剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
卖♥♥了10万吗
Did they get $100,000 for it?
-没有 -想一想
- Not quite. - Well, think about that.
这人开着你父母的房♥子
This guy is riding around in your parents' house,
同时还有《体育画报》的模特给他打飞机
getting hand jobs from Sports Illustrated models.
我想说的是有很多人富得流油
Yeah. Point is there are a lot of guys out there making a killing,
你现在还年轻还有机会加入他们
and you are of an age where a young guy can join the hunt.
-是吗 -是的 听着
- Yeah? - Yeah. Hey, listen,
我当初也没比你大多少 就已经在Exchange工作了
I wasn't much older than you. I had a seat on the Exchange.
你的五年计划是什么
What is your five-year plan?
没有
I don't really have one.
我算是过一年算一年吧
I'm kind of taking things year to year.
好吧 那你的一年计划是什么
Okay. So what's your one-year plan?
搞清楚我有什么擅长的
I guess to figure out what it is I'm good at
且别人愿意给我发工资的事
that someone's willing to pay me to do.
以前我想的是拍电影
I used to think that was to do with movies, you know?
但现在这似乎已不太可能
But, uh, since that doesn't seem to be in the cards,
我又得开始慢慢找
I guess I'm back to exploring my options.
这不算是计划
Okay, that's not a plan.
这叫拖延时间
That's called stalling for time.
你知道你让我想起谁吗
You know who you remind me of a little bit?
我弟弟 斯凯的叔叔马福
My kid brother, Skye's uncle Marv.
他像你这么大的时候跟你一样有点古怪
He was a little bit of a space cadet, too, when he was your age.
人很好 别误会 我很爱他
Nice guy. Don't get me wrong. I love him to death.
但他总是想入非非
But his head's always in the clouds.
你知道他最后干什么去了吗
You know where he wound up?
脊椎推拿治疗者
A chiropractor.
他喜欢吗
Does he like it?
谁管他喜不喜欢
Who the fuck cares if he likes it?
他是个庸医
He's a glorified masseuse.
开福特斑马
He drives a Pinto.
小孩上公立学校
His kids go to public school.
这些都不是好事
These are bad things, I'm saying.
听着 我讲这个故事是想告诫你
You kn-- Listen, I offer this as a cautionary tale
这就是你不选择自己的人生路
of what happens when you don't choose a path in life
而让人生为你选择的下场
but you let life choose for you.
斯凯过去很喜欢和我来这
Skye used to love coming here with me.
那时她还不认为吃肉就是谋杀
This was before she decided meat was murder.
虽然她个头不大 但她可以吃掉一整块牛排
You know, for a little thing, she can really put away a steak.
挺不可思议的
It's-- It's quite impressive.
有意思
That's funny.
她工作的地方怎么样
How's that place she's working?
挺不错的 食物很赞
Yeah, it's pretty good. The food's decent.
是餐厅吗
It's a restaurant?
是的 我以为你知道
Yeah. I thought you knew.
是的 我忘了
No, I did. I-- I think I forgot.
你的牛排怎么样
What-- How's your steak doing?
一个人真能吃这么多吗
Can one person really eat all this?
一个男人可以
A man can.
苏珊 接待员 她挺漂亮的
Hey, there's Susan, the receptionist, she's really pretty.
工资名单里的玛莎怎么样 她单身
What about Marcia from payroll? She's single.
不行 她太吓人了 长长的指甲
Oh, no, no. She's scary. I mean, with those long nails.
那些是假的
Those aren't real.
是吗
No?
是的 是接上去的
No. Those are press-ons.
不行 我觉得我还没准备好
No. No. I don't think I'm ready.
我好多年没约会过了
I haven't been on a date in years.
并没有多少改变 你会没事的
Things haven't changed that much. You'll be fine.
你怎么认识你老婆的
How'd your meet your wife?
唱诗班 她可怜我
Choir. Yeah, she took pity on me.
她说 "你盯着我看了六个月
She said, "You've been staring at me for six months.
你要什么时候才约我出去 特伦斯"
When are you going to ask me out, Terrence?"
于是我约了 她说 "我考虑下"
So I did, and she said, "I'll think about it."
