剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
她在那儿 谢谢
Oh, there she is. Thanks.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我打的来的
I took a taxi.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不
No.
我和他们待不下去了
I can't spend another minute in that house with them.
-那你要怎么办 -你知道的
- What are you gonna do? - You know, just--
去城里找艾利克斯和塞尔吉
just stay with Alex and Serge
住他们家 直到我找到房♥子
in the city until I find a place of my own.
你能送我一程吗
Can you give me a ride?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我不想在电♥话♥里告诉你
Yeah, I didn't want to tell you over the phone.
-怎么怀上的 -我
- So how did this happen? - Well, I--
我一直知道我想做母亲
I always knew that I wanted to be a mother.
我也不年轻了
And I wasn't getting any younger,
所以我问了我朋友里奇
so I asked my friend Ricky,
他和我情况类似
who's in a similar situation,
问他是否愿意和我一起要个小孩
if he would ever consider having a baby together.
然后就这样了
And here we are.
-所以你和他 -是的
- So you and he-- - Yeah.
尽管你们都是
Yeah. Even though you're both--
-是的 -嗯
- Yep. - Yeah.
会不会很尴尬
Wasn't it kind of awkward?
刚开始是的
At first, yeah.
不过 以前和我丈夫做♥爱♥也挺尴尬的
But, I mean, so was sex with my husband,
我成功坚持了过去
and I managed to get through that.
你呢 你过得怎么样
How about you? How have you been?
挺好的
Oh. Good. Fine.
有一点小调整
I mean, you know, it's been an adjustment,
不过一切
but everything--
总的来说 一切都很顺利
Overall, everything's going well.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你有对象吗
Are you seeing anyone?
没
No.
你应该找个的
You should.
是时候回归约会世界了
It's time to get back out there.
我以为我刚才就是在约会
I kind of thought that's what I was doing.
对哦
Right.
威勒说得对
Wheeler's right.
去他妈的纽大 你不需要他们
Screw NYU. You don't need them.
-或许吧 -不 这个
- I guess. - No, this--
艺术能被传授这个想法就是扯淡
This idea that art is something that can be taught is bullshit.
你不需要坐在教室里
You don't need to be sitting in some classroom.
你应该去外面拍短片
You need to be out there making short films,
找到你的声音 认识其他艺术家
finding your voice, meeting other artists.
天 所以
God, that's--
所以我搬到这会超级棒
That's why me moving here is gonna be so great.
对我们两个都是
For both of us.
你是不是该去看看塞尔吉和艾利克斯回来没有
Think you should check if Serge and Alex are back yet?
没事 我留了纸条
It's fine. I left a note.
需要点什么吗
Need anything?
需要工作
How about a job?
有经验吗
Any experience?
没有
None whatsoever.
留下你电♥话♥ 我会确保转交到经理手中
Leave your number. I'll make sure my manager gets it.
你太棒了 刚才真棒
Okay, you're amazing. That was amazing.
太酷了
That was so cool.
我的天 斯凯
Oh, my God! Skye!
收到你的消息了 你来这做什么
Got your message. What the fuck are you doing here?
找地住
Looking for a place to crash.
就一段时间 等我找到房♥子就搬走
Just for a little while, until I find my own place.
-你好 迈 -大卫
- Hello... M-- - David.
对的 大卫 我怎么能忘
David, yes, of course. How could I forget?
-我们会后悔吗 -已经后悔了
- So are we gonna regret this? - I already do.
-那好 -谢谢 谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
我想赊个账
I wanna start a tab.
我们要庆祝一番
We're celebrating!
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表