剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
我先来
I'll start.
我当时在艺术学院
I was in art school.
我和一个女生出去
I was going out with this girl
她是给死人化妆的
who did make-up on dead people.
-操 -门
- Shit. - Oh, the door.
天啊 救命
Jesus! Help!
-我下车 -巴里 巴里
- I'm getting out! - Barry! Barry!
糟糕 我♥操♥
Oh, shit. Fuck.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
巴里
Barry?
格雷西
Gracie.
拜托 宝贝
Come on, honey.
出来 小猫咪 快来
Here, puss puss puss. Come on.
也许它和它朋友在一起
Maybe she's with her friends from the neighborhood.
它没有朋友
She doesn't have friends.
我是它唯一的朋友
I'm her only friend.
你们朋友会没事的
Your friend is going to be okay.
他折了几根肋骨和轻微脑震荡
He's got a few cracked ribs and a minor concussion.
不过除此之外 他应该会痊愈的
But other than that, he should make a full recovery.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
恐怕我只能带一个人去看他
I'm afraid I can only take one of you back to see him,
其他人只能在这等
so the rest will have to wait here.
他有输液吗
does he have an IV?
是的
Yes.
抱歉 我去不了
Yeah. Uh, sorry. I can't do it.
我怕针
Needles freak me out, so--
我是认真的 我会昏厥的
I'm serious. I will pass out.
好吧
Fine.
还有谁饿了吗
Anyone else hungry?
嗯 我需要吃点东西
Yeah, I can get something to eat.
-爸 -我们给他打了镇定剂
- Hey, Dad. - We've sedated him
给了他止痛药
and given him something for the pain,
所以他可能有点意识不清
so he may be a little out of it.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
弗雷斯♥诺♥
Fresno.
想要我打给谁吗 凯伦
Want me to call anyone? Maybe Karen?
嗯
Yeah.
跟她说
Tell her.
好的 没问题
Okay. Yeah. I can do that.
我爱她
I love her.
如果我没能活下去
If I don't make it--
你会没事的
Well, you're going to make it.
会很酷
Gonna be tight.
9点开始
Starts at 9.
什么开始
Wait. What does?
科波菲尔
Copperfield.
对 巴里
Oh, yeah. Barry,
我觉得应该看不成了
I don't think that's going to happen.
医生想观察你几个小时
The doctors want to watch you for a few hours
确保你没事
just to make sure you're okay.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
先生 拜托
Sir, please.
-放开我 -你
- Get off me. - You're--
-你是女巫 -你会拉掉
- You're a witch. - You'll pull out--
我的腿呢
Where are my legs?
不要
No!
你们在这呢
There you are.
抱歉 哥们儿 我们饿了
Sorry, dude. We got the munchies.
巴里怎么样
How's Barry?
很糟
Pretty messed up.
发生的事太随机了
So random what happened.
真的会让你思考
Really makes you think.
我们的生命不过是短暂的烛光
Our lives are but brief candles.
你要吃完吗
You going to finish that?
你好 是我
Hi. You've reached me.
有事留言 我再打给你
Leave a message, and I'll call you back.
你刚给谁打了电♥话♥
So who'd you just call?
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
斯奇普和纳什呢
Where's, uh, Skip and Nash?
纳什去上厕所了
Nash is taking a leak,
斯奇普在勾搭一女的
and Skip is hitting on a woman
他好像不知道她是妓♥女♥
who I don't think he realizes is a hooker.
你
So, uh, did you, uh,
你决定好要接受那份格帝给你的工作了吗
did you decide you're going to take that job with, uh, Getty?
不知道
I don't know.
你们的朋友不见了
Your friend is gone.
-什么 -他拔下了输液管走了
- What? - He yanked out his IV and took off.
他能去哪儿
Where can he have gone?
穿着病号♥服跑不了多远
Not far in a hospital gown.
你有看到一个穿着病号♥服的人从这跑过吗
Did you see a guy in a hospital gown run through here?
留着小胡子 头发不错 有点意识不清
Mustache, really nice hair, a little out of it.
他去了哪边
Which way did he go?
巴里 巴里
Barry! Barry!
山姆 已经很晚了
Come on, Sam. It's late.
明天再找吧
Try again tomorrow.
贴几张寻猫启事
Maybe put up signs.
好吧
Okay.
我去问问前面那人
I'll go talk to the guy up front.
我给你25
I'll give you 25 for it.
你这他妈的是抢劫
That's highway fucking robbery.
-这是我的最终报价 -拜托
- It's my final offer, boys. - Come on.
我喜欢 但我得靠这个赚钱啊
I like it, but I got to make money off this thing.
真的
For real.
就这样
That's it.
我♥操♥
Son of a bitch.
这幸运女人是谁啊
Who's the lucky lady?
我前妻
My ex-wife.
这是我买♥♥给她的订婚戒指
That is the engagement ring I bought her.
她经常来这玩老虎机
She comes here all the time to play the slots,
善变的婊♥子♥
the fickle whore.
她抵押了多少钱
How much did she pawn it for?
这我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
那你卖♥♥多少钱
Well, then how much are you selling it for?
80.
80美元吗
80? Dollars?
这可是14克拉玫瑰金
That is 14-karat rose gold.
在城里至少能抵押到两倍的价钱
She could have gotten twice as much for that in the city.
知道吗 我要了
You know what? I'll take it.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Help you?
我在找一个朋友
I'm looking for a friend.
高个子 穿着病号♥服 他有来这吗
Tall guy, hospital gown. Did he come in here?
是的 奇葩一个
Oh, yeah. A real freak show.
-我差点就报♥警♥了 -多久前
- I almost called the cops. - How long ago?
不知道 也许20分钟
I don't know. Maybe 20 minutes.
他抵押了一条金项链换钱
He pawned a gold chain for cash.
让我给他叫了辆出租车
Had me call him a cab.
知道他去哪儿吗
Any idea where he's headed?
特朗普赌场 看那个叫什么来着
The Trump, to see what's-his-name--
魔术师 让自♥由♥女神像消失的那个
illusionist guy. Made the Statue of Liberty vanish.
-拜托 -别
- Common-- - Hey! Don't!
-垃圾婊♥子♥ -别
- Garbage wench! - Don't!
住手 你在干什么
Stop! What are you doing?
快把他弄出去 不然我要报♥警♥了
Get him out of here before I call the cops.
纳什 快停下
Nash, stop! Stop! Stop!
听着 我们得找到巴里 好吗
Look, we need to find Barry, okay?
他去特朗普赌场看科波菲尔了
He went to the Trump to see Copperfield.
什么 现在已经是凌晨3:30了
What? But it's 3:30 in the morning.
科波菲尔的表演早结束了
Copperfield's been over for hours.
我要成为
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表