剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
三克斯 应该是梅贺西[法语谢谢]才对
Thanks. I mean, merci.
红橡树
第二季第一集
-这房♥子真棒 -多谢夸奖
- This place is amazing. - Thanks!
-我很喜欢 -你室友呢
- I love it! - What happened to your roommate?
她爱上了她的舞蹈老师 搬出去了
She fell in love with her dance teacher and moved out.
我也想过招新的室友 不过
I thought about getting another one, but...
你知道 我喜欢安静
you know, I like the quiet.
而且我想着空房♥也许能派上用场
And I figured a spare room might come in handy.
所以我要住那房♥间吗
So is that where I'm sleeping?
如果你是坏人的话
If you're bad.
这些真不错
Wow. These are really good.
-你这么觉得 -是的
- You think so? - Yeah.
不是说你以前不好 只是
Not that you weren't good before, but...
这些真的很棒
these are really something.
在这到处都是灵感
It's hard not to be inspired here.
这是什么
What's this?
我在圣奥诺雷路上的商店橱窗里
It's just a little something I saw in a shop window
看到的一个东西
on the Rue Saint-Honoré,
几个月前的事了
like months ago.
我知道你的老相机坏了
I knew your old one had broken.
我想着你可以用这个来记录你这次的探访
and I thought you could use it to document your visit,
像日记一样
like a journal.
我真是个渣男 什么都没给你带
Now I feel like a total jerk. I didn't bring you anything.
没有的事
It's not true.
法国人妙就妙在此
And that's what's so amazing about the French,
他们对生活的态度和我们截然不同
they have this completely different attitude towards life.
什么意思
What do you mean?
工作并不是他们生活的中心
Work is not the center of their lives.
而是在午餐时共享一瓶红酒
It's sharing a bottle of wine at lunch,
或者和朋友聚餐
or-- or lingering over a meal with friends
消磨到深夜
until way past midnight,
亦或是在清晨做♥爱♥
or making love in the morning,
就算那意味着会上班迟到
even if it means being late to the office.
是所有人都这样 还是只有你的法国上班族这样
But is that everyone, or just your average French office worker?
-你什么意思 -听上去很棒
- What do you mean? - Well, it sounds awesome.
我只是好奇你是否可以在通宵熬夜午餐喝红酒的同时
I just wonder if you can stay up all night, drink wine at lunch,
还能做一个伟大的艺术家或者写出精彩的小说
and still be a great artist or write an amazing novel.
有时我会想这到底是不是意义所在
Sometimes I wonder if that is not the whole point.
你留给世人的画作
It's not the paintings that you leave behind
并不重要 重要的是你是怎样活的
that are important, it's how you lived.
像我们现在这样
Like this, what we're doing right now.
这才是真正的油画
This is the real canvas.
水开了吗
All right, is the water boiling?
-嗯 -能把蜗牛递给我吗
- Yep. - Do you wanna hand me the snails?
你好
Hi.
-谢谢 -靠 有几个跑了出来
- Thank you. - Shit, some of them got out.
-偷跑吗 -是的
- They're making a break for it? - Yeah.
我不想碰它们
I don't really wanna touch them.
就像《安妮·霍尔》里的龙虾 不过更慢
It's like the lobsters in Annie Hall, only slower.
亲我 大卫
Kiss me, David.
学校的生活有好转吗
Have things gotten any better at school?
没
No.
他们竟然不开设电影课
It's so crazy that they don't offer any film classes.
那是社区学院 是为想成为电脑程序员
Well, it's community college. It's for people who wanna become
或者律师助理的人开的
computer programmers or paralegals.
唯一开设的课是
Only thing they offer is
传媒专业的电视节目制♥作♥
a class in TV production for Communication majors.
可谁他妈想去电视台工作啊
But, fuck, who wants to work in TV?
你当律师助理一定很可爱
I think you'd make a cute paralegal.
我穿裙子很丑的
I would look terrible in a skirt.
-我膝盖突出 -才没有
- I have "Knobbly" Knees. - Oh, no you don't.
他们来了
They're here.
