剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
We're gonna let our baby girl be alone on New Year's Eve?
你怎么被允许出国了
How are you even allowed to leave the country?
什么 在被定罪前我都是无辜的
What? I'm innocent till proven guilty.
而他们什么都证明不了
And I'm not gonna be proven anything,
这案子本身就是扯淡
because it's a bullshit case.
那个小丑朱利亚尼
And that rodeo clown Giuliani,
他清楚得很 我都不想说他
he knows that, so don't even get me started.
法官没有对你♥爸♥的保释做出任何旅行限制
The judge didn't put any travel restrictions on your father's bail.
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
Go wherever I wanna go.
你们直接从机场过来的吗
So you guys came straight from the airport?
看到没 乱透了
Hello! Look at this. I'm such a mess.
你♥爸♥很想给你惊喜
Your father was so excited to surprise you,
-像个小孩一样 -惊喜吧
- he's just like a little kid. - Surprise!
你们计划这事多久了
How long have you guys been planning this?
-没有计划 -纯粹心血来潮
- No plans. - Spur of the moment. Just like that.
我们过去总这样
We used to do this all time.
在你出生之前 我们交往的时候
Before you, when we were dating,
我们经常这样 随时来场说走就走的旅行
we would just do that, we'd pick up and go anytime we want.
就拿根牙刷
Take a tooth brush. That's all.
幸好我们在布里斯托尔酒店订到了房♥间
Thank God we got a room at the Bristol.
你们这行李可不止牙刷吧
That's a lot of luggage for just toothbrushes.
你们要待多久
How long are you staying exactly?
我也不知道 带我们看看
I don't even know. Give us the tour.
等下
Uh, wait.
-瞧瞧这里 -你平时吃东西吗 你看着很瘦
- Wow, look at this. - Are you eating? You look very thin.
-天啊 看看这地方 -上帝啊
- Oh, my God. Look at this place. - Jesus Christ.
-亲爱的 这里真不错 -有点让我想起了
- Darling, this is adorable. - Oh, it kind of reminds me
我们之前在上西区的家
of the place we had on the Upper West Side.
不过我们当时有电梯
Yeah, except we had elevators.
我喜欢这些老建筑 几乎能嗅到历史的味道
I love these old buildings. You can almost smell the history.
-那是颜料的气味 -说到这个
- That's paint fumes. - Speaking of which--
让我们看看你在昂贵的美术课上学到的东西吧
Let's see how those expensive art lessons are coming along.
学得怎么样了 天啊
How are we doing. All righty.
看看这个 真不错啊
Look at that. Isn't that something?
不错 画得很棒 亲爱的
Oh, okay. Very nice. Very nice job, sweetheart.
我对画本身给不了什么意见
I can't speak to the likeness of it,
不过 你姿势捕捉得很到位
but, uh, you know, you certainly got the posture.
-姿势 -这些很漂亮 亲爱的
- Posture? - They're beautiful, darling.
知道还有什么漂亮吗 水果
You know what else is beautiful? Fruit.
有很多水果画
You see a lot of paintings of fruit.
-灯塔画 -道格
- Lighthouses? - Doug!
小马 你可以画小马
A pony. You can paint a pony.
你不用盯着小马的屁♥股♥
You don't have to be staring at a pony's ass.
好了 好了 这男的是谁
All right. Oh, okay, who's this fella now?
我朋友萨米
That's my friend Sami.
萨米 你怎么让他们给你摆这种姿势的
Sami. How do you get them to pose for you like that?
我每小时支付他们40法郎
I pay 40 francs an hour.
一小时40法郎
40 francs an hour?
他们没有友情折扣吗
They don't give you, like, a friend discount, huh?
她对朋友大方挺好的
It's nice that she's generous with her friends.
用的是我的钱 所以严格来说
With my money. So technically,
是我对她朋友大方
I'm being generous to her friends.
亲爱的 我好累 我们能去酒店入住吗
Darling, I'm so tired. Can we please check into the hotel?
-我累死了 -好主意
- I'm exhausted. - Great idea.
你们该休息下
Yeah, you should rest up.
我们才刚到
We just got here.
之后有的是时间叙旧
We have plenty of time to catch up later.
-没错 亲爱的 -对
- That's right, darling. - Yeah.
你能找家不错的餐厅 给我们预定座位吗
Will you get us a dinner reservation somewhere? Somewhere nice?
