剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
一个可人
that I share my bed with.
我完全不介意称呼你为我女朋友
Yeah, I don't have a problem calling you my girlfriend.
我知道 我一直很讨厌
Yeah, I know, and I always hate it.
-是吗 -讨厌有点言重了
- Really? - Hate is too strong.
但让我不自在
But it makes me uncomfortable.
为什么
Why?
因为我不喜欢标签
Be-- because I don't like labels.
-你确定只有这些吗 -当然
- Are you sure that's all it is? Of course.
怎么了
Why?
我只是不希望你觉得我丢人
I just wouldn't want it to be that you're ashamed of me.
为什么这么想
Why would you think that?
前几天你跟詹说我的割礼视频
The other day when you were telling Zan about my bris video,
你把它说得好像是艺术电影之类的
you made it sound like it was an art film or something.
就跟你觉得丢人一样
Like you were embarrassed.
或者是想让我看上去更酷一点
Or wanted me to seem cooler than I am.
我没觉得你丢人
I'm not embarrassed by you.
没有
I'm not.
我 我
And I... I'm...
怕我们之间的东西变得普通
Afraid of turning what we have into something conventional.
因为我不这样觉得
Because it doesn't feel that way to me.
感觉很特别
It feels special.
-真美 -是啊
- Now, that's pretty. - Yeah.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表