剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
Your lawyers are here.
知道了 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
好了
All right.
你好 斯凯在吗
Hi. Is Skye around?
在
Somewhere.
能跟她说她男友来了吗
Could you tell her that her boyfriend is here?
我不知道斯凯有男友
I didn't know Skye had a boyfriend.
她有的 就是我
Well, she does. It's me.
-你叫什么 -大卫
- What's your name? - David.
斯凯 大卫来了
Skye, David's here.
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我刚好在城里 想说来看看你
Well, I was in the city, so I thought I'd stop in and see you.
你来城里做什么
What were you doing? In the city.
我想去夸得电影院看电影
I wanted to catch a movie at the Quad.
你看了什么
What did you see?
伍迪·艾伦的新电影
The new Woody Allen.
-《汉娜姐妹》吗 -是的
- Hannah and Her Sisters? - Yeah.
天 不是很一般吗
God, wasn't it pedestrian?
我倒挺喜欢的
Actually, I really liked it.
詹也是电影制♥作♥人 你们该聊聊
Zan is a filmmaker, too. You guys should talk.
酷 什么类型的
Oh, cool. What kind of stuff?
我实际上是视觉艺术家
I'm actually a visual artist.
我的东西是非叙事的
My stuff's not narrative.
地下电影
Underground,
像乔纳斯·梅卡斯
like Jonas Mekas,
斯坦·布拉奇治 肯尼斯·安格
Stan Brakhage, Kenneth Anger,
但没那么同性色情
but not so homoerotic.
你呢
You?
明天我会拍摄一场割礼
Tomorrow I'm videotaping a bris.
你是说
You mean like...
是的
Yeah.
大卫的工作实验性很强
David's work is very experimental.
或者 冲突一词
Or, I guess, uh, confrontational
更合适
is a better word.
来 过来
Come on. Come here.
我感觉我们再也见不了对方了
I feel like we never get to see each other anymore.
是啊 真讨厌
I know. It's a drag.
我们在这里做♥爱♥你会有麻烦吗
Would you get in trouble if we had sex somewhere in here?
可能吧 而我真的需要这份工作
Probably. And I really need this job.
好吧
Okay.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你去塞尔吉和艾利克斯家等我下班
Why don't you go wait at Serge and Alex's until I'm done?
你什么时候下班
What time do you get off work?
-凌晨1点左右 -我得早起
- Around 1. - I have to be up early
为费恩伯格割礼准备好设备
to get my gear together for the Feinberg bris.
我会让你爽歪歪的
I'll make it worth your while.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 赫伯 我不知道你认识费恩伯格一家
Hi, Herb. I didn't know you knew the Feinbergs.
我不认识 我擅闯的
I don't. I'm crashing.
为了看割礼
A bris?
要么这个要么葬礼
Well, it was this or a funeral,
而我更想吃熟食
and I was more in the mood for deli.
小子
Boychik.
纳什
Hey, Nash.
食物真丰盛
This is quite the spread.
割礼食物都这么多吗
Are brises usually this lavish?
-偶尔 -我得多参加割礼了
- Sometimes. - Hmm. I simply must go to more of them.
你和寡妇赫洛维茨怎么样了
How are things with Widow Horowitz?
我们度过了最浪漫的一晚
Oh, we had the most romantic evening.
红酒 烛光 提拉米苏
Wine, candlelight, tiramisu.
-谁给的钱 -别这么粗俗
- Who paid? - Don't be so boorish.
当然是我给的 我是绅士不是舞男
I did, of course. I'm a gentleman, not a gigolo.
再说 我把这看做为我未来幸福所做的投资
Besides, I consider it an investment in my future happiness.
查基
Chachi.
我待会儿再来找你
Uh, I'll catch up with you later.
-纳什 -巴里
- Hey, Nash. - Barry.
想拿着热狗面包拍张照吗
Want to pose with that pig in a blanket for me?
-当然 -蘸一下芥末酱
- Absolutely I do. - Dip it in the mustard for me.
一点点就行
Just the tip. Just the tip.
你真厉害
Oh, you are very good.
伏特加汤力
Vodka tonic.
伏特加汤力马上就来
Vodka tonic coming right up.
谢谢你 韦伯
Thank you, Webber.
是威勒 先生
, it's Wheeler, sir.
既然你这么说的话
If you say so.
-在哪儿 -本来就是
- Hey, where, uh-- - It is.
今天人都去哪儿了
Where the hell is everybody today?
费恩伯格大夫家 先生
Uh, Dr. Feinberg's, sir.
费恩伯格
Feinberg?
为什么他们要去费恩伯格家
Why are they at Feinberg's?
他儿子刚出生 今天是他的割礼
Uh, he just had a baby boy. It's his bris.
真聪明
Oh, is he clever.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
他在用他儿子的鸡鸡拉票
He's campaigning with his son's dick.
就是这么回事
That's what this is.
我不确定 先生
I'm-- I'm honestly not sure, sir.
阿门
Amen.
-你好 迈尔斯先生 -凯伦 真是惊喜啊
- Hi, Mr. Myers. - Karen. What a lovely surprise.
这是谁 你未婚夫吗
Who's this, your fiancé?
真好笑 这是格雷西
Very funny. This is Gracie.
-你好 格雷西 -它是不是很可爱
- Hello, Gracie. - Yeah, she's sweet, huh?
它是我来这的原因
She's actually the reason I'm here.
-是吗 为什么 -我在想
- Oh, yeah? How's that? - Well, I was wondering
你能不能帮我个大忙
if maybe you could do me a huge favor
帮我照看它
and take care of her for me?
什么 照看多久
What? For how long?
永远
Forever?
我未婚夫巴里对猫过敏
Look, my fiancé Barry is really allergic,
而我想着你缺个伴
and I thought, you know, you can use the company.
凯伦 我不认为这是个好主意
Karen, I don't think that's such a good idea.
我连自己都照顾不好
I mean, I can barely take care of myself
不会洗衣做饭
with the laundry and cooking.
家里的植物都死掉了
I already killed all my house plants.
拜托了
Please.
我对猫一无所知
I don't know the first thing about cats.
很轻松的 你都不会察觉到它的存在
They are so easy, and you won't even know she's here.
几乎不叫
You know, she barely even meows,
它大小便都在小箱子里解决
and she does all her business in a litter box.
这听上去不太卫生
See, that sounds unhygienic to me.
它是我宝贝儿
She's my baby,
我不能把它送到爱护动物协会
and I couldn't just take her to the SPCA.
好吧
Okay.
给
Here you go.
我该怎么办 给她买♥♥老鼠
So what do I do, I buy her mice
时不时喂它吗
and feed it to her every once in a while?
稍等
Hold on.
它需要的都在这里面了
This is everything she needs.
除了搂抱
Well, except for the cuddles,
不过你似乎很拿手
but you seem pretty good at that.
你在流血
Oh, you're bleeding.
是吗
I am?
刮胡子割到的吗
Cut yourself shaving?
伤口不轻啊
Cut it pretty good.
好多了
And all better.
结婚策划得怎么样了
So how are the wedding plans coming?
很顺利
They're fine.
大喜日子就要来了
The big day's going to be here any moment now.
是啊
Yeah.
结婚是件美妙的事
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表