我们一致觉得里根是个牛仔
连真的牛仔都算不上 只是个演员
这样是怎么成为总统的
他同时是加州州长
我并不是在帮他说话
那你投票给他了吗
当然没有
不过我爸投给了他
好吧
今天大卫和我去了
蒙马特高地
我们今天去了蒙马特高地看特吕弗[法国男演员]的墓碑
We went to Montmartre today to see Truffaut's grave.
-天才特吕弗 -他特别出色
你喜欢《朱尔与吉姆》
You like Jules et Jim?
最棒的电影
Oh, it's the best.
我喜欢里面的"旁白员"
I love that it has a narrator.
不是指画外音
Uh, you know, not voiceover,
而是有人真的在讲故事
but someone actually telling the story,
他了解角色的一切
who knows everything about the characters--
他们的想法和感受
what they're thinking and feeling,
甚至他们自己都不了解自己的东西
and even stuff they don't know about themselves,
这很讽刺 因为朱尔与吉姆和他们
which is ironic 'cause Jules and Jim and this girl Catherine
共同喜欢的女生凯瑟琳生活无拘无束
that they both love, they've been living lives of total freedom
全然不顾道德规矩
from convention and morality,
这会让他们永远年轻幸福
and that that's gonna keep them young and happy forever.
可他们没有 这并不会
But they're not. And it doesn't.
抱歉 我的英语
Sorry. My English, it's,um...
不是很好
not very good.
-你有想家过吗 -想新泽西吗
- You ever get homesick? - For New Jersey?
你多久跟你父母联♥系♥一次
How often do you talk to your folks.
我爸每周都会在办公时给我打电♥话♥
My father calls about every week from his work
嚷嚷我刷了他信♥用♥卡♥多少钱
to yell at me about how much I'm charging to his credit card.
不过总的来说 我们关系好多了
But overall, we're getting along much better.
我觉得我和他隔着大洋生活挺好的
I think it's healthier for us to have an ocean between us.
你♥爸♥怎么样了
How's your father?
不怎么样
Not great.
他还在为他
He's still pretty bummed about
不得不关掉他的会计公♥司♥而难过
having to close his accounting business.
他有找到新工作吗
Did he find a new job?
还没
Not yet.
对他来说肯定很难吧
It must be hard for him,
这个年龄去找工作
having to try to find work at his age.
我觉得大多数事情对我爸来说都很难
I think most things are hard for my father.
他是那种
He's just one of those people
不太会享乐的人
who doesn't seem capable of being happy.
真有意思
It's funny.
什么有意思
What is?
我们和我们的父母完全不一样
How we're nothing like our parents.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
你干嘛这个表情
Why are you making that weird face?
-我在集中精力 -干什么
- I'm concentrating. - On what?
让鸡鸡硬不起来
Not getting a boner.
给我说话分散我注意力
Say something to distract me.
卑尔根社区学院冬季课程什么时候开始
When do Bergen Community's winter sessions start?
下周
Next week.
有什么你有丁点兴趣上的课吗
Are there any classes you're even a little interested in taking?
-没有 -你想拍电影 对吧
- Not really. - You wanna make movies, right?
-对 -那就拍啊
- Yeah. - So make them.
没那么容易 有很多需要学的东西
It's not that easy. There's a ton you have to learn.
而且很昂贵 你需要摄像机
And it's expensive. You need cameras,
电影胶片 音响设备 灯光
film stock, sound equipment, lights.
如果参加纽约大学的电影课程 这些东西都能借到
With a film program like NYU, you can borrow that stuff,
但靠自己的话 几乎不可能
but it's pretty much impossible to do on your own.
跟当画家或作家不一样
It's not like being a painter or a writer,
你只需要纸
where all you need is paper.
我只是不想看你放弃你的梦想
I just hate to see you give up on a dream.
-我们订的印度菜来了 -我去拿
- Our Indian food. - I'll get it.
别动
Don't move a muscle.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
亲爱的
My darling!
跟你说了我们该先打个电♥话♥的
I told you we should have called you first.
你们来干什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们会让我们的宝贝女儿独自跨年吗
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表