剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
WZXV电视台 87频道
你看了《录影带谋杀案》没
You see Videodrome yet?
警告人们
It's all this big trenchant warning about
红橡树
第二季第五集
看电视别上瘾
addiction to television.
我们不需要警告 我们就在这
Hey, we don't need a warning, we're here.
反面乌托邦在这 本
Dystopia is here, Ben.
不过你该看看早期的电影
But you should check out the earlier stuff,
比如肉体恐怖片《毛骨悚然》
like the body horror of Shivers,
因为他们被感染了这种寄生虫
'cause they're infected with this parasite
会让他们性♥欲♥超强
that makes them hyper-erotic.
但他们不想互相交流此事
But they don't want to say anything about it
因为他们太过礼貌
to each other, because they're too polite.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
这才是正宗加拿大式电影
Now that's a movie that is profoundly Canadian.
有什么能帮你的吗
What, can I help you?
我找一个叫崔维斯的人
Uh, I'm looking for someone named Travis.
你不是来发传票的吧
You're not serving a subpoena, are you?
不是
No.
那你就找对了 我是崔维斯
Oh, then you got him. I'm Travis.
我是大卫·迈尔斯
Oh, I'm David Myers.
一个我认识的人巴里说我应该来找你
A guy I know named Barry said I should look you up.
巴里
Barry?
巴里 不
Barry, no.
我不认识任何巴里 抱歉
I don't know any Barrys, sorry.
他是摄影师
He's a photographer.
有小胡子 开肌肉车
Mustache. Drives an El Camino.
你刚描述的是波士顿扼杀者
You just described the Boston Strangler.
好吧
Oh, okay.
抱歉打扰了
Well, I'm sorry to bother you.
等下 我逗你的 小子
Wait, wait, wait. I'm just messing with you, kid.
巴里跟我说了你会来
Barry told me you'd be coming by.
-是吗 太好了 -是 所以我知道
- Yeah? Awesome. - Yeah. So I understand
你想占用剪辑设备上一段时间
you'd like to log some time on an editing deck.
我付不了多少 不过没错
I can't pay much, but yeah.
不用担心
I wouldn't worry about it.
跟你说吧
So here we go.
我们一周制♥作♥六档节目
We make six programs a week.
本地电♥话♥讨论节目 电视导购节目
Local call-in shows, infomercials,
1-900性♥爱♥热♥线♥的广♥告♥
ads for 1-900 sex lines.
我们的观众一般是自闭者 失眠者
Our viewers are shut-ins, insomniacs,
瘾君子和有自杀倾向的人
stoner kids, people contemplating suicide.
还有不好意思去租毛♥片♥的人
Guys who are too ashamed to rent porn.
酷
Cool.
所以你是怎么认识巴里的
So, how do you know my man Barry?
说来话长
It's a long story.
是吗 那就给我娓娓道来
Really? Well, Cliff Notes it for me.
他要和我前女友结婚了
He's marrying my ex-girlfriend.
-纳瓦霍兄弟 -什么
- Navajo brothers. - Huh?
你懂的 住在同一个棚屋中
You know, shelter in the same wigwam.
从来没这么想过
Never thought of it that way.
到了
All right, here we go.
欢迎来到格斗场
Welcome to the Thunderdome.
什么味道
What's that smell?
梦想破灭的味道
Someone's dreams dying.
或者分解的垃圾 我们超负荷了
Or a decomposing mess. We're overrun.
总之 你好好玩
Anyway, have fun.
需要我的话 我在我办公室
If you need me, I'll be in my office
抱怨我的人生选择
lamenting my life choices.
或者打飞机 所以记得敲门
Or maybe jerking off, so knock.
今晚我很开心
I had such a nice time.
我也是
Me, too.
中餐真的很辣
I mean, the Chinese food was really spicy.
是啊
I know.
我们要去喝杯咖啡什么的吗
Should we get, like, a coffee or something?
谢了
Oh, um, thanks.
我明天得早起带客户看♥房♥♥子
I have to get up early to show a house in the morning.
没事 那改天
Totally fine. Maybe next time?
好啊
Yeah, that would be nice.
-我到了 -我
- This is me. - Oh, um, well...
我在那边
I'm over there.
晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Night.
天啊
Oh my God.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
是割礼 犹太仪式
It's a bris, you know, the Jewish ritual.
这样啊 很变♥态♥
Oh, yeah. Kinky.
-可能吧 -人们全然不知
- I guess. - Yeah. People have no idea
在郊区上演着什么样的变♥态♥事情
what kind of freaky shit goes down in the burbs.
但我知道
But I know.
我以前在书报亭工作
I worked at Fotomat.
继续 我还要看
Well, go on, show me more.
不错 不错 我喜欢
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I like it.
我喜欢你从婴儿哭泣转到
I like how you cut from the baby to grandpa
爷爷哭得像个小婊♥子♥的剪辑
crying like a little bitch.
然后从焦虑父亲到吃了安♥眠♥药♥的母亲
And then nervous dad to Xanax'd mom.
接着回到全景 建立镜头
Then back to the wide shot, establish the scene.
讲了一个故事
Tells a story.
挺不错的
Yeah, that's pretty good stuff.
谢谢
Thanks.
糟糕 那是现在的时间吗
Oh, shit, is that the time?
不 那钟有点快
No, that's a little fast.
我得去教网球
I need to go teach a tennis lesson.
我能回来吗
Any chance I can come back?
来完成剪辑
You know, another time to finish?
这么着吧
I'll tell you what.
如果你帮我记录这些录像带
I can give you a few hours in here whenever you need,
你可以随时过来使用几个小时的设备
if you'll log these old tapes for me.
成交吗
Deal?
-成交 -好的
- Deal! - All right.
鲭鱼和
Mackerel and...
超级晚餐
Super supper.
肌肉 肝脏和肾
Chicken and liver and kidney?
看着不错
Looks good.
肝脏 鸡蛋和培根
Liver, egg and bacon?
什么品种
What kind?
什么
Sorry?
什么品种的猫
What kind of cat?
杂种猫
You know, whatever the cat equivalent of a mutt is.
它个爪子很大
She's yea big, claws.
喜欢牛奶
Likes milk.
还有我叫山姆
My name's Sam, by the way.
阿加莎
Agatha.
阿加莎
Agatha, wow.
这是个不太常见的名字
There's a name you don't hear too often.
我很讨厌
I hate it.
不 你不应该的
No, you shouldn't.
不 只是 你懂的 如今
No, it's just, you know... today, it's...
这是个不寻常的名字
It's an unusual name.
你经常来这
You come in here a lot.
是的 我住在对面的苔藓地♥产♥
Yeah, I live across the way over at Moss Acres.
我也是 1580[一共15.8]
Me, too. $15.80.
真的吗 我住1230
Really? I'm 1230.
不 我是说15美元80美分
No, 15 dollars and 80 cents.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
那个 我要举办一个小型国♥庆♥节派对
Listen, I'm having a little 4th of July party.
几个朋友
You know, a few friends,
喝点啤酒
gonna crack open a few beers.
吃点这些调味汁 可能还会放点烟花
Eat some of these dips, maybe light a sparkler or two.
欢迎你来参加
You're more than welcome to come over,
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表