剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
什么 不是
What? No!
-朗达 -不是这样的
- Oh, Rhonda. - I don't think so.
我担心是因为我经验不多
Worried because I don't have a lot of, well, experience.
你是处♥男♥吗
Oh, are you a virgin?
不是 但
No, but...
我没有和很多女人做过
I haven't been with a ton of women,
只有几个
just, like, a few.
两个
Two.
或者严格来说一个半
Or I guess technically one and a half.
总之 我怕我会让她失望
Anyway, I'm just afraid that I'll disappoint her.
我不是什么运动员
I'm not really much of an athlete.
慢慢向朗达推进
Okay, slow push on Rhonda.
-我想听这个 -这叫做房♥事焦虑
- I wanna hear this. - It's called performance anxiety,
在年轻男性中很常见
and it is very common in young men.
不过你没什么好担心的
But you have nothing to worry about.
如果这个女生是个好人
If this girl is a good person,
值得你的爱
who is worthy of your love,
她会耐心配合你的
she'll be patient with you.
好建议 好建议 好了 把三个人都拍进去
Good advice, good advice. Okay, three-shot now.
好的 朗达
Okay, Rhonda.
谢了
Uh, thanks.
拜
Bye.
好了 下一位是来自提尼克的琳达
All right, next up is Linda from Teaneck.
道格·格帝&菲·格帝
银婚纪念日
25周年
衷心祝贺你们
Oh, my heartfelt congratulations.
和这位美人走过了25年
Twenty-five years with this beauty.
为你们感到高兴
Such nachas.
谢谢你 赫伯
Thank you, Herb.
你最好了
You're the best.
菲 我深表同情
And Fay, my condolences.
亲爱的
Sweetie?
你是不是该悠着点喝
Think maybe you should slow down a little bit?
我在玩乐呢
I'm having fun.
好吧
Okay.
赫伯 你有听说什么吗
Herb, what do you hear?
我需要担心
Do I have anything to worry about
即将到来的选举吗
with this upcoming election?
难说
It's hard to say.
但如果我是你的话
But if I were you,
我会把这些审判处理了
I would clear up this trial business.
-越快越好 -嗯
- The sooner, the better. - Yeah.
我在努力
I'm trying.
你喜欢哪种避孕套
What kind of rubbers do you like?
我生日要等到四月了
My birthday isn't until April.
好好笑 拜托 严肃点
Ha-ha, very funny. Come on, be serious.
我不知道 随便 特洛伊的 怎么
I don't know. Anything. Trojans. Why?
今晚下班后我要和蜜丝缇见面
'Cause I'm meeting Misty when I get off work tonight.
就在今晚吗
Tonight's the night?
对 我看了很多毛♥片♥做准备
Yep. I've been watching a ton of porn to prepare,
抓紧温习[操]各种体♥位♥
boning up on positions and stuff.
-抱歉 动词没选好 -麻烦再来一杯
- Sorry, bad choice of verbs. - Another, please.
你知道我意思
You know what I mean.
总之 这些毛♥片♥都好令人生畏
Anyways, it's kind of intimidating, porn.
所有男的身材都超好 丁丁都超大
All these dudes are super-fit and have giant dicks.
我最多算平均 B或者B+
Mine's average at best, like a B, B-plus.
淡定 别多想
Just chill. Don't overthink it.
很难好吗
That's not easy,
鉴于我从高二那年就开始
given that I've been thinking about being with Misty
一直憧憬和蜜丝缇在一起
pretty much non-stop since sophomore year in high school.
-嘿 -嘿 你来了
- Hey. - Hey. You made it.
勉强吧
Barely.
我坐的出租车在乔治·华盛顿桥上坏了
My cab broke down on the GW Bridge.
你跟你父母打了招呼吗
Did you say hi to your folks yet?
我要先喝酒
I am gonna need a drink first.
法式马天尼
French martini?
法国人不喝马天尼
French people don't drink martinis.
他们会喝我的 我发明的
They will mine. I invented it.
-我给你调一杯 -好
- Let me make you one. - All right.
那晚的事我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry about the other night.
-我心情不太好 -没事
- I was in a weird mood. - It's okay.
你有待到很晚吗
Did you end up staying late?
没有在那 我们几个去了我家
Not there. Bunch of us went back to my place,
包括詹那个在新新学校教人体画像
including that friend of Zan's that teaches life drawing
的朋友
at the New School.
她提出评价我的作品
She offered to critique my work.
-她怎么看 -她很严厉
- What did she think? - She was pretty harsh.
实际上 残暴
Brutal, actually.
-心疼你 -无所谓
- I'm sorry. - Whatever.
你呢 你那晚干了什么
What about you? What did you do?
没什么 就吃了点东西然后睡觉
Oh, nothing. You know, got some food, went to bed.
很好喝是吧
Nice, right?
-不错 -不错
- Not bad. - Not bad?
我该走了
Well, here I go.
-亲爱的 -周年快乐
- Sweetheart. - Happy anniversary.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
谢谢你来 对我意义很大
Thank you for coming. It means a lot.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
她和桑德斯一家在一起
She over with the Sanders.
这是新裙子吗
Is that a new dress?
在巴黎买♥♥的
Well, I got in Paris, so...
-很漂亮 -谢谢
- It's gorgeous. - Thanks.
-工作怎么样 -很好
- How's work? - Good.
审判呢
And the trial?
这周进展不错
We had a good week.
律师很乐观
The lawyers are optimistic.
不错
That's good.
嗯
Yeah.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
工作怎么样
So... how was work?
没人溺水 你呢
No one drowned. You?
很不错 赚了不少小费
Pretty good. Made some decent tips.
我知道我说要给你做晚餐
Okay, I know I said I'd cook you dinner,
但事实是
but the truth of the matter is...
-我不太会做菜 -太好了
- I'm kind of a disaster in the kitchen. - That's great!
我正想我们可以出去吃
'Cause I was thinking we could actually go out instead.
好啊
Oh, yeah. Okay. Um--
该死的门有自己的思想
Stupid door has a mind of its own.
你要不要去我妈家
Wouldn't you rather go back
我们叫外卖♥♥
to my ma's place and order in?
我真的很想带你去家不错的餐厅
I'd really like to take you out somewhere nice, you know,
浪漫的有服务员的
something romantic with waitresses and shit.
好的
Okay.
确定吗 棒
Yeah? Cool.
格帝先生 格帝太太
Mr. And Mrs. Getty,
请允许我在这重要场合
please allow me to congratulate you
向你们表示祝贺
on this most momentous occasion.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
你的快乐寡妇女友怎么样了
How's your little girlfriend, the merry widow?
你听说了
Oh, so you've heard?
虽然我们努力保持低调
Yes, we endeavored to keep it discreet,
但我想人们知道我们的情事
but I suppose it was inevitable
是不可避免的
that people would hear about our affair.
我不知道我对她做了什么
I don't know what I ever did to her,
但她在这次的重选上对我步步紧逼
but she is busting my balls on this election recall thing.
让那个混♥蛋♥费恩伯格跟我竞选
To tap that prick Feinberg to run against me?
真够不要脸的
That was a low fucking blow.
她是个活力四射的女人 充满激♥情♥ 果断
She's a spirited woman. Passionate. Resolute.
我想有时你搞不清
See, I think you get a little confused sometimes
谁才是你真正的朋友
as to who your real friends are.
什么意思
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表