剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
All right.
嘿
Hey.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我是来给你♥爸♥拿小猫玩具的
I was just dropping off a box of cat toys to your dad,
但我不想吵醒他 所以我打算留在门口
but I didn't want to wake him, so I was going to leave them.
好的
Oh, cool.
夜宵吗
Late night snack?
是的 我去参加了一个弱智艺术展览开幕式
Oh, yeah, I was at this stupid art opening in the city
没有任何食物 所以
and there wasn't any food. So...
你还记得高三那年我们翘课
Do you remember that time senior year when we cut class
开车开到阿斯伯里公园
and we just drove to Asbury Park
坐在沙滩上吃肯德基吗
and we sat on the beach and ate KFC?
当时风很大
And it was super windy.
然后海鸥偷吃了我们的鸡翅
And then the seagull, like, stole the chicken wing?
是啊 要是细想的话 这简直没天理
Yeah, which, if you think about it is just wrong.
好恶心
Totally gross.
食人狂
Cannibals.
-你饿了吗 -我
- You hungry? - Me? Um...
我是说 反正
I mean, you know, it's not like
我一个人也吃不完
I'm going to eat all this by myself.
你♥爸♥呢
Well, what about your dad?
他的心脏病专家不想让他吃油炸食物
His cardiologist doesn't want him eating fried food.
为什么不呢
You know what? Why not?
好的
Okay.
不仅仅在于捕捉形式
It's not just about capturing form.
或者再现真实
Or reproducing the real.
我想邀请观众进入作品
I'm trying to invite the spectator into the work.
-当然了 -开始对话
- Right, of course you are. - Start a dialogue.
斯凯 你把螺丝锥放哪儿了
Skye, where do you keep the corkscrew?
在柜台上
Uh, it's, um, on the counter.
水槽旁边
By the sink.
严格来说 你很精通
Technically, you're very proficient.
这不是问题
That's not the problem.
问题是缺少观点
Yeah, the problem is a lack of point of view.
缺少表达的东西
Something to say.
就像我跟我的学生说的 见解 意见
Like I tell my students, perspective, voice.
不管叫什么 总之这没有
Call it what you want, it's missing.
你能感觉到
You can feel it.
你的作品有种空洞感
There's this emptiness to your work.
就像
They're like, uh...
死尸
Cadavers.
别误会 这其实也可以很美
Which, don't get me wrong, can actually be quite beautiful.
但这些画并不美
But these aren't.
好吧
Uh, okay.
你和斯凯怎么样了
How are things with Skye?
有点复杂
Complicated.
很遗憾
Sorry.
不 我意思是 积极一面的复杂
No, I mean, good complicated.
大部分是这样
For the most part.
我们刚吵了一架
We just had a fight.
也算不上是吵架 就是意见不一
Not really a fight so much as a disagreement.
永远都不可能穿得上我的婚纱了
Never going to be able to fit into my wedding dress.
你还有一个月时间通过有氧训练和跳舞来减肥
You still have a month to Jazzercise it off.
别提醒我了
Please don't remind me.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
不
No.
是的
Yeah.
老实说 我有点吓尿
Actually, if I'm being honest, I'm kind of freaking out.
为什么
Why?
不知道
I don't know, just...
结婚是件大事
Getting married's like, a really huge deal.
有很多决定 比如
You know, there's lot of decisions, like,
我想要玫瑰还是郁金香
do I want roses or tulips?
巧克力蛋糕还是香草奶油蛋糕
Chocolate cake or vanilla butter cream?
然后最重要的
And then there's the big one.
"你愿意嫁给他吗"
"Do you take this man?"
我该怎么回答
How am I supposed to answer that?
我很确定你该说"我愿意"
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to say "I do."
可我真的愿意吗
But do I?
我是说 我愿意 但现在一想
I mean, I do, now that I think, but...
我怎么知道等我变老后我还爱他
How do I know I'll feel the same when I get older?
至死不渝是段很长的时间
'Til death do you part is a really long time.
让人喘不过气
It's overwhelming.
回想以前的生活多么简单 感觉真奇怪
It's weird to think how much less complicated life used to be.
其实也没过多久
Not even that long ago.
是啊
I know.
我有时真怀念过去
I kind of miss it sometimes.
我也是
Me, too.
再次谢谢
Thanks, again.
抱歉 我不知道还能去哪儿
Sorry, I didn't know where else to go.
没什么
No, it's okay.
太可怕了 蜜丝缇
It was so scary, Misty.
我还记得我当时想
I remember thinking, like,
伙计 你就是这样死的
whoa, dude, this is how it ends.
但是我又想谁来提醒奶奶吃药呢
And then, who's gonna remind Nana to take her pills?
你是个好人 威勒
You're a good guy, Wheeler.
这次之后 我要戒掉女人了
Yeah, after this, I'm swearing off women.
也许只是未成年的
Maybe just underage ones?
嗯 可只有她们对我感兴趣
Yeah, but they're the only ones who are interested in me.
这不是真的
That's not true.
行
All right.
-刚才是个错误 -是的
- That was a mistake. - It was.
我们在想什么
I mean, what were we thinking?
问题就是我们根本没在想
We weren't, that's the problem.
我是个烂人
I'm a terrible person.
不 你不是 这是我的错 不是你的
No, you're not, this is my fault, not yours.
不 我先吻你的
No, I kissed you first.
是 但我并没有阻止你
Yeah, I didn't exactly stop you.
我怎么能这样对巴里
How could I even do this to Barry?
我配不上他 他太爱我了
I mean, he's so good to me and he loves me so much.
是的
He really does.
我一直在想也许我是
I just keep thinking that maybe I did this
故意这么做的 你懂吗
on purpose, you know?
也许我暗地里想这样
Like maybe I secretly wanted this to happen.
为什么
Why?
这样我就有借口不嫁给巴里
So I could have an excuse not to marry Barry.
你不需要借口 凯伦
You don't need an excuse, Karen.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
爱
Yeah.
真的爱
I really do.
但正是这个令人困惑
But that's what's so confusing.
孩子们好
Oh. Heya, kids.
你好 迈尔斯先生 真抱歉 我们不想吵醒你的
Hi, Mr. Meyers. I'm really sorry, we didn't mean to wake you.
没事 别傻了
Oh, no, no, don't be silly.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我很期待你的婚礼
I am looking forward to your wedding.
要不了多久了
Won't be long now.
我知道
I know.
我该走了 已经很晚了
I'm gonna get going, 'cause it's late.
好的
Okay.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
巴里和我在想
Um, well, Barry and I were wondering
你能不能为我们拍摄婚礼
if you would consider maybe videoing the wedding for us?
这样不会很奇怪吗
Wouldn't that be kind of awkward?
我不觉得
Not for me.
没问题
Sure.
好的
Okay.
一个好女孩
A sweet girl.
你们还能做朋友真好
Nice you two could remain friends.
嗯
Yeah.
吃一根鸡翅死不了的 吃吧 我不会告诉老妈
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表