剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
You know, they don't want careers, they want callings.
这可拿不到工资
Not enough to get a paycheck.
或许吧
Maybe.
知道为什么吗
You know what it is?
他们没经历过战争
They never fought a war.
天啊 山姆 别这么说
Oh, God, Sam, don't even say that.
你知道我什么意思
No, you know what I mean.
当我从韩国回来的时候 有个没人
When I came back from Korea, I was happy just to have a job
向你开枪的工作我就很满足了
where nobody was shooting at me.
和五个人住在一起 吃番茄酱三明治
Move into a house with five guys, we ate ketchup sandwiches.
我们不聊工作满足感
Didn't talk about job satisfaction,
我们聊体育和女人
we talked about sports or girls.
你觉得我们要不要找个时间和他谈谈
Do you think we should sit him down and have a talk with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
他已经不是小孩了 他21岁了
He's not a kid anymore, he's 21 years old.
他永远都是我的小孩
He'll always be my baby.
那是什么
What is that?
-熏牛肉配黑面包 -山姆
- Pastrami on rye. - Sam!
淡定 是金枪鱼沙拉
Take it easy, it's tuna salad.
我们就在这附近结的婚
We got married near here.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
民政局 第四街
City clerk's office, Fourth Street.
往那边走一个街区
A block that way.
我爸不想出钱办豪华婚礼
My father wasn't about to pay for any big wedding,
准确说是不想办任何婚礼
or any wedding, for that matter.
所以我们跳上了C线地铁
So we jumped on the C-train,
来到这 带上我朋友布兰达
and came down here, brought my friend Brenda
作为证婚人
as a witness.
那时我们一贫如洗
We didn't have a pot to piss in back then.
你知道我们第一个家有多大吗
You know how big our first place was?
26平方米
280 square feet.
不会吧
Seriously?
是的 简直就是个垃圾场
Yeah, it was a dump.
老鼠比窗户还多
Had more mice than windows.
但我们不管
But we didn't care.
我们只想在一起
We just wanted to be together.
如果得重来一次的话我还愿意
I could do it again if I had to.
但他不行
But he can't.
他喜欢他的工作
That man loves what he does.
要是让那些混♥蛋♥
Let those motherfuckers
把这夺走的话 会要了他的命的
take that away from him, it will kill him.
有什么打算 美女
What do you say, gorgeous?
我们去吃午饭吧
Come on, let's go grab a little lunch.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
杰瑞知道一家很棒的意大利餐厅 就在街角
Jerry knows a great Italian joint, right around the corner.
你要来吗
You want to join us?
谢了 我还有事
Oh, thanks, but I have some stuff I need to do.
好吧
Okay.
-再见 大卫 -再见
- Bye, David. - Bye.
没人按按钮吗
Nobody pushes a button?
好啊 山姆
Hi-ya, Sam.
哈里
Harry.
我一直想问你
Hey, I've been meaning to ask you,
找到那个孙喜了吗
any luck finding that Soon Hi?
没
No.
韩国大使♥馆♥的那人说
No, the guy at the Korean embassy said
找到一个姓李的人的几率
the chances of finding somebody with the last name Lee
大约为一百万分之一
are about one in a million.
实际上是四千万
Actually, 40 million because
因为有这么多韩国人
that's how many South Koreans there are.
这就是你的问题了 山姆
Well, therein lies your problem, Sam.
你找错国家了
You're searching in the wrong country.
什么
What?
她不在韩国 她在美国
She's not in Korea, she's here in the states.
什么
What?
我联♥系♥了一个在移♥民♥归化局的朋友
I got in touch with a friend of mine at INS.
他跟我说她在1963年移♥民♥到了这
He tells me she immigrated here in 1963.
四年后 她成了入籍公民
Four years later, she became a naturalized citizen.
你开玩笑吗
You're kidding me?
你确定是她
You're sure it's her?
