剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
我要去游泳了
I'm going for a swim.
两周
Two weeks.
她才回来两周 你们就口角不断
She's home two weeks, and already you're at each other's throat.
你们俩都把我逼疯了
You both drive me crazy.
你是蜜丝缇 对吧 威勒的朋友
Hey, you're Misty, right? Wheeler's friend?
是的
Yeah.
我是斯凯
I'm Skye.
我知道
I know.
听说你刚从巴黎回来
I heard that you just got back from Paris.
是的 回来两周了
Yeah, yeah, two weeks ago.
那里怎么样
How was it?
很棒
It was amazing. Yeah.
我得回去了 回见
I better get back. See you around.
这不是小事啊 你确定吗
That's huge. Are you sure?
我只是觉得我在纽约的话会
I just think my time will be better spent
更好利用时间 专注于画画
in New York focusing on painting...
而不是坐在莎拉劳伦斯学院的讲堂里
you know, instead of sitting in a lecture hall at Sarah Lawrence.
那这样我们中至少有一人会住在城里
Well, at least one of us will be living in the city.
你要来看我
You'll come visit me.
当然
Yeah.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-让你开心 -好吧
- Cheering you up-- - Okay.
没那么难
It's not that hard.
-你要去接吗 -不 不
- Do you need to get that? - No. No.
你♥爸♥不是有答录机吗
Doesn't your dad have an answering machine?
-还是什么 -他还没拆封 没有
- Or something? - He hasn't unpacked it yet. No.
去接电♥话♥吧
Just get-- Just get the phone.
我♥操♥
Motherfuck.
喂
Hello?
亲爱的 是妈妈
Hi, sweetie, it's Mom.
-妈 -你好吗
- Hey, Mom. - Are you okay?
你怎么上气不接下气的
Why are you so out of breath?
希望你没得哮喘 因为你舅舅
I hope you're not developing asthma. Because your uncle--
妈 我没事 我没有哮喘
Mom, I'm fine. I don't have asthma.
那我就放心了
Well, that's a relief.
想听好消息吗
So, do you wanna hear some great news?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我卖♥♥掉了克兰福特的房♥子
I sold the Cranford property.
真好 恭喜你 太好了
That's great, Mom. Congrats. That's great.
谁能想到那对新婚夫妇会
Who would think that newlyweds would wanna
把大笔钱花在这上面
take on a money pit like that,
但显然
but apparently...
他手挺巧的 不像你♥爸♥
he is very handy, unlike your father.
他想自己整修房♥子
And, you know, really wants to do the renovations himself?
大卫 你在吗
David, are you there?
在的 我能过会儿打给你吗 我有点忙
Yeah, Mom, can I call you back? I'm kind of busy.
没问题 我会很晚睡的
Oh, yeah, sure. I'll be up late.
-好的 -等等 别挂 等等
- Okay, cool. - Wait! Don't go! Wait!
明天是父亲节 记得给他买♥♥张贺卡
Tomorrow is Father's Day. So pick up a card for your dad.
知道吗 别像去年那样搞忘了
All right? Don't forget like last year.
不会的 父亲节贺卡
Yup, I won't. Father's day card.
记住了 再见
I got it. Cool. Bye.
再见
Good-bye.
尚提·瑜伽
Shanti Yoga.
你好 我是朱迪
Hi. This is Judy.
朱迪·迈尔斯
Judy Myers.
朱迪
Judy!
大卫 你在吗
David, you're here?
-爸 -天啊 斯凯 抱歉
- Dad! - Oh, jeez! Oh! Skye, I'm sorry.
你不是要去商场吗
I thought you were going to the mall.
我去了 已经回来了
I did, I did. I came back.
-你去哪儿 -家
- Where are you going? - Home.
-等等 斯凯 别走 -她穿好了吗
- No, wait. Skye, don't. - Is she decent?
我们可以看看电影什么的
We can just chill and watch a movie or something.
没事的 好吗
No, it's okay, all right?
反正我也该回家了
I should be getting home anyway.
好吧
Okay.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
-你能帮我个大忙吗 -当然
- Can you do me a huge favor? - Sure.
明天和我家人一起去吃父亲节早午餐
Come to the Father's Day brunch with my family tomorrow?
-这样不太好吧 -拜托了
- I don't think that's a very good idea. - Please.
拜托 你去的话我爸会表现超级得体的
Please. My father will be on his best behavior if you're there.
表示怀疑 他讨厌我
I doubt that. He hates me.
没有 他是假装的
No, he doesn't. He just pretends to.
这可能是一个他增进
This could be a good opportunity for him
对你了解的好机会
to get to know you better.
我得跟他们说我打算退学的事
I need to break the news to them about leaving school,
我需要你做我的精神支柱
so I could really use you there for moral support.
-精神支柱 -是的
- Moral support? - Yeah.
拜托了
Please.
那行
Okay. Yeah.
你最好了
You're the best.
再见 迈尔斯先生
Bye, Mr. Myers.
很高兴见到你 斯凯 尽管我什么都没看到
Nice to see you, Skye, even though I didn't see anything.
抱歉 小子
I'm sorry, kiddo.
没关系
No, it's okay.
我们得想出个暗号♥
We gotta come up with some sort of a code
当我们中的一人在和女性朋友玩乐时
for when one of us is entertaining a lady friend,
比如在门把手上挂只圆筒短袜
like a tube sock on the doorknob.
-好主意 -好主意
- That's a good idea. - That's a good idea.
-我出去的时候有人来电♥话♥吗 -只有妈妈
- Anybody call while I was out? - Just Mom.
父亲节你有什么想做的吗
Do you wanna do something for Father's Day?
白天我得去俱乐部
I gotta be at the club during the day,
但我们可以去吃个晚餐或者看场电影
but, you know, we could go out for dinner, catch a movie.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
我们留在家里 叫点披萨
What do you say we stay home, order some pizza,
喝点啤酒
open some brewskis,
回忆一下往事怎么样
and we take a walk down memory lane?
你从哪儿找到的这些
Where did you find those?
搬家时在家里的阁楼里找到的
In the attic of the house when we were moving.
不管你信不信
And believe it or not,
这个旧投影仪上的灯还能用
the bulb on this old projector, it still works.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
好啊 干嘛不呢
Yeah, sure. Why not?
父亲节快乐
早上好
Good morning.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca.
道格
Doug.
女巫
Witch.
她总是一副不可一世的样子
She always have the nose in the air like that.
就因为她拿到了布林莫尔学院的硕士学位
Just because she got her Masters from Bryn Mawr,
她就觉得她的屎都是香的
she thinks her shit don't stink.
知道吗 亲爱的 你也可以
You know what, sweetie? You could have done that, too.
-相信我 -是的
- Believe me. - Yes.
但我选择把家人放在首位
But I chose to put my family first.
因为你 我亲爱的 就是我的全职工作
Because you, my darling, are a full-time job.
-他来干什么 -我请他来的
- What's he doing here? - I invited him.
父亲节快乐 格帝先生
Happy Father's Day, Mr. Getty.
我要杯含羞草鸡尾酒
I need a mimosa.
你好 麻烦了
Hello. Please?
-我妻子需要喝一杯 -马上
- My wife needs a drink. - Now.
你前晚的考试考得如何
So how'd you do on your exam the other night?
多亏了你 才怪
Well, no thanks to you,
我拿到了A
I got an "A".
恭喜
Congrats.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们之间没问题吧
Hey, are we okay?
没有
Yeah. Fine.
确定吗
You positive?
确定
Totally.
你是威勒 对吧
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表