剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
纳什 你没事吧
Nash, you okay?
走吧
Come on.
红橡树
第二季第九集
-还不赖 -是吗
- Not bad. - Yeah?
说不定干这行你还有出人头地的机会 孩子
You may have a future yet, kid.
谢了 赫伯
Thanks, Herb.
-威勒 -嘿
- Hi, Wheeler. - Hey.
我只想再次为
I just wanted to say again
之前发生的事道歉
how sorry I am about what happened.
-没关系 -伊莱脾气很差
- It's okay. - Eli has a really bad temper and stuff.
他妈妈让他去看心理医生
His mom is making him see a therapist.
没事 没什么的
It's okay. No big deal.
也没有永久创伤
Or permanent damage.
还有我想跟你说
Also I wanted to tell you
我的高考分数下来了
I got my SAT score back.
是吗 你考得如何
Oh, yeah? How'd you do?
-我考了1180分 -太棒了
- I got an 1180. - That's fantastic.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
我为你骄傲 你学习得很刻苦
I'm proud of you. You worked really hard.
我该走了
I should go.
你是个好老师 威勒
You're a really good teacher, Wheeler.
逗逼先生 你激励完新生代后
Hey, Mr. Trips, when you're done inspiring future generations,
给我来几颗橄榄
I could use more olives.
你好
Shalom.
拉比
Rabbi.
美妙的一天 不是吗
Glorious day, isn't it?
也许吧
I suppose.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you with something?
你可以迁就我
You can indulge me.
我知道作为一个男人 我该保持距离
I know as a man I am supposed to keep my distance,
但作为神职人员
but as a man of God,
当我看见有事物受伤时
when I see someone hurting,
我就会像火光吸引飞蛾那样被吸引过去
I'm drawn to them like a moth to a flame,
一位智者曾说过
A wise man once said--
"没有什么比一颗破碎的心更完整"
"There is nothing more whole than a broken heart."
如果你这么说的话
If you say so.
我知道
I know so.
以前在拉比学校时 有好几次
Back in rabbinical school, there were several occasions
我喜欢的女生被别的男生抢走
where a girl I was crazy about was stolen away by another guy,
通常是像你一样的运动男
often a sporty fellow such as yourself.
当然在那时这很打击人
Of course, at the time, it was devastating.
但因为生活中的一切
But I took comfort in the fact
都是上帝的旨意
that there is nothing in this life
我从中寻求慰藉
that isn't willed by the creator.
我坚信终有一天
And I kept the faith that someday
祂会决定由我赢得
He would see fit that I would be the one
一个女生的心
to win the girl.
让我想起了《疤面煞星》里的后院婚礼
Reminds me of the backyard wedding from "Scarface," right?
老虎更少
Fewer tigers.
不敢相信巴里要结婚了
Can't believe old Barry's actually getting hitched.
以前可是个淫棍
Used to be quite the cocksman back in the day.
我可以跟你讲好些故事
I could tell you some stories.
-请别讲 -你的损失
- Please don't. - Your loss.
-嗨 亲爱的 -你们一起来的吗
- Hi, sweetheart. - Hey. You guys come together?
-是的 -不是
- Yeah. - No.
你♥爸♥的意思是我们是分开被邀请的
What your father means is we were invited separately,
但既然我们都没携伴
but since neither of us were bringing dates,
我们就想着拼车好省油
we figured we'd carpool to save gas.
-是你♥妈♥的♥主意 -好吧
- It was your mother's idea. - Okay.
我得坐下 我的坐骨神经痛死了
I gotta sit. My sciatica's bothering me.
好吧
Okay.
拜
Bye.
-瞧瞧你 -他打扮得不错 是吧
- Check you out. - Yeah, he cleans up good, don't he?
-我看着像个卖♥♥床垫的 -哪有 跟他说
- I look like a mattress salesman. - You do not. Tell him.
我不会买♥♥你的床垫
I wouldn't buy a mattress from you.
就算我的价格低得可怕也不买♥♥吗
Even if my prices were insane?
-纳什 -嘿
- Nash. - Hey, dude.
