剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
斯凯买♥♥的 设计师专门设计的 你喜欢吗
Skye bought it, it's some designer. Do you like it?
不 讲真 丑哭
No, it's hideous, honestly.
拜托 你得脱下来
Please, you have to take this off.
你穿这个我没法跟你做朋友
I can't be friends with you with this outfit.
你又懂什么时尚
What the hell do you know about fashion?
是啊
Very true.
斯凯和她邻居要开派对
Skye's throwing a party with some of her neighbors.
我需要一些冰块
I've got to go get some ice.
你跟她说你和她爸多次
You tell her about all of these power lunches
共进权力午餐了吗
you've been having with her pops?
没 那样她会抓狂的 太奇怪了
No, she'd freak. It's weird.
就像我背着我女友和她爸搞外遇
It's like I'm cheating on my girlfriend with her father.
就跟《毕业生》一样 只是变成了同性
It's like The Graduate. Except gay.
享受烟花吧
Enjoy the fireworks.
-我要龙舌兰日出 -好的
- I'll take a tequila sunrise. - Yep.
我要试试冲浪卷 不过不要酒精
I'm going to try the Surfer Curl only make mine a virgin.
我也是
Mine, too.
好的
All right.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你要继续让我挂虑吗
Well, are you going to keep me in suspense?
挂虑什么
About what?
你和玛格的约会进行得如何
How your date with Margot went.
挺好的
Um, oh, well, uh, it was nice.
很愉快
It was a nice time, yeah.
她很搞笑
You know, she's hysterical, and...
但她同时
But she's also
也很随和有趣
easy to talk to and interesting and,
看电影的时候她握着我的手
she held my hand during the movie.
那你还要和她见面吗
So are you going to see her again?
应该会吧
I think so.
她请我去看她下周的单口相声表演
I mean, she asked me to come to her stand-up show next week.
我猜这意味着她想再见我
So I guess that means she wants to see me again.
相信我 她想再见你
Believe me, she wants to see you again.
是的
Yeah.
抱歉来晚了
Pardon my tardiness.
没有 没有
Not at all, not at all.
给 小心点 小心
There you are, careful, careful.
顶端还是很烫
The tip is still quite hot.
想在国家独♥立♥日
Can I interest you in a little bit of libation
喝点酒吗
for our nation's independence?
-你冷吗 -有点
- Are you chilly? - A little.
-马上给你保暖 -你真好
- Let's take care of that right now. - Oh, you're so sweet.
这是什么
What is that?
这个吗
Oh, what, this? Oh.
我不明白 你不是犹太人啊
I don't understand, you're not Jewish.
不是 但我在工作中
No, but, um, I've spent much of my career
和很多犹太人合作过
working amongst Jewish people,
说实话 自从我遇到你后
and to be honest since I've met you,
我对犹太教有了极大的兴趣
I've taken a great interest in the faith.
令人着迷的历史 经历诸多磨难
Such a fascinating history, so much suffering,
却仍然热爱生活
and yet such a love for life.
希伯来语里的l'chaim就是这个意思吧
Which, as I understand it is what "l'chaim" means in Hebrew.
嘿
Hey!
你一个人在这外面干什么
What are you doing out here by yourself?
思考
Just doing some thinking.
是吗
Yeah?
想要个伴吗
Want some company?
当然 坐石头上来吧
Sure, pull up some rock.
代数问题怎么样了
How are those, um, algebra problems coming?
很好
Good, yeah.
他们应该开始渐渐懂了
I really think they're starting to get it.
真好
Well, good.
你真的很擅长这个 知道吗
You're really good at that, you know?
教学
Like, the whole teaching thing.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的一个学生今天有问到你
One of your students was asking about you today.
-天啊 -她对老师来说够性感了
- Oh, God. - I think she's hot for teacher.
别说了 这不好笑
Seriously, stop. That's not funny.
拜托 这没什么
Oh, come on. It's fine.
她很可爱
She's cute.
不重要 她是我学生
Doesn't matter, she's my student.
我绝不会破坏这种神圣的关系
I'd never violate the sanctity of that relationship.
-好吧 -就算到下个月我辅♥导♥结束
- All right. - Even next month, when I'm done tutoring her,
她还是未成年
she'll still be underage.
没有什么能改变这个
Nothing can change that.
除了她在8月底的生日
Except her birthday at the end of August.
天啊 你喜欢她
Holy shit, you like this girl.
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢
Gracias.
你要不要悠着点 亲爱的
Think you should maybe slow down a little, sweetie?
今天是节日
It's a holiday.
我在庆祝
I'm celebrating.
我最近一直在想这个
You know, I've been giving this plea deal thing
认罪协议的事
a lot of thought.
然后呢
And?
我打算拒绝
I'm gonna turn it down.
去他妈的朱利亚尼 去他妈的政♥治♥迫♥害♥
Fuck Giuliani, fuck his witch hunt.
我要赌一把陪审团
I'll take my chances with a jury.
我嫁给你时
I always knew
我就知道你是个固执的男人
you were a stubborn man when I married you.
我只是不知道你是傻瓜
I just didn't know you were stupid.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
是的 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, yeah, thanks, thanks.
我也很满意这些肖像画
I'm really happy with how those portraits turned out, too.
我感觉城里人的脸更加
I just feel like the faces here are so much more inspiring.
给人灵感 还有能量
And the energy, in the city?
真心很棒
It's just amazing.
失陪了
Excuse me.
嗨 你来了
Hi, you're here.
嗨
Hi.
詹 詹
Oh, Zan, Zan.
你记得我朋友大卫吧
Hi, you remember my friend David.
衬衫不错
Cool shirt.
谢谢
Thanks.
詹刚听说她的一部短片入围了
Zan just heard that one of her shorts
一个为新兴艺术家举办的展览
got accepted into a gallery showing of emerging artists.
是不是很棒
Isn't that amazing?
恭喜
Congrats.
谢谢 终于崭露头角了感觉不错
Thanks. Feels good to finally emerge.
迟迟不出名快压抑死人了
It was getting stuffy here in obscurity.
你试过去找她吗
You ever try looking for her?
谁
Who?
你的韩国女性友人
Your Korean ladyfriend.
孙喜
Soon Hi?
你开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding?
她住在地球另一边
She lives halfway across the world.
山姆 我们在国税局工作
Sam, buddy, we work for the Internal Revenue Service.
我们本质上就是中情局
We're practically CIA.
我吃的是什么
What am I eating?
沙拉三明治
Falafel.
是肉吗
Is it meat?
是鹰嘴豆
It's chickpeas.
天啊
God.
能问你个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
你怎么从不把我当你男友介绍
How come you never introduce me as your boyfriend?
我跟你说过 我没有男友
I told you, I don't have boyfriends.
六年级后就没有
Well, not since the sixth grade.
那我是什么
Then what am I?
你是和我同床共枕的
You are the adorable person
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表