剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
还要餐巾纸吗
Extra napkins?
不了 谢谢 办公室里很多
Uh, no, thanks. We have a ton at the office.
Talking Heads乐队 主唱是大卫·拜恩
前几天大卫·拜恩差点撞到我
You know, uh, David Byrne almost ran me over the other day.
什么
What?
Talking Heads的大卫·拜恩
David Byrne of the, uh, the Talking Heads.
-撞到你 -差点 他骑自行车
- Ran you over? - Almost, yeah, on his bike.
在汤普森街上
Over on Thompson.
我朝他吼 "混♥蛋♥"
I was like, "Hey, asshole!"
然后我认出了他 我又喊到 "我是你铁粉"
Then I realized who it was. Then I was like, "Big fan!"
他很厉害 什么歌♥都会唱
He's great. He's very good at all the songs.
是的 我很喜欢他
Yeah, yeah, I love him.
我也是 超喜欢他
Yeah, me, too. I love him.
看过他电影吗
Seen his movie?
《别假正经》
Stop Making Sense?
看过 很喜欢 我还有碟子
Yeah, I love it. I actually own it.
不是 我说的是他去年导演的那部
No, I mean the one he directed last year,
《德克萨斯的音乐之旅》
True Stories.
没看过 我一定是错过了
Oh, no, I must have missed that.
很棒的一部电影
It was a very excellent movie.
拍得很好 他还不是专业导演
Very well-directed and he's not a director.
-是吗 -我是导演
- Oh, yeah? - I'm a director.
酷 真是
Cool. Yeah, that's...
听说纽约艺术影院下周要放
Yeah. I hear that the Film Forum is screening it next week,
-如果你想看的话 -嗯
- if you're curious. - Yeah.
-我得看看有没有时间 -嗯
- I'll have to check it out. Yeah. - Yeah.
你想吗
You want to?
想是吗
Want to what?
去看啊
See it.
什么意思
Excuse me?
跟我一起去
With me?
不
No.
-不想吗 -无意冒犯 只是
- No? - No offense, it's just
我很看重诚实
I'm a big believer in honesty
我也不知道 也许以前我会跟你说
and, I don't know, maybe once I would have told you
我有男友了或者我喜欢女生
that I have a boyfriend or that I'm into girls,
但我现在不这么做了
but I don't do that anymore
因为对我不公平 你懂吗
'cause it's not fair to me, you know?
只是
It's just...
-嗯 -谎言有毒 你懂吧
- Right. - Lies are toxic, you know?
而你的肝脏并不能将其过滤掉
And your liver can't really filter them out,
然后越积越多
so they just kind of build and grow
直到最后变成癌症
until they become cancer and just...
总之 我不去
anyway, no.
拜
Bye.
红橡树
第三季第一集
我知道你想怎么做 杰瑞
I know where you're going with this, Jerry.
找几个性感的人来
Like, just a spr... A smattering of some hot bods around the set.
只要他们不碰到琼
As long as they don't really touch Joan.
只是讨好她
They just fawn a bit over her.
他们不会碰她
They will not touch her.
她会站在兰博基尼康塔什上
She'll be standing on the Countach.
-是的 -好吗
- Yes. Yeah. - Okay.
中心必须是琼 好吗
This has to be about Joan. Okay?
-这点我们得讨论下 -当然
- Well, we could discuss that. - Completely.
重点是现场表演
I mean, this is about the live show.
我不得不说 琼
I mean, I have to say, Joan,
我看过77年逃亡乐队在日本的演出
I saw The Runaways play Japan in '77
那是我看过的最棒的
and it was one of the most amazing performances
演出之一
I've ever witnessed.
酷
That's cool.
你当时在那边干什么
What were you, uh, doing over there?
我在忙一个国际广♥告♥宣传
I was working on an international ad campaign.
吐 这是什么
Barf. What's this?
-你的沙拉 -我的什么
- Your salad. - My what?
你的东方鸡肉沙拉配上姜末
Your Oriental chicken salad with ginger dressing on the side.
