剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
- You gonna-- - I promise.
-是吗 -别担心
- Yeah? - Don't you worry.
你有再考虑
So you given any more thought
来给我工作吗
of coming to work for me?
有的
Actually, I have.
然后呢
And?
然后
And...
虽然我很感谢你提供的工作机会
as much as I appreciate the offer...
但我想我不得不礼貌地
I think I'm gonna have to decline,
回绝
respectfully.
好的 我能问下原因吗
Okay. May I ask why?
我不觉得我会做好那工作
Well, I just don't think I'd be any good at it.
-或者不会开心 -开心
- Or happy. - Happy?
好吧
Okay.
我看看我能不能跟你解释
Let me see if I can explain this to you.
开心是你去看你孩子舞蹈表演时
Happy is how you feel when you go to your kids' dance recital,
或者看麦肯罗辱骂裁判时的感受
or you see McEnroe swearing at a line judge.
那才是开心
That's happy.
而不是指望从工作中寻求开心
It's not something you expect from your work.
不然你说他们为什么称其为工作
Why do think they call it work?
而不称为笑声
They don't call it chuckles.
因为那不会让你开心
Because it doesn't make you happy.
抱歉 格帝先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Getty.
你是认真的
You're serious?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
行
All right.
你想以后这样子吗
Is that how you wanna end up?
40岁
You wanna be 40,
在球场上捡球
chasing fucking balls around a court?
-他还没满40 -什么
- He's not 40 yet. - What?
周五才满
Not till Friday.
你在耍小聪明吗
You being a wiseass now?
没有 先生
No. No, sir.
好吧
Okay.
我该相信我对你的第一直觉的
I should have trusted my first instinct about you.
老了心也软了
Think I'm getting soft in my old age.
朱迪
Judy!
天啊 他真美
Oh, my God. He's gorgeous.
看看那脸
Look at those cheeks.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
-累 -别担心
- Tired. - Don't worry.
只会再持续个18到20年
That only lasts about another 