只有一个办法能确定
Only one way to find out.
-这是什么 -她最后的已知地址
- What's that? - Her last known address.
她应该是住在斯克兰顿郊区
I think she's right outside of Scranton.
这么多年来 她就住在离我两小时车程的地方
All these years, she's living two hours away from me.
猎艳愉快 兄弟
Happy hunting, brother.
简是个__学生 每次考试前她都要学习很久
Jane is a blank student. She studies for hours before every test.
A一丝不苟的 B放松的
The answer is A, meticulous, B, relaxed,
C无精打采的 D缺乏兴趣的
C, lackadaisical, D, apathetic,
或者E困倦的
or E, lethargic.
是你的腿吗 不好意思
Was that your leg? Sorry.
你脸红了
You're totally blushing.
我没有 只是这里很热
No, I'm not, it's just... it's really hot in here.
你们在干什么
What's going on in here, you two?
没什么 柯林斯先生 我们在复习一些单词
Nothing, Mr. Collins. We're just going over some vocab
因为考试要考单词
because there's vocab on the test.
要是你不知道的话 很容易出错的
It really trips people up if they don't know they're, um...
我每小时给你多少钱
How much am I paying you an hour?
爸爸
Daddy!
逗你的 你妈和我不会很晚回来
Just kidding! Mom and I won't be out too late.
想吃披萨的话 我在书柜上留了点钱
I left some money on the credenza if you want to get pizza.
很不幸 我和她妈要和邻居吃晚餐
Sadly, her mother and I are having dinner with the neighbors.
有谁滚了床单吗
Anybody here had sex?
只有我吗
Just me?
真奇怪
That's odd.
晚点再聊 嗯
Talk to you later. Yep.
滚完床单后我不太喜欢搂抱
I'm not much of a cuddler after sex.
最多抱一下 然后
I'm good for maybe, like, one hug and then
我就会说 "能给我买♥♥瓶水吗
I'm like, "Could you get me a water?
去城那头的711买♥♥"
You know, from the 7-11 across town?"
你过去的时候 顺便拿张申请书
While you're there, just get an application,
拿到工作 在那干个一年 然后回来
take the job, work there for about a year, come back,
也许我会准备好再次搂抱
then maybe I'll be ready to cuddle again.
我喜欢做♥爱♥ 我不喜欢的是约会 知道吗
I like sex. It's the dating part I'm not good at, you know?
每个人都问同样的问题
Everybody asks the same questions, like,
"你在哪儿上的学"
"What school did you go to?"
"哪年毕业的"
"What year did you graduate?"
"你嘴上的伤口有多久了"
"How long has that sore been on your lip?"
谁来帮我一把
Can I get a little help?
我们得待多久
How long do we have to stay?
你能别再抱怨了吗
Will you please stop being a grump?
我没有抱怨 我只是累了
I'm not being a grump, I'm just beat.
过去的一周事情很多
I've had a long week.
那我呢 我刚加班完
How do you think I feel? I'm coming off a double shift.
那你不应该更想回家
Yeah, so wouldn't you rather go to your apartment and
租部电影什么的吗
rent a movie or something?
我们想待多久都行
We can stay in anytime.
我们是来支持詹的
And we're here to support Zan.
詹不喜欢我
Zan doesn't like me.
詹谁都不喜欢
Zan doesn't like anyone.
-你也承认了 -到了
- So you admit it? - Oh, here it is.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们几乎见不到对方了
We hardly ever get to see each other anymore.
所以我希望今晚就我们两个
So I was looking forward to it just being us tonight.
一个小时
One hour.
行吗
Okay?
然后我就是你的了
And then you can have me all to yourself.
-谢谢 -喝吧
- Thanks. - Here we go.
这是什么
What is this?
烈酒和胡椒博士[汽水]
Schnapps and Dr. Pepper.
我想着我最好用
I figured I'd better use one of the bottles
酒柜后面的杯子
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表