剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
你这么早来这干什么
What are you doing here so early?
你不是还要过会儿才上班吗
I thought you weren't working until later.
我在等你
I was waiting for you.
为什么
Why?
刚才那吻感觉不像是"只是朋友"
That didn't feel like a "Just friends" kiss.
并不是
It wasn't.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我也不懂
I don't either.
红橡树
第二季第七集
就是这了
This is it.
悬铃木街142号♥
142 Sycamore.
你觉得她在里面吗
You think she's in there?
你不会懂的
Eh, you wouldn't understand.
你已经被阉了
You've had those parts removed.
好了
All right.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
抱歉打扰
I'm sorry to disturb you.
我找李孙喜
I'm looking for Sun Hi Lee.
我听说她住这
I was told that she lives here.
曾经是的
Oh, she did.
不好意思 我的消息过时了
I'm sorry. My information is old.
你知道她搬去哪儿了吗
Do you have any idea where she might have moved to?
两年前她死于癌症
Oh, she died two years ago of cancer.
你跟她熟吗
Um, did you know her well?
她是我的岳母 很熟
She was my mother-in-law. Yeah.
孙喜有个儿子 好吧 好吧
Sun Hi had a son. Wow. Okay, okay.
-你是谁来着 -不好意思 我是山姆·迈尔斯
- Who are you again? - I'm sorry. I'm Sam Myers.
一个老友
I'm an old friend.
谁啊 亲爱的
Who is it, honey?
一个认识你♥妈♥的♥人
Someone who knew your mom.
你好 我是皮特·李 你是谁
Hi, I'm Peter Lee. Who are you?
山姆·迈尔斯
Sam Myers.
你怎么认识我母亲的
How do you know my mother?
很久以前我们在韩国关系很好
We were very friendly a long time ago in Korea.
军队
Army?
第二步兵团 军需官侍者
Quartermaster server, Second Infantry.
我在那儿出生的
I was born there.
是吗
Is that right?
你没有一点口音
You have no trace of an accent.
我在军队基地里长大的
I grew up on an army base.
7岁时来到美国
And then we moved to the States when I was seven.
你说7岁时吗
You say, when you were seven?
嗯
Yeah.
你和你母亲就是在那个时候来到这的
That's when you and your mom moved here.
63年 对吗
That was '63, right?
是的
That's right.
你当时7岁 那你就是56年出生的
So you were seven, so then you were born in '56.
对
Yeah.
因为我53年才去的
'Cause I didn't ship out until '53,
然后 所以
and then-- So that...
我父母65年离婚了
My parents split in '65,
在我爸从军队退役后
after my dad retired from the army.
他住在凤♥凰♥城
He lives in Phoenix.
好吧
Okey.
你好 我是山姆
Hi, I'm Sam.
你好 我是皮特
Hi. Peter.
出♥售♥
真的挺有趣的
It was really fun.
我以前从没去看过喜剧表演
I'd never been to a comedy show before,
玛格超搞笑
and Margot was hysterical.
节目完后你们有做什么吗
Did you guys do anything after?
在后台瞎晃 喝了酒
Um, yeah, we hung out backstage, had a drink.
-还有呢 -没了
- And? - And that's it.
你没去她家吗
You didn't go back to her place?
她叫我去 但我做不到
Well, she asked me to, but I just couldn't.
才第二次约会
Not on a second date.
我知道现在已经1986年了
I mean, I know it's 1986 and all,
但我不是那种女生
but I'm just not that kind of girl.
你知道
Do you know,
在我和山姆交往的时候
when I was dating Sam,
我好像和他交往了有半年
I think I dated him six months
才让他碰我
before I would let him touch me
下面
down there?
慢慢来挺好的
Well, it's okay to take it slow.
-你这样想吗 -当然
- You think? - Of course.
开始了
Okay. Here we go.
好的
Okay.
你们好 我是朱迪·迈尔斯 欢迎
Hello. I'm Judy Myers. Welcome.
朱迪 谢谢你 我很喜欢
Judy, thank you. I love it.
我很感兴趣
I'm very interested.
-你有我电♥话♥ -我会给你电♥话♥的
- You have my number. - I will call you.
别忘了哦
Please do.
这是她在医院
This is her at the hospital?
就在她去世之前
Right before she died.
真遗憾
Pity.
这么年轻
So young.
是啊
Yeah.
离婚后她又改回娘家姓了吗
So she went back to her maiden name after the divorce, huh?
她很生我爸的气
She was pretty pissed at my dad.
他肯定很爱发脾气吧
So he always had a temper.
是的
For sure.
还有 一般叫她桑妮 不是孙喜
And by the way, she went by Sunny, not Sun Hi.
她说这样美国人更容易懂
She said it was easier for Americans to understand.
桑妮 不错
Sunny, huh? That's nice.
我喜欢 很适合
I like that. Apropos.
你懂心肺复苏术吗
Hey, uh, do you know CPR?
不 怎么了
No, why?
司徒在休息室里昏倒了
Stu collapsed in the break room.
想来操控电视摄影机吗
How about working a TV camera?
来吧 我教你 来
Yeah, yeah. Come on. You're gonna learn. Come on.
机架调焦 机架调焦
Okay, rack focus, rack focus.
别那么做 只管机架调焦
Stop doing that. Just rack focus.
好多了 往左一点
Okay, better. A little to the left.
像托着一个女人
Just hold the camera like
或者手推车那样托摄影机
you're holding a woman or a wheelbarrow.
你找到门道了 很好
You got the hang of it. Good, good, good.
你想怎么样激发性♥欲♥都行 瓦莱丽
There's no wrong way to get turned on, Valerie.
如果你男人喜欢防水胶裤
If your man goes wild for duck waders,
我建议你找到你能找到的最性感的一双
I say find the sexiest pair you can,
穿上它们 然后就上吧
strap 'em on and go for it.
拍那些女孩的反应
Get some reactions. Get those girls.
她们反应太糟了 切回朗达
Their reactions are terrible. Go back to Rhonda.
下一个打进来的是来自帕拉默斯的内德
Our next caller is Ned from Paramus.
内德 你可以说话了
Ned, you're on the air.
嘿 朗达 老观众了 不过是第一次打来
Hey, Rhonda. Long-time viewer, first-time caller.
你有什么想问的 亲爱的
What's on your mind, sweetheart?
我刚开始和这个超赞的女人交往
I just started dating this amazing woman,
我对她爱慕已久
who I've had a crush on for, like, ever.
我们亲热过几次
And we made out a few times,
特别很棒
and it's been incredible.
那问题是什么呢
Oh, so what's the problem?
这周六她妈妈出城后
Well, she wants to cook me dinner this Saturday
她想给我做晚餐
when her mom's out of town,
家里只会有我们两人
and we'll have the place to ourselves,
我担心她会想
and I'm just worried that she'll wanna have,
你懂的 做♥爱♥
you know, sex.
担心因为你阴♥茎♥太小
Oh, worried because your penis is small.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表