沙拉
Salad?!
她看上去像是吃沙拉的人吗
Does she look like she fucking eats salad?!
各位 如果这是这个MV
Guys, if this is any indication of what this fucking video
-将会有的效果的征兆 -不是的 不是的
- is gonna be like... - It's not, it's not.
这沙拉真♥他♥妈♥恶心
This fucking salad is disgusting.
赶紧拿走
Get that the fuck out of here, please.
你知道她是谁吗
Do you know who she is?!
她是琼·杰特
She's Joan Jett for fuck's sake.
知道 我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm-I'm so sorry.
我不知道怎么回事
I- I don't know what happened.
把沙拉拿走
God, just get it out of here.
真是抱歉 琼
So sorry, Joan.
你想吃点别的什么
Uh, what else can we get for you?
琼 吃我的蒙特克里斯托三明治吧
Joan, look, here, have my Monte Cristo.
真的 我不饿
Seriously, I'm not even that hungry.
我逗你玩的 小子
I'm just fucking with you, kid.
我确实点了沙拉
I did order the salad.
她逗你玩的
She was just fucking with you!
-厉害 -琼
- Good one. - Ah, Joan!
很好笑
Very funny.
你在这呢
Here you are.
安娜贝尔 怎么了
Hey, Annabelle, what's up?
-琼·杰特让我把这个给你 -为什么
- Joan Jett wanted me to give this to you. - Why?
她说她很抱歉耍你
She said she was sorry for effing with you.
还有你得改善你的形象
Also, that you need to step up your look.
她说了"耍"
She said "effing"?
没有
Not exactly.
说"逗"
Say "fuck."
-不要 -拜托
- No. - Come on.
我今天心情不好 说
I'm having a shitty day. Say...
为什么你今天心情不好
Why are you having a crappy day?
因为到今天为止 我已经在这工作了九个月
Because, as of today, I've been working here for nine months,
而德里克还是只让我
and Derek still won't give me any responsibilities
去买♥♥午餐或者复印
greater than grabbing lunch or making copies.
心疼 来试穿下
Sorry. Well... here, why don't you try this on?
-或许会让你开心点 -不
- Maybe it'll cheer you up. - No.
来吧
Yes.
穿不上的 这是女生的
It won't fit. It's a girl's.
你的肩膀很窄
Hmm, you have pretty narrow shoulders.
我看着如何
How do I look?
无敌逗逼
Effing ridiculous.
基本工资 一周300
Base salary is $300 a week,
但真正的油水来自私教课
but the real gelt- - oh!- - is in the private lessons.
一小时50 你要和我七三分
$50 an hour which you will split with me 70/30.
你说怎么样 小子
How does that sound, boychik? Oy.
行吧
Okay, I guess.
行吧
You guess?
只是 我朋友在温迪布♥什♥教网球
Well, it's just, my friend teaches tennis over at Windybush
而他是五五分
and he splits his hourly 50/50.
温迪布♥什♥
Windybush?
我来跟你说说温迪布♥什♥
Let me enlighten you about Windybush
我以前在那工作过
as someone who used to work there.
那就是建立在印第安人墓地之上的
It is a cesspool, a Superfund site
一个化粪池 污染堆
built on an Indian burial ground.
任何人都能进去
And they'll just let anybody in.
卖♥♥马自达的 黑♥手♥党♥成员 我前妻
Mazda dealers, mafioso, my ex-wife.
我有可靠消息来源
I've got it on very good authority
那边的会员很多都有性病
that there is so much venereal disease among the membership there,
他们不得不在泳池里加入双倍的氯
they had to double the amount of chlorine in the pool.
我姐姐在那做救生员
My sister is a lifeguard there.
那你最好别和她公用一条浴巾
Well, then I wouldn't recommend sharing a towel with her.
我想说的是 小子 红橡树
My point, boychik, is that Red Oaks
是个完全不同于温迪布♥什♥的俱乐部
is a club of an entirely different caliber than Windybush.
没错 在小时费分摊上
And, yes, the split on the hourly rate
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表