剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
道格 听我说 你不能到法庭受审
Doug, listen to me, you can't afford this going to trial.
如果你被判有罪
And if you get convicted,
你所有的交易员工都将失业
all those guys on your trading floor will be out on the street.
得了吧 少给我打内疚牌 行吗
Please, spare me the guilt trip, all right?
那群人一有机会
There's not one of those guys that wouldn't
就会推我下水
throw me under a bus, given half a chance.
你知道检方律师
Well, you realize that the state's attorney
可以冻结你资产的吧
can freeze your assets?
他不能这么做
Can't do that.
严格来说他可以
Technically he can.
是吗
Can he?
是的 像证券和邮件欺诈
Yep, felonies like securities and mail fraud
可被视作诈骗
can be defined as racketeering.
诈骗
Racketeering?
这通常只会出现在
That's usually only done in cases of
-毒品或者集团犯罪相关的案子中 -是啊
- narcotics and organized crime. - Yeah.
但法官是朱利亚尼 他有政♥治♥野心
But it's Giuliani, he's got political ambitions.
他在大开杀戒
He's out collecting scalps.
他巴不得把你干掉
And he'd like nothing more than to add yours to his collection.
他给的什么条件
What is he offering?
软禁在家半年 佩戴脚踝监视器
Six months house arrest with an ankle monitor.
-好吧 -缓刑两年
- Okay. - Two years probation.
还有终身禁止证券交易
And a lifetime ban on securities trading.
操
Fuck.
好好想想
Think it over.
和菲讨论下
Discuss it with Fay.
-好的 -给我电♥话♥
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - And call me.
弧线球不错
Nice curving, though.
我好生疏
Oh, I'm so rusty.
得了吧 偶尔把球打出场外也挺好的
Oh, please, it's good when the ball goes over the fence
展示你反手的力量
every once in a while, it shows power in your backhand.
你只是不忍♥心批评我
You're just being nice.
我是有点偏心
Well, I am a little biased.
你今晚有约人
So are you perchance watching
看烟花吗
the fireworks with anybody this evening?
老实说 没有
As a matter of fact, I'm not.
那我们黄昏时在球道见
Shall we say the fairway at dusk?
我会带酒
I'll bring the bubbly?
好啊
That sounds lovely.
谁没吃到冰淇淋
All right, who didn't get ice cream?
8月30日
给格帝投票
快点吃 不然会化掉
Here you go, before it melts.
记住让你♥爸♥爸给我投票
Make sure your dad votes for me.
-没问题 -大家都去吃吧
- You got it. - All right, step on up, everybody.
我请客
It's one me, enjoy.
我指望你投给我哦
Counting on your vote.
莱尼 我不用担心你 对吗
Lenny, I don't have to worry about you, right?
我还在犹豫
I'm on the fence.
我们有机会聊聊
Well, we'll talk.
趁冰淇淋没化 大家赶紧去吃
All right, before it melts, everybody get your ice cream.
好的
Okay.
拜
Bye.
再见 宝贝
See you, sweetie.
怎么样了
So?
律师想要什么
What'd the lawyer want?
没什么
Nothing, just, you know,
就给我说了些案子的最新进展
bringing me up to date on the case.
有什么消息吗
And, any news?
没有
Not really.
好吧 有的
Well, there was, um...
什么
What?
检方律师提出认罪协议
States attorney is offering a plea deal.
软禁在家半年 佩戴脚踝监视器
Six months of house arrest with the ankle thingy,
然后两年缓刑
and after that it'd be two years of probation.
是喜事啊 我的天 这相当于不判啊
That's incredible! My God, that's nothing!
只是象征性惩罚
That's a slap on the wrist.
我还没说完
And there's more.
我会被终身禁止做证券交易
I'd be banned from trading for life.
道格
Oh, Dougy.
是的
Yeah.
接受吧
Take it.
你什么意思
What do you mean, take it?
那还怎么赚钱
What are we supposed to do for money?
我们会想到别的赚钱之道的
We'll think of other things to do.
我们有存款
Listen, we got savings,
最重要的是
and the most important thing
让你免受牢狱之灾
is keeping you out of jail.
让家人免受媒体打扰
And our family out of the papers.
嗯
Yeah.
叫牌
Call.
三个一样
I got trips.
-我的天 -不会吧
- Oh my God. - Unbelievable.
你无敌了
You're unbelievable.
你们肯定是喜欢受罚
You fellas must be gluttons for punishment.
你就乐吧 里奇 你知道我们在国税局工作
Laugh it up, Ricky. You know we work for the IRS.
是啊 我们会拿回8%的钱
Yeah, we're going to get 8% of that back.
乖 格雷西 出去
Come on, Gracie, get out of here.
出去
Get out of here.
山姆 很抱歉我表妹珍妮丝放你鸽子
Hey, Sam, man, I'm sorry about my cousin Janice standing you up.
没事 已经过去了就算了
Oh, no, that's water under the bridge.
我老婆觉得你是躲过了一劫
You know, my wife thinks you dodged a bullet.
说她是个拜金女
Yeah, says she's a gold digger.
她可以尽情淘金
She can dig however much she wants.
她在我这唯一能找到的金属就是我的心脏起搏器
Only gold she's going to find here is in my fillings.
再说 我想让里奇带我去那些单身酒吧
Besides, I want Ricky here to take me to one of his singles bars.
你应该不会喜欢我去的那些地方 山姆
I don't think you'd like the places I hang out, Sam.
为什么 太呛人吗
Why, too smoky?
没事 没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
反正我也不太适合约会
I don't think I'm much for the single's scene, anyway.
同志们 我想爱的小船已经起航离我而去
Fellas, I think that the love boat has sailed without me.
不能这么说 山姆
Come on, you can't say that, Sam.
是真的
No, it's true.
今早我碰见一个女人
This morning, I meet this woman, okay?
当她知道我离了婚后
When she finds out that I was divorced,
她看着我好像我长了甲状腺一样
she looks at me like I have a goiter.
我说单身最好了
You ask me, you're better off.
别听里奇
Don't listen to Ricky.
每个人都有那个他/她
There's a lid for every pot.
你只需要继续寻找 山姆
You just got to keep looking, Sam.
我想我把我的那个她留在了韩国
Well, I think I left my lid in Korea.
怎么说 山姆
How's that, Sam?
打仗期间 有这么个女孩
During the war, there's this girl.
孙喜
Soon Hi.
我说女孩 但你懂的
I say girl, but I mean, you know,
现在肯定跟我一样大了
she's got to be my age now.
我想她是唯一理解我的女人
I think she was the only woman who ever understood me.
我们甚至说不同的语言
We didn't even speak the same language.
我帮她学英语
And I would help her with her English,
她教我跳舞
she would teach me how to dance.
我们一起跳摇摆舞
The two of us really cut a rug together.
算了 谁还想要啤酒
Anyway, who wants some more beer, huh?
里奇 格伦
Ricky? Glen?
我要一瓶
I'll take one.
尝尝这个豆蘸汁
And try this bean dip.
过来 格雷西
Come here, Gracie.
乖 宝贝 这是我前妻的食谱
Come on, sweetheart. It's my ex's recipe.
有六层蘸汁 但我发誓
It's a six layer dip, but I swear,
我只能记住其中五层
I could only remember five of them.
我去
Holy shit!
哥们儿 你穿的什么
Dude, what the fuck are you wearing?
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表