剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
听着 我不
Look, I don't--
我不觉得我们需要为任何事道歉
I don't think either of us has anything to apologize for.
我们只是不同的两个人
We're just different people.
我们有截然不同的观点
We have very different points of view,
-或者说至少你有 -什么
- or at least you do. - What?
有观点
Uh, just have a point of view.
显然我没有
Apparently, I'm lacking in one,
根据詹的艺术老师朋友
according to Zan's art teacher friend.
-她这么说的 -是的
- She said that? - Yeah.
那她错了 去他妈的
Well, she's wrong, so fuck her.
我给你带了这个 我在巴黎拍摄的片子
I brought you this. It's the footage I shot in Paris.
转成录像了
I got it transferred to video.
感觉是很久以前的事了
That feels like a lifetime ago.
是啊
I know.
-我还是不敢相信我父母来造访 -是的
- I still can't believe my parents showed up. - Yeah, I know.
你能想象要是他们知道我裸体
Can you imagine what would have happened
藏在沙发下的话会发生什么吗
if they knew I was under the sofa naked?
天啊 不敢想象
Oh, God, no.
我知道你很忙
I know you're pretty busy,
所以你也许没时间看
so you probably won't get a chance to watch it.
不 不 我会看的
No. No, I will.
我想看
I want to.
我 我想 我想看
I-- I wanna-- I want to.
我该回去工作了
I should really get back to work.
好的
Okay.
还有 你♥爸♥的审判结果随时可能出来
Oh, by the way, your dad's verdict is due any day now.
可能周四或周五
Probably Thursday or Friday.
我去不了
I can't be there.
所以你去的话也不会觉得尴尬
So it won't be awkward for you to go.
我尽量吧 我事情很多
I'll see if I can. I have a lot going on.
你应该过去
You should be there.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表