剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
我收拾好我的车
I packed up my car,
开到浮华城
drove out to Tinseltown.
那里是电影圣地
That's where the action is...
或者说曾经是
or was.
现在所有特立独行的导演都在纽约
Now all the maverick auteurs are in New York City.
你在那待了多久
How long were you out there?
7年
Seven years.
我为了打进圈子干遍了各种工作
I worked every job I could get in the industry.
邮件收发室 开旅游车
Mail room, drove a tour van.
有年夏天我甚至在中国剧院外
I even spent a summer dressing up as John Wayne
为游客扮演约翰·韦恩
for tourists outside Grauman's Chinese.
你是说名人模仿者吗
You mean like a celebrity impersonator?
我们更喜欢被称作致敬艺术家
We prefer the term "Tribute artists."
总之 我在那进入了电视制♥作♥行业
Anyway, I fell into TV production out there,
我发现它更适合我的能力
and I discovered it suited my skills better
和我的昼夜节律
and my circadian rhythms
因为我不喜欢白天
as I'm not a fan of daylight.
也是我离开洛杉矶的另一个原因
It's another reason I left L.A.
有道理
Makes sense.
是不是更好了
Right? Better.
-嗯 -你懂吧
- Yeah. - You see it.
-懂 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你有眼光
You got the eye.
那你接下来要做什么
So what are you gonna do next?
还在摸索中
I'm still trying to figure it out.
嗯
Yeah.
我不太喜欢提建议
I'm not much for giving advice.
这种事我都留给专业人员
I leave that to the professionals
诸如朗达 鲁斯博士
like Rhonda, Dr. Ruth.
但我告诉你
But I'll tell you this.
你在这是摸索不出来的
You're not gonna figure it out here.
别误会 这里不错
I mean, don't get me wrong. It's a nice town.
你可以在这养家糊口
You can raise a family here,
认识其他的摄像爱好者
meet other camera enthusiasts,
交换前妻的宝丽来照片
swap Polaroids of your ex-wives.
如果这是你想要的 很好
If that's your thing, great.
但如果你想拍电影
But if your thing is making movies,
在泽西市是不可能的
it's not happening in Jersey.
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚被告知
I've just been told
陪审团完成了他们的审议
the jury has completed its deliberations
做出了裁定
and has reached a verdict.
我跟你说 我快要得幽闭恐惧了
I tell you, I'm getting quite claustrophobic.
你不是戴着眼罩睡觉吗
Thought you sleep with an eye mask.
是 但那不同
Yes, but that's different.
我在睡觉 光滑时髦
I'm sleeping, and it's satin and stylish
不会让阴囊发臭
and doesn't reek of scrotum.
我有三个叔叔都是这么被杀的
I had three uncles murdered in this exact fashion.
-就快到了 -好
- Right. We're almost there. - All right.
40岁生日快乐 纳什
Happy 40th, Nash.
你给我买♥♥了艘船
You bought me a boat?
-租的 -我们两个租的
- Rented you a boat. - From the both of us.
上吧 先生们
Let's go, gents!
-我想我们真的给了他惊喜 -那是
- I think we really surprised him. - Totally!
还是不知道你是如何说服甘茨把船借给我们的
Still don't know how you convinced Ganz to let us rent his boat.
答应在康内尔大学做他的内线
Kind of agreed to be his inside guy at Cornell.
-靠 -没事
- Oh shit. - It's cool.
我跟他说了我只卖♥♥大♥麻♥
I told him I'd only deal weed.
我不太喜欢把这当做
I don't like to think of it
贩卖♥♥非法物质 我喜欢
as selling an illegal substance so much
看做是提供公共服务
as providing a public service.
为什么
How's that?
那里的人压力都很大
People up there seriously stress.
酷
Cool.
-嘿 是赫伯 -你们好 你要喝什么
- Hey, it's Herb! - Hi, guy! What's your poison?
沙滩性♥爱♥怎么样
How about a Sex on the Beach?
你知道怎么调吗
You know how to make one of those?
-来两杯 -好的
- Make it two. - Okay.
你和蜜丝缇要怎么办
So, what are you and Misty gonna do?
不知道 只能
I don't know. Try to make
尽力维持远距离恋爱了
the whole long-distance thing work, I guess.
伊萨卡离这只有4个小时的车程
I mean, Ithaca's only four hours away.
又不是月球
It's not like it's the moon.
-或者巴黎 -没错
- Or Paris. - Exactly.
有时我想我和斯凯最好的时光
You know, sometimes I think things with Skye were best
反而是在我们远隔千里的时候
when we were thousands of miles apart.
不可思议
That's crazy.
好了
Okay, here we go.
棒
Oh nice!
谢谢你 赫伯
Thank you, Herb.
9块钱
It's nine dollars.
这不是沙滩性♥爱♥
This isn't a Sex on the Beach.
不是 是伏特加汤力
No, it isn't. Vodka tonic.
但如果你喝得够多
But if you drink enough,
你也许会在船上做♥爱♥
you may have sex on a boat.
一醉方休吧
Let's get drunk.
我不介意
I don't mind if I do.
今天是我生日
It's my birthday.
亲爱的 怎么了 斯奇普
Oh dear. What seems to be the matter, Skip?
天啊
Oh, my God.
-晕船 -晕船
- Seasick. - Seasick?
-我们停靠在岸边 -没区别
- We're docked. - It doesn't matter.
而且我们是在河上
And we're on a river.
天啊
Oh, God.
米诺鱼今晚有口福了
The minnows will be feasting tonight.
-女生们在看吗 -是的
- Are there girls looking? - Yes.
甲板上的每个女生都在看着你
Every single girl on this deck is looking at you right now.
没事的 他只是在呕吐
It's okay. He's just vomiting.
想喝点香槟安顿下你的胃吗
Would you like a little bubbly to settle the tummy?
-不用了 谢谢 -好吧
- No, thank you. - All right.
这船比我家还大
This yacht is bigger than my house.
想做吗
Wanna mess around?
-现在吗 -嗯
- Now? - Yeah.
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
求你了
Pretty please.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
拜托 跟我说
Come on, tell me.
我们会怎么样 威勒
What's gonna happen to us, Wheeler?
什么意思
What do you mean?
当你去上学后
I mean, when you go to school.
不会怎么样 当然第一年会有点难
Nothing. I mean, sure, it'll be a little tough
我在那里而你在
that first year while I'm up there
这里完成你的学位
and you're still here finishing your degree.
但我们可以随时去看对方 随时聊天
But we'll visit each other and talk all the time...
在电♥话♥上做♥爱♥
and have a ton of phone sex.
当然主要在晚上和周末费用更低的时候
Mostly on nights and weekends when rates are lower.
直到你遇到一个聪明的女生然后把我忘了
Until you meet some smart girl and forget all about me?
不会的
It's not gonna happen.
你必须得非常安静
You have to be very quiet.
我很安静 我是老鼠
I'm so quiet, I'm a mouse.
请陪审团团长起立
Would the jury foreman please rise?
陪审团达成一致裁定了吗
Has the jury reached a unanimous verdict?
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
请被告起立
Will the defendant please rise?
在内♥幕♥交易罪
On the counts of insider trading,
证券和信件诈骗罪
securities and mail fraud,
向政♥府♥提供假证词罪上
and providing false statements to the government,
陪审团认为道格拉斯·格帝
the jury finds Douglas Getty...
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表