剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Well, not officially.
我们大吵了一架 就再没说过话了
We had a pretty big fight, and we haven't talked since.
-我很遗憾 -别
- Oh, I'm sorry. - No.
-想听我的建议吗 -不想
- Want my advice? - No.
-好吧 -无意冒犯 妈 我很感激
- Okay. - No offense, Mom. I appreciate it.
但我觉得这事该我自己解决
But I just think it's something I need to figure out on my own.
你今天怎么不带伴来参加
So why didn't you bring a date today?
目前我没有对象
Well, I'm not seeing anyone right now.
那你之前有
But you were?
我之前交往的那人
Um, well, the person I was seeing
想更快发展我们的关系
wanted to go faster than I did,
而我没准备好
and I just wasn't ready
开始一段真正的感情
for a real relationship.
为什么
Why not?
你知道 我做了那么久的山姆·迈尔斯太太
You know, I was Mrs. Sam Myers for so long.
只做朱迪感觉挺好
It's nice to just be Judy for once.
不用担心任何人
Oh, and not have to worry about anybody
当然除了我和你
but me and you, of course.
你不用担心我 妈
You don't need to worry about me, Mom.
不用吗
Don't I?
蛋糕很好吃 蛋糕很好吃
That's good cake! That's good cake!
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
你玩得不开心吗
Aren't you having a good time?
开心啊
Totally.
我只是
Um, I just...
操
Fuck.
怎么了
What?
我要是选择重回校园你会怎么想
What would you say if I were to go back to school?
完成我的学位
Finish my degree.
也许拿到我的教学证书
Maybe get my teaching certificate.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我会说那太好了
I would say that's awesome.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah!
你会成为一个好老师的
I think you would make an amazing teacher.
-你这样想 -当然
- You think? - Yeah, absolutely.
会很有趣的 我们可以一起学习
This will be so much fun. We can study together.
可以在图书馆的书架之间亲热
We can make out in the stacks at the library.
我其实是想
Actually, I was thinking of
回到康奈尔大学
maybe going back to Cornell.
-崔悲剧 -巴梭鱼
- Travalanche. - Barracuda.
-祝贺 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
-很高兴你能来 -毕竟免费酒水
- So glad you can make it. - Open bar.
等我从墨西哥回来我有
Got a box of videos I want to bequeath to you
一盒子的录像要给你
upon my return from Mexico.
什么录像
What videos?
《伊曼纽尔》
"Emmanuel"
均为色情片
《伊曼纽尔2: 一个女人的快乐》
Emmanuel 2: Joys Of A Woman,"
《黑伊曼纽尔》
"Black Emmanuel."
我的全部收藏
My whole collection.
整个合辑
The whole tugboat.
不会吧 你确定吗
You can't be serious. Are you sure?
反正也用不着了
Not gonna be needing them anymore.
我希望它们能找到好的归宿
I want them to find a good home.
巴里+凯伦
结婚了
总的来说 这个下午还行
Well, all in all, I suppose it wasn't such a bad afternoon.
你今晚住我家吗
You crashing at my place tonight?
应该会住老妈家 离俱乐部更近
I think Mom's. It's closer to the club,
而且我明天一大早就得给格帝上课
and I need to teach Getty first thing in the morning.
是吗 你和格帝之间怎么样了
Oh, yeah? How's things with you and Getty?
他给我提供了一个在他公♥司♥的工作
He actually offered me a job at his firm.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
亲爱的 那太好了 什么时候开始
Honey, that's fantastic. When do you start?
我还没决定要不要接受
Well, I haven't decided to take it yet.
还没决定是什么意思
What do you mean, you haven't decided?
我不想急着做事
I don't wanna rush into anything.
这是个重要决定 我想慢慢来 权衡我的选择
It's a big decision. I wanna take my time, weigh my options.
-什么选择 -其他工作机会
- What options? - Other offers.
你还有其他工作机会
You've had other offers?
87频道的崔维斯想全职雇用我
Travis at Channel 87 wants to hire me full time.