-当然 -好
- Yeah, sure. - All right.
取出你们的行李然后休息 好好休息下
Just unpack and rest. Rest up.
-会很不错的 走吧 -道格
- It'll be good. Come on. - Doug!
好 好 来了
Yeah, okay. All right.
走吧 走吧
Let's go. All right.
那晚餐就今晚7点或者7点半
So what we say, like, dinner tonight, like 7-7:30?
-差不多这个时间 -很好
- Something like that? - Yeah, perfect.
-晚上见 -拜
- See you tonight. - Okay, bye.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
你一直承诺的这个大惊喜到底是什么
So what is this big surprise you keep promising?
再等会儿
Just another minute.
你们多喝点酒吧
Why don't you have some more wine?
妈
Mom?
-是个男生 -别这么确定
- It's a boy. - Don't be so sure.
我跟你说 我了解她 你最好做好心理准备
I'm telling you, I know her, so you better prepare yourself.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
你们好 格帝先生 格帝太太
Hi, Mr. Getty, Mrs. Getty.
-你打扮得不错 -谢谢 你也是
- You look nice. - Thanks. You, too.
您呢 先生
Et vous, Monsieur.
我要份地中海黑鲈
And I'll have the "Loup de Mer."
-谢谢 -谢谢您 小姐
- Merci. - Merci, mademoiselle.
我去趟厕所
I'm just going to run to the toilette.
我也去
I'm coming with you.
我最气的是
It's the lying
你对我说谎
that I'm most pissed off about.
-什么 -去年暑假你说的都是屁话吧
- I'm sorry? - All that horseshit last summer.
说什么你想要奖金
You want the bonus money
好在城里给自己租套公♥寓♥
so you can get yourself an apartment in the city.
那不是谎话 那不是谎话
It wasn't a lie. It wasn't a lie.
是吗 那你租到公♥寓♥了吗
Oh, really? Did you get a place?
没 我本来是要租的 但我从纽约大学退学了
Well, no. I was going to, but I dropped out of NYU,
所以就不用租了
so it didn't make much sense.
然后你就用我的钱买♥♥机票
So then you took my money and bought a plane ticket
飞到这上我女儿
to come here to schtup my daughter.
你可怜的老爸 他本来很期待
Your poor father, he was so looking forward
和你度过一些愉快的时光
to spending some quality time with you.
这不是我的错
That's not my fault.
我想你不清楚他压力多大
I don't think you know how much stress he is under.
你知道他可能进监狱的吧
You do realize he can go to prison.
他甚至可能被终身禁止在华尔街工作
He might even be banned from working on Wall Street for life.
你好好想想
You think about that.
奶酪
Tout fromage?
什么 不 我要买♥♥单
What? No. Just the check.
-谁在吃完饭后吃奶酪啊 -法国人
- Who the hell eats cheese after a meal? - The French.
所以他们才没落了
Well, that's why they're not a superpower anymore.
他们的生活重心都乱了
'cause their priorities are all messed up.
亲爱的 我送你回去睡觉吧
Okay, let's get you home to bed, baby.
好 睡个一觉我们就会好多了
Yes. We will all feel better after a good night's sleep.
明天我们有好多要逛的地方
And tomorrow, remember, we have a very long day of sightseeing.
先生
Monsieur.
-能让我付钱吗 -大卫 别傻
- Can I? - David, don't be silly.
-拜托 -当然
- Please. - Sure.
不是个小数目哦
'Cause it's a big one.
没问题 我要是没钱我就不会
Uh... of course. I mean, I wouldn't have offered--
爸爸 不
Daddy, no.
-亲爱的 拜托 -不要
- Darling, please. - No.
你很慷慨 大卫
I think that's very generous of you, David.
谢谢你
Thank you.
拿去吧
There you go.
大卫·迈尔斯
美国运通
50美元
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
我会把钱还你的
I'll pay you back.
不用 真的 没事
No, it's okay. Really, it's fine.
那就早上见咯
Well, see you in the morning.
我想说计划有变
You know, I just wanna say a little change of plan.
先声明 这不是我的主意
And for the record, this is not my idea.
我们准备从布里斯托尔酒店退房♥
We're gonna check out of the Bristol,
和你住一起
and we're gonna stay with you.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
-大卫 等等 别走 -没事
- David, wait. Don't go. - It's okay.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表