现在做施洗者未免有点太晚了
Well, it's probably a little late for me to become a Baptist.
你可以在分类广♥告♥里打广♥告♥
You could put an ad in the classifieds.
什么意思 像"你喜欢冰镇果汁朗姆酒吗"这样
What do you mean, like "Do you like piña coladas?"
是的 值得一试
Yeah. It's worth a shot.
应该不会有多少人看上我
I don't think I'm going to get many takers.
离异且患有心脏病 寻找不错女士
A divorced heart patient seeks nice lady
在家看《夜间法庭》
to sit at home and watch "Night Court."
我有个叫珍妮丝的表妹
I have a cousin named Janice
大约一年前离的婚
who just got divorced about a year ago.
她也喜欢看电视
She likes TV, too.
我觉得你俩可能会来电
I think you two might actually hit it off.
-真的吗 -真的 我给她打个电♥话♥
- Really? - Yeah. I'll give her a ring.
好吧 我会见她
All right. I'll meet her.
你也没什么可损失的
I mean, what do you have to lose?
好吧 就这么定了
Okay. It's a date.
入口
Our entrance.
格帝资本合伙人
那是以防万一我忘了我名字
Just in case I forget my name.
接待区 这是我们的分♥析♥师
Reception area. One of our analysts here.
-先生 -他们大多数人
- Sir. - Most of them don't know their dicks
都很没用
from a hole in the ground,
所以90%的时候他们的预测都是错的
which is why their predictions are wrong 90% of the time--
我留着他们是好让我知道什么不能买♥♥
I actually keep 'em around just so I know what not to buy.
我没开玩笑
I'm not even joking.
这里是交易楼层
This is my trading floor.
奇迹发生的地方
This is where the magic happens.
他们有坐下过吗
Do they ever sit down?
可能大便时会
Well, probably to take a crap,
但我保证不了
but I couldn't swear to you.
过来一下
Hey, hey, come here a second.
你多大了
How old are you?
-23 -好的
- Uh, 23. - Okay.
去年我们给了你多少钱
What did we pay you last year?
加上奖金 125
With bonus, 125.
明年加油
We'll get 'em next year.
你恐高吗 大卫
You afraid of heights, David?
-不 -过来
- No. - Come here.
看看那里
Take a look at that.
我爸恐高
My old man was afraid of heights.
他一辈子的愿望就是
His whole life, all he ever wanted to do
向西旅行去看一眼大峡谷
is take a trip west to see the Grand Canyon.
等我成了少年
So finally, I'm a teenager.
我们终于去了 到了大峡谷
We did it. We get to the Grand Canyon...
他不敢下车
and he was too scared to get out of the car.
那时我才知道他恐高
So that's where I get it.
等等 你恐高
Wait a minute. You're afraid of heights?
不是一般的恐高
Oh, petrified.
不过景色很美 是吗
It's quite a view, though, isn't it?
几乎可以一直看到斯凯的公♥寓♥
You can almost see all the way to Skye's apartment.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
她新家怎么样
How do you like her new place?
她还没搬进去
She hasn't moved in yet.
对哦
Right. Of course.
我知道的 我忘了
I knew that. I forgot.
不 你不知道
No, you didn't.
这是你请我吃午饭的原因吗
Is that why you invited me to lunch?
向我打听关于斯凯的消息
So you could pump me for info about Skye?
我是她爸 我有权知道她住哪儿
I'm her father. I have a right to know where she's living,
她室友是不是斧头杀人犯
if her roommates are ax murderers.
你怎么不去问她
Why didn't you just ask her yourself?
她要是回我电♥话♥我会的
I would if she'd return my calls.
地狱厨房♥
Hell's Kitchen.
真的吗 天啊
Really? Jesus.
无电梯公♥寓♥四楼 室友不是斧头杀人犯
Fourth floor walk-up, and her roommates aren't ax murderers.
一个是时装技术学院大三学生
One's a junior at the Fashion Institute of Technology,
另外一个在为成为舞蹈家而努力
and the other is studying to be a dancer.
了解
Okay.
格帝先生
Mr. Getty?
你的律师来了
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表