剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
好了
All right.
这边请
Right this way.
-你来干什么 -这边
- What are you doing here? - There you go.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-不能等吗 -不能
- Can't it wait? - No.
今晚的考试占我总成绩的40%
Tonight's worth like 40% of my grade.
这边有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
没有 没有 医生
No, I-- No problem, Doctor, just--
好的 别让我们的病人久等
Okay. Let's not leave our patients waiting.
威勒 我发誓
Wheeler, I swear to God.
有时我真不懂你
Sometimes I just don't know about you.
所以我才来
That's why I'm here.
-我需要知道你的感受 -漱口
- I need to know how you feel. - Rinse.
吐出
Spit.
我对什么的感受
How I feel about what?
-我 -什么 你嗑药了吗
- Me. - What? Are you high?
没 但我可以来点笑气如果你有的话
No. But I'd take some nitrous if you got any.
张嘴
Open.
天啊 威勒 你喝了多少咖啡
Cripes, Wheeler, how much coffee do you drink?
-抱歉 -我受不了了
- Ooh! Ooh! Sorry! - I can't take it anymore.
-我伤到你了吗 -不是那个
- Did I hurt you? - Not that.
-我是说我们 -你什么意思
- Us. - What do you mean?
我受不了不知道我们怎么回事 蜜丝缇
I can't take not knowing what's going on between us, Misty.
我们总是一起玩
I mean, we hang out all the time.
你来我家次数太多 我奶奶以为你是她侄女
You're over my house so much, my nana thinks you're her niece.
-什么 -我们同床共枕过
- Huh? - We've slept in the same bed together.
-我见过你撒尿 -你 嘘
- I've seen you pee. - You-- Shh!
你让我摸你
You let me feel you up.
就一次
One time.
那次感觉棒极了
And it was awesome.
你磕了药的
You were high.
你难道对我没感觉吗
Don't you feel anything for me?
威勒 你知道我爱你
Wheeler, you know I love you.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
但我得为自己着想 好吗
But I gotta look out for myself, you know?
我不能和一个满足于当酒保
I can't build a future with a guy who's happy just
卖♥♥大♥麻♥的人共建未来
tending bar and selling weed.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你该开你♥爸♥的奔驰过来
You should have brought your dad's Mercedes.
这座位不能再靠后了吗 不能
Does this seat go back any farther? No.
这次之后 你的宿舍看起来都会宏伟无比
After this, your dorm is gonna seem palatial.
-天 你硬了 -那是变速杆
- God, your hard. - That's the gearshift.
-你想 是吗 -嗯
- You wanna-- Yeah? - Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
法国女人不剃腋毛
French women don't shave their armpits.
你真的入乡随俗了
Wow. You really have gone native.
-别逗 -跟你说下 我很久没做过了
- Don't make fun. - Just to warn you, i'm a little out of practice.
-我没有 -什么 你都和谁做
- Not me. - What? Who have you been practicing with?
我自己
Myself.
这样的话 那我是专家
Oh, well, in that case, I'm an expert.
你的心脏病专家知道你这么吃吗 赫伯
Your cardiologist know you're eating like that, Herb?
他死了 死于慢跑
He died... jogging.
蠢货一个
Putz.
好吧 听着 我想欢迎大家
All right. Well, listen, I wanna welcome everybody back
回到我们暑期季度的开始
to the beginning of our summer season,
我们的第一次董事会议
our first board meeting,
我想特别欢迎瑞贝卡·赫洛维茨
and I want to extend a special welcome to Rebecca Horowitz,
她将代表
who will be serving out
她刚过世的丈夫丹完成他在董事会的任期
her late husband Dan's term on the board.
丹与众不同 幽默感十足
Dan was one in a million. He had a great sense of humor
发球差劲 这两个都将怀念
and a lousy serve, which I'll miss 'em both.
好了 我们开始谈正事吧
All right, why don't we get down to business?
你们肯定都注意到
I'm sure you all notice the improvements
我们在冬天对正门做的改进了
we had done over the winter at the main entrance.
下一步 我们应该着手改进
And next up, we should be looking ahead
沙狐球的场地
to the shuffleboard courts.
那里需要修补
We have repairs needed there.
预算有点高
The estimates are coming in a little high.
-打断下 道格 -说
- Excuse me, Doug? - Yeah.
在我们进入下一话题之前 我相信
Before we go any further, I believe there is
有件要事我们需要讨论
a pressing matter we need to discuss.
你说
Okay.
董事会认为 由于你的法律问题
The board feels that, due to your legal troubles,
以及围绕你即将到来的
and the negative publicity
刑事诉讼的负面宣传
surrounding your upcoming criminal trial,
你最好辞去你的主席职务
it would be best if you stepped down as president.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这是在逗我吗 不
Is this some kind of joke? No!
什么
Pardon me?
我不会辞职的
I'm not stepping down.
这里的建成有我的一份功劳
I helped build this place.
从第一天起我就在这了
I have been here since day one.
我女儿在这举办的成人礼 看在上帝的份上
My daughter was bat mitzvahed here, for God's sake.
那恐怕你让我们别无选择
Well, then I'm afraid you leave us no choice
只能进行重选了
but to hold a recall election,
所有会员均可投票
open to vote by the general membership.
好 好
Okay, okay.
祝你们找到和我竞选的人
Good luck finding somebody to run against me.
抱歉 迈尔斯先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Myers.
恐怕我们的电影课程没有位置可给你了
I'm afraid we don't have space for you in our film program.
可我去年申请并且被招入了
But I applied and was accepted to the program last year.
你退学后
And when you dropped out,
我们把你的名额给了别的学生
I'm afraid we offered your slot to another student.
我那不是退学 是放松休息
I wasn't dropping out. I was taking a break,
你懂的 休假
you know, a leave of absence.
如你所知 电影课程竞争激烈
As you know, the film program is very competitive.
你就没别的办法了吗
Well, isn't there anything you could do?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What's wrong?
�了
What's wrong?
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表