剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
-亲爱的 我们得走了 -好好好
- Sweetheart, we gotta go. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-要赶不上飞机了 -知道了
- We're gonna miss the plane. - Okay.
-亲爱的 -老天
- Darling. - Jesus Christ.
旅途顺利 格帝先生
Have a good flight, Mr. Getty.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, darling.
夏天之前她就会结束这段关系
Her little fling will be over by summer.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
好吧
Okay.
这是我这辈子最长的一周
It's the longest week of my life.
你还好吗
You okay?
什么
Huh?
我很好
Fine.
-我不想你走 -我也不想
- I don't want you to go. - Me neither.
-那就别走 -什么意思
- Then don't. - What do you mean?
反正你在新泽西也没什么
It's not like there's anything waiting for you back home
好期待的
in New Jersey.
你讨厌学校
I mean, you hate school.
你自己都说了那是浪费时间
You said yourself that it's a waste of time,
你想退学
and you wanna drop out.
那就退啊
So do it.
-我在这边能做什么 -学法语
- What would I do here? - Learn French.
旅行 拍短片
Travel. Make short films.
首先 我没这个钱
Well, for starters, I couldn't afford it.
这趟行程几乎用掉了我所有积蓄
I mean, this trip has wiped out most of my savings.
-我哪儿去找钱 -我来养咱们
- What would I do for money? - I'll support us.
-不行 -给我一个理由
- No. No way. - Give me one reason.
因为不会是你养我们
'Cause you wouldn't be supporting us.
而是你♥爸♥
Your father would.
而且我肯定有关于一个人
And I'm pretty sure there's a rule about how long
在外国只能待多久的规定
a person could stay in a foreign country.
天啊 别这么理性
God. Don't be so rational.
我不知道如何不理性
Well, I don't know how not to be.
我想的 真的想
I'd like to. I really would.
我只是
I'm just...
这对我没那么容易
It's not that easy for me.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
夏天一转眼就到了
The summer will be here before you know it.
你会回家 我们就可以在一起了
You'll come home, and we'll be together.
除非我不
Unless I don't.
不怎么
Don't what?
不回家
Come home?
我爸建议我留在这边 转到索邦大学
My father offered to let me stay and transfer to the Sorbonne.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
我喜欢这里
I mean, I love it here.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表