-小子 小子 亲爱的 -嘿
- Boychick, boychick, my dear. - Hey.
有几个凯伦
Hey, you know, a couple of
在护士学校的性感朋友也来了
Karen's hot friends from nursing school are here.
如果谁被约旦杏呛着了
That should prove fortuitous
需要海姆立克手法
if anyone chokes on a Jordan almond
那就真的是偶然了
and requires the Heimlich.
我先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去找个祖母坐她旁边
I'm going to go find a "Me-maw" to sit beside.
这次分手真的挺打击他的 是吗
He's really taking this breakup hard, huh?
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
他在俱乐部去哪儿都能碰到
It doesn't help that everywhere he goes in the club
赫洛维茨太太和她的拉比 对他可没有帮助
he bumps into Mrs. Horowitz and her rabbi.
我们得哄哄他
We gotta cheer him up, man.
你找到机会跟甘茨谈话了吗
You get a chance to talk to Ganz yet?
我给他发了传呼 但他还没回我
I paged him, but he hasn't called me back.
你觉得他在监狱里吗
Think he's in jail?
但愿没在哈德逊河河底
Hopefully not at the bottom of the Hudson.
-甘茨 他是那个 -那有两个座位
- Ganz, is he the-- - Hey, there's two seats.
-我们去抢占吧 -好的 拜
- Let's go grab them. - Okay. Bye.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
我们要什么时候谈那晚发生的事
So when are we gonna talk about what happened the other night?
永不
Never.
对不起 如果我伤害了你的感受
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings,
或者给了你错误的信♥号♥♥
or if I sent the wrong signals--
别管了 行吗 就当从没发生过
Just drop it, okay? It never happened.
我不知道你还有那些感觉
I just didn't know you still had those kinds of feelings.
我不想谈 朱迪
I don't want to talk about it, Judy.
-我想 因为我觉得很重要 -该死
- Well, I do, because I think it's important-- - Oh, God damn it.
-那是个错误 -山姆
- This was a mistake. - Sam.
-借过 抱歉 -山姆 等等
- Excuse me. I'm sorry. - Sam, wait.
-抱歉 借过 -等等 你去哪儿
- Pardon me. Excuse me. - Wait. Where are you going?
谢谢
Thank you.
不会吧 山姆
Seriously, Sam?
至于吗
Really?
好极了 简直好极了
Oh, great. That's just great.
-拍得如何了 铁托 -还行
- How's it going, Tito? - Yeah, not bad.
-拍了一些不错的镜头 -不错
- I'm getting some good stuff. - Sweet.
你呢 一切可好
How about you? Everything cool?
好得不行
As an above ground pool.
-你确定吗 -不
- You sure? - No.
怎么了
What's wrong?
凯伦很抓狂
Karen's freaking out.
她在楼上的卫生间
She's in the bathroom upstairs.
说她感觉要吐或者昏过去
Says she feels like she might puke or pass out.
但愿不会同时发生
Hopefully not both at the same time.
亨德里克斯就是那么死的
That's how Hendrix died.
我不知道她会不会出来
I don't know if she's coming out.
真糟 你要怎么办
Oh, shit. What are you gonna do?
我在想也许你去跟她谈谈
I was hoping maybe you go talk to her.
-我 -你比谁都了解她
- Me? - You know her better than anyone.
-她会听你的 -你怎么不去
- She'll listen to you. - Why not you?
仪式前见她会有霉运的
Bad luck if I see her before the ceremony.
那是无稽之谈
That's just an old wives' tale.
我兄弟也这样想
Yeah, my bro thought that.
他的孩子长得就像塞优斯博士[人猿星球]一样
His kid came out looking like Dr. Zaius.
抱歉 我不能
I'm sorry. I can't.
因为你觉得她不该嫁给我
Because you don't think she should marry me?
不 因为我觉得
No, because I think it's
这个决定得由她自己来做
a decision she needs to make for herself.
拜托 我爱她
Please. I love her.
-走开 妈 -不是你妈
- Go away, Mom. - It's not your mom.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你没事吧
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表