剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
You okay?
不知道
I don't know.
你需要医生还是什么
You need a doctor or something?
可能需要心理医生
A therapist maybe.
你一定觉得这很好笑
This must seem pretty funny to you
因为我总是闹着要快快长大
since I was always the one in such a hurry to grow up.
不 我不觉得好笑
No, I don't think it's funny.
-巴里叫你来的吗 -他让我来
- Did Barry send you? - He asked me to.
我拒绝了
I said no.
我不会劝你嫁给他
I wasn't gonna talk you into marrying him.
-那你来干什么 -因为我想
- Why are you here? - Because I figured
你现在可能很孤单
you'd probably feel pretty alone right now,
我想让你知道你并不孤单
and I wanted you to know you're not.
也想跟你说 如果你不想结婚了
And also to tell you, if you don't wanna go through with this,
你可以不结
you don't have to.
你只要说出来 我就带你走
Just say the word, and I'll get you out of here.
你会为了我这么做吗
You'd do that for me?
当然
Yeah, of course.
那你想让我把车开过来吗
So you want me to pull the car around?
我已经不知道我想要什么了
I don't know what I want anymore.
也许这个能帮到你
Maybe this will help.
宝贝 是我 巴里
Hey, babe. It's me, Barry.
我知道你现在感觉有点喘不过气
I know you're feeling pretty overwhelmed right now,
我不怪你
and I don't blame you.
我自己也感觉喘不过气
I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed myself.
我从没想过我会成家立业
I never thought I'd settle down.
我想有些马注定不会被驯服
Figured some horses just weren't meant to be broke--
我会任性地 孤单地
...that I'd roam these lands
自♥由♥地在这土地上游荡
wild, lonely, and free.
然后某天你飞驰进了我的生活
Then one day you galloped into my life,
一匹性感的巴洛米诺马
a sexy Palomino,
你的鬣毛随风飘动
wind blowing through your mane.
尽管当时有另一个男人骑着你
And even though there was another guy riding you at the time,
我知道有天你会驯服我
I knew one day you'd be the one to tame me.
而你做到了 凯伦
And you did, Karen.
在这个比喻中你又做回了女人
You're back to being a woman now in this metaphor,
因为凯伦对马来说并不是个好名字
because Karen's not really a good name for a horse.
通常它们都叫化身或者暴徒
Usually they're called things like Peanut or Apache.
总之
Anyway.
我想说的是
The point is...
我爱你
I love you,
我不想再游荡
and I'm done roaming.
你驯服了这匹野马
You done broke this wild mustang.
我听从你的一切指挥
Got me eating out of your hand.
我只对你的方糖感兴趣
And I'm not interested in anyone's sugar lumps but yours.
所以
So...
你愿意让我成为世上最幸福的马
will you make me the happiest horse on earth,
陪我一起开始新生活吗
and ride off into the sunset with me?
愿意
Yes.
告诉他我说了愿意
Tell him I said yes.
-你让我刮目相看 -什么
- I'm impressed. - Huh?
你的职业道德 现在这个时候 大多数摄像师
Your work ethic. By now, most videographers
都会喝得烂醉 勾搭伴娘
would be shitfaced and hitting on bridesmaids.
我以前就是这么干的
That was my M.O.
-你也做过摄像师 -我什么都做过 孩子
- You've been a videographer? - I've been everything, kid...
包括结婚
including married.
-你想要工作吗 -当然
- Hey, you want a job? - Sure.
我没开玩笑 ZBX需要你这样的人
I'm not kidding. Could use someone like you down at ZBX.
不怕工作 懂得剪辑
Not afraid to work. You know your way around an editing deck,
不讨厌游泳
don't have an aversion to bathing.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
能给我点时间考虑下吗
Uh, can I have some time to think about it?
嗯 好好考虑吧
Yes, think it over.
好了 我得想个办法吃这个
All right, I gotta find a way to eat this.
-嘿 -天啊
- Hey! - Oh, gosh!
你看着不错啊
Hey, um, you look great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你刚才唱得很好
You sounded real good out here.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
谁能想到你还有这么敏感的一面
Who knew you had such a sensitive side?
嗯 我们分手后
Yeah, well, after we broke up,
我进行了很多灵魂搜寻
I did a lot of soul searching.
我和真的史蒂夫联♥系♥上了
I got in touch with the real Steve,
他只想爱以及
the guy that just wants to love and,
你懂的 被爱
you know, be loved.
我变了
I've changed.
行了 聊天愉快
All right, that was a nice talk.
-借过 -如果你
- Excuse me. - So if you really--
很棒的仪式 对吗
Beautiful ceremony, wasn't it?
-他们看着很幸福 -是的
- They looked so happy. - Yup.
山姆 我们是成年人
Sam, we're adults.
我们应该可以谈论那晚发生的事
We should be able to talk about what happened the other night.
我不想
I don't wanna.
凯伦 亲爱的
Karen! Sweetheart!
-你真美 -谢谢
- So beautiful. - Thank you.
谢谢 迈尔斯夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Myers.
实际上 我决定改回我的娘家姓
Actually, I've decided to go back to my maiden name--
-罗森 -什么时候的事
- Rosen. - Since when?
几天前正式生效了
Um, it just became official a few days ago.
不好意思 我要去找点喝的
Excuse me, I'm gonna go get something to drink.
你们准备去哪儿度蜜月
So, where are you kids going on your honeymoon?
-阿卡普尔科 -墨西哥
- Acapulco. - Mexico, huh?
不错 别喝那里的水
Great, great. Don't drink the water.
我也听说了
Yeah, it's what I hear.
或者吃那里的东西
Or eat the food.
我的格雷西怎么样了
How's my Gracie doing?
很棒
She's great.
很好
Great.
完全察觉不到它的存在
Don't even know she's there.
这就是我的故事 被一个牧师戴绿帽子
So that's my story, cuckolded by a man of the cloth.
他们会在我的墓碑上刻上这个
That's what they'll carve on my gravestone,
不过我打算被火化
except I plan to be cremated
让人把我的骨灰撒向一只女子垒球队
and have my ashes scattered across a women's softball team.
纳瑟
Nasser.
斯奇普
Skip.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you with something?
我在侦查那边站在彩棚旁边的
Just doing some recon on those two girls standing over there
-两个女生 -那不是彩棚
- by that huppah. - It's not a huppah.
是格子棚
It's a trellis.
-一样 -不一样
- Same difference. - No, it isn't.
彩棚是犹太婚姻的一个神圣象征
A huppah is a sacred symbol of Jewish matrimony.
格子棚是花♥园♥装饰
A trellis is a garden decoration.
随便你
Whatever.
重点是 似乎不去勾搭就太浪费了
Point is, seems like a wasted opportunity.
我们两个都在单飞
Both of us are flying solo.
想着我们也许可以组队
Thought maybe we could team up.
你想让我做你的僚机
You're asking me to be your wingman?
不 恐怕我的飞行日子已经结束了
No, I'm afraid my flying days are over.
我可以去
I'll do it.
不要
No.
想跳舞吗
You wanna dance?
-你不是在工作吗 -休息中
- Aren't you working? - I'm on a break.
你和爸之间还好吧
Everything okay with you and Dad?
没事
Oh, fine.
为什么他要在仪式前换座位
Why did he change seats before the ceremony?
我想翻篇对你父亲来说有点困难
I think your father's having a hard time moving on.
我以为离婚是你们两人共同的主意
I thought it was both your ideas to get divorced.
我也这样以为的
I did, too.
你♥爸♥跟我说你和斯凯分手了
So your dad tells me that you and Skye broke up.
是的 不过不算正式分手
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表