剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
Marriage is a wonderful thing.
听上去很俗套 但却是事实
I know it sounds corny, but it's true.
我很怀念
I miss it.
我要半价的辣椒棒 谢谢
I'm going to have the half price poppers, please.
只对女士半价
Those are only half price for ladies.
是吗
Really?
这合法吗
Is that legal?
这是我们女士之夜的特♥供♥
It's our Ladies' Night special.
我要在这见一位女性朋友
Well, I'm meeting a lady friend here.
她只是迟到了几分钟
She's just running a couple of minutes late.
好吧
Okay.
你好 我和一个人约在这见面
Hi. I'm supposed to be meeting someone here.
高个子 50来岁
Tall, in his 50s.
他说他穿了一件棕色圆领毛衣
Said he's wearing a brown turtleneck.
谢谢
Thank you.
有番茄酱或者鸡尾汁吗
Got any, like, ketchup or cocktail sauce?
类似的都行 这些真好吃
Anything like that. These are great.
-谢谢 -干酪 对吗
- Thanks. - Cheddar, right?
干酪泡芙比我记忆中好吃
Cheddar puffs are better than I remember.
四人桌 谢谢
Table for four, please.
怎么拉着脸 费里尼
Why the long face, Fellini?
有人把蛋糕落在雨中了吗[怪人]
Someone leave the cake out in the rain?
什么 没 我只是
What? No. I was just--
我正要 你想干什么
I was going to-- What do you want?
我们得谈谈房♥间里的大象[避而不谈的话题]
We need to talk about the elephant in the room.
是什么
What's that?
这是隐喻或者说是明喻
It's a metaphor. Or simile.
对 我还有很多镜头要剪
Right. Well, I have a ton of footage to edit,
改天吧
so maybe another time.
你不能一直这么做
You can't keep doing this.
做什么
Doing what?
躲我
Running from me.
我们会不断碰面的
We're going to keep bumping into each other.
年轻人总得面对
There comes a time in a young man's life
他心中的魔鬼
when he must face his demons.
听着 你不是我的魔鬼
Okay, look, you're not my demon,
如果我没记错的话 我已经面对过你了
and if my memory serves, I already faced you,
记得我打你那拳吗
like with my fist in your face.
你偷袭我那次
When you sucker punched me?
那可不是偷袭
That wasn't a sucker punch.
有点哦
A little bit.
你当时就看着我
You were looking right at me.
我根本不知道周围的情况
I was lost in thought.
我们别再纠缠是谁先出手了
Let's not quibble about who threw the first punch.
只有一个人出手 就是我
There was only one. I threw it.
为此我尊重你
And I respect you for that.
什么 真的吗
What? You do?
当然
Of course.
我偷走了你的女人
I stole your lady from you.
那可不好受
That's heavy shit.
我并不是说我感到抱歉
I'm not saying I'm sorry.
在爱情和战争里一切都是公平的
All's fair in love and war,
跟我在一起她更幸福
and she's happier with me.
不过你的行为令人尊敬
But you acted with honor.
像男人一样面对我
Faced me like a man.
没有轻言放弃
Didn't go down without a fight.
我很尊重这点
And I respect that.
好吧
Okay.
那我们就言归于好了
So...hatchet buried?
算是吧
I guess.
你若想在专业设备上剪辑那小孩儿的割礼
Hey, you want to cut that baby dick footage on a pro rig,
去WZVX找我朋友崔维斯
go see my buddy Travis over at WZVX.
-87频道吗 -给他和他老婆
- Channel 87? - Took a bunch of boudoir shots
拍了不少闺房♥照 他欠我人情
of him and his old lady, so he owes me.
跟他说是我介绍的
Tell him I sent you.
他会帮你的
He'll hook you up.
这位置有人吗
Is anyone sitting here?
没 没 你坐吧
No. No. Go ahead. Take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
女性朋友放你鸽子了
Lady friend stand you up?
好像是的
Seems like.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
下轮我请
Next round's on me.
不了 谢谢你 我得
Uh, no, thank you. I got to, uh--
来嘛
Come on.
我要喝
You know what I'll have is a, uh--
给我来杯苏格兰威士忌
Let me have a scotch up, please.
没问题
You got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过说真的 我不知道里面有谁
Okay, okay, but seriously, I don't know who's in it.
罗伯特·雷德福 黛瑞·汉娜和德博拉·温格
Oh, uh, Robert Redford, Darryl Hannah, and Debra Winger.
我喜欢黛瑞·汉娜
I love Darryl Hannah.
她演鱼的那部
What was that one that she was in
叫什么来着
where she played the fish?
鱼
Fish?
不对 是美人鱼
No, no, mermaid.
-是一条美人鱼 -鱼
- Uh, but is a mermaid... - Fish.
一条鱼
A fish.
美人鱼不存在
Mermaids do not exist.
当然了
Right, obviously.
你应该是想说《现代美人鱼》
But I think you mean Splash.
对 《现代美人鱼》
Yeah, Splash. That's--
是不是很好笑
How funny was that?
黛瑞·汉娜也没那么寒酸
Debra Winger isn't too shabby, either.
天啊 《军官与绅士》
Oh, my God. Officer And a Gentleman,
理查·基尔穿着海军制♥服♥
when Richard Gere is all dressed in his Navy uniform
他让她瞬间爱上了他
and he sweeps her off her feet, and--
作为一个前夫是海军的人
Yeah, well, as someone who was married to a guy who's ex-Navy
我可以告诉你现实跟电影里不一样
...I can tell you it ain't like the movies.
如果罗杰抬起比洗衣篮还重的东西
If Roger lifted anything heavier than a laundry basket,
会闪了他的腰的
he'd throw his back out.
如果他抬起一只脚 他也会闪了腰
If he lifted a foot, he'd throw his back out.
-天啊 -真可怜
- Oh, my-- - Poor man.
不敢相信我和他在一起了这么久
I can't believe I stayed with him so long.
光照在哪儿 我就在哪儿
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
我怎么知道
What do I know?
你♥爸♥从不喝酒的
Your father never drinks.
或者唱歌♥
Or sings.
他最近有点忧郁
He's been a little down lately.
我的两个男孩最近都不好过
Both my boys been going through a rough patch lately.
是啊
Yeah.
你吃了没
Wait, have you eaten?
没 饿死了
No. I'm starving.
走 我们去吃点东西
Come on. Let's go get a bite to eat.
你想吃什么
What are you in the mood for?
你觉得友谊餐厅还开着吗
Uh, you think Friendly's is still open?
好主意
Oh, good idea.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表