做什么 主持通灵热♥线♥吗
To do what, host a psychic hotline?
我们还没讨论工作职位 不过
We didn't discuss job titles, but,
类似制片助理
you know, some kind of production assistant.
-你们有讨论工资吗 -没
- Did you discuss a paycheck? - No.
天啊 亲爱的 拜托
Oh, Jesus. Jesus. Honey, please.
听你老爸的话
Listen to your old man.
给格帝工作的机会不是每天都能遇到的
Opportunities like Getty's don't come along often.
这可能会让你过上安稳的生活
This could set you up for a very comfortable life.
你们在说什么呢
What are you two talking about?
我们在讨论我们儿子的未来
We're discussing our son's future.
很好 我为此也想了很多
Oh, good! Because I've been giving it a lot of thought.
作为一个从没
As someone who never got
经历四年大学生活并为此后悔的人
to go to a four-year college and regrets it,
我强烈希望这个秋天你能回到纽大
I feel very strongly that you should go back to NYU this fall
-读完你的学位 -什么的学位
- and finish your degree. - In what?
英语 编篮子 都不重要
English, basket weaving-- It doesn't matter.
拿到证书就好
Just go get your diploma.
我宁愿他去找一份工作
I'd rather he get a job.
我们能另找时间谈这个吗
Can we talk about all this some other time?
你想什么时候谈
When would you like to talk about it,
等你40岁还睡在我沙发上的时候吗
when you're 40 and still crashing on my couch?
山姆 别这么刻薄
Sam! Don't be mean!
我不是刻薄 我是在做父亲
I'm not being mean. I'm being a father
给他儿子所需要的助推
who is giving his son the kick in the ass he needs.
-我不需要助推 -是吗 那你需要什么
- I don't need a kick in the ass. - Oh, yeah? What do you need?
需要你不再他妈的管我
For you to get off my fucking back!
别这么跟你♥爸♥说话
Hey, don't speak to your father that way.
走吧 朱迪 我要走了
Come on, Judy. I'm leaving.
你今晚还住我家吗
Are you still staying at my place tonight?
嗯 不过我会回来得比较晚
Yeah. I'm gonna be kind of late, though.
还有事要做
There's something I need to do.
-好的 -快点 朱迪
- Okay. - Come on, Judy.
格雷西 宝贝
Gracie! Oh, honey!
你可把我担心死了 它之前在哪
Oh, you had me so worried! Where was she?
发现它在我上班的便利超♥市♥
Found her poking around the dumpsters
后面的垃圾堆里找东西
behind the mini-mart where I work.
你自己过街的吗
You crossed the street by yourself?
你在想什么 你可能会被马克卡车撞的
What were you thinking? You could have been hit by a Mack truck.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
太谢谢你了 你叫什么来着
Thank you so much, Miss, um...
阿加莎
Agatha.
阿加莎 对
Agatha! Of course, yes!
在那个 抱歉 今天很累
From the-- Yeah, I'm sorry. It's been a long day.
你为什么打着领带
Why are you wearing a tie?
参加婚礼
Wedding.
-我喜欢婚礼 -我也是
- I like weddings. - Me, too.
你想吃点婚礼蛋糕吗
Listen, would you care for some wedding cake?
我还有一块 一个人吃不完
'Cause I got a piece. It's way too big for one person.
实际上 要是我心脏病医生知道我一个人吃完了全部
In fact, if my cardiologist knew I was eating it all by myself,
他会患上冠心病的
he'd have a coronary.
你心脏有问题
You have a heart condition?
我有哮喘
I have asthma.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我前几天给你打电♥话♥ 但你不在家
I tried calling you the other day, but you weren't home.
为什么不留言
Why didn't you leave a message?
不知道 我想面对面说话更好
I don't know. I guess I figured it was better we talk in person.
嗯
Yeah.
机器很没人情味
Machines are pretty impersonal.
似乎没什么可说的
I guess there's not much to say.
或许没有
Maybe not.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表