna happen for you, dude.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
或许吧
Maybe.
不过我有件事我很确定
I know one thing, though.
在泽西成功不了
It's not happening here in Jersey.
披萨来了 给你拿了一片
Hey, pizza's here. Grabbed you a slice.
所以我才爱你
That is why I love you.
是吗
You do?
当然
Yeah, sure.
不过不用觉得你得回我什么的
But, you know, don't feel like you have to say it back or anything.
吃你的披萨 看日落
Eat your pizza. Watch the sunset.
空间够吗
You got enough room?
我和你妈可以开沃尔沃跟在后面
Because your mom and I could follow in the Volvo.
不用 我没问题
No, I got it.
他在这呢
There he is!
大学生
Big man on campus!
迈尔斯先生 迈尔斯太太
Mr. Myers, Mrs. Myers!
不好意思 我是说罗森太太
Sorry! I mean Rosen.
没事 叫我们山姆和朱迪就行
No, call us Sam and Judy.
还是可以叫迈尔斯先生
Actually, Mr. Myers still works for me.
好的
All right.
抱歉 我不能久留
I'm sorry, I can't really stay too long.
我自己还有行李要收拾
I got my own packing to do.
什么时候开始上课
When do classes start?
-周一 -真好
- Monday. - Good for you.
很好 为你骄傲
Very good. Very proud of you.
谢谢 山姆和朱迪 我是说迈尔斯先生
Thank you, Sam and Judy-- I mean Mr. Myers.
-你真的要去了 -是啊 不可思议
- You're really doing this! - I know. It's crazy.
太棒了 我为你激动
It's awesome! I'm psyched for you.
跳出这一步
Making that leap.
我也为你激动 常青藤先生
I'm psyched for you too, Mr. Ivy League.
你要是渴望大学生活
You ever get a hankering for the campus life,
我的宿舍永远为你敞开
you know my dorm room's always open.
当然 等我安顿下来 我就来找你
Definitely. Soon as I'm settled, I'm coming up.
-好 -好
- Cool. - Cool.
-好 -好
- Cool. - Cool.
-好 -好
- Cool. - Cool.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
-怎么了 -逗我们
- What? - Humor us.
这是个伤感的时刻
It's an emotional moment,
尤其是为了你妈妈
Especially for your ma.
我的宝贝
My baby.
别这样 妈 我又不是去关岛
Mom, come on. It's not like I'm moving to Guam.
我爱你
I love you.
亲爱的 我知道有时候我会很烦人
Honey, I know I can be a pain in the ass sometimes,
经常缠着你
and I ride you too much,
但我是你♥爸♥爸
but I'm your dad.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
我知道
I know.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
再见
Bye!
-你没事吧 -嗯 没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
很好
Good.
因为我打赌
Because I'll lay you even money
几个月后他就会回到
that he's back on one of our couches
我们的沙发上
in the next few months.
山姆
Sam.
真希望我能懂他在做什么
I wish I understood what he was doing,
但事实是我毫无头绪
but truth is I haven't got a clue.
我也是
Me neither.
你觉得他做了错误的决定吗
Think he's making a mistake?
-我不知道 -我也是
- I don't know. - Me neither.
也许我们该让他去博
Maybe we should let him.
我是大王 现在不在
It's David. I'm not here right now.
哔哔声后请留言
Please leave a message after the beep.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我从你♥爸♥爸那要来的号♥码
I got your number from your dad.
我打来只想说
I, I just wanted to call and say that
我看了你拍的巴黎录像 我很喜欢
I watched your tape of Paris, and I loved it.
那个
So...
你也许可以想象到这里有多疯狂
you can probably imagine things are pretty crazy around here.
我爸的律师在上诉
My dad's lawyers are appealing.
不管你信不信
And believe it or not,
我在新新学校上工作室艺术课
I am taking a studio art class at the New School.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
不过我的教授很棒
But my professor's really great.
我很喜欢
And I'm enjoying it.
我得挂了
So, um, I have to go,
但 我不知道
but... I don't know.
我打来只是想说
I just wanted to call and say that
很高兴你在城里落脚了
I'm happy that you finally got your place in the city.
你一定很激动吧
I bet you're really excited.
或许哪天我们会撞见对方
Maybe we'll run into each other sometime.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
红橡树
第二季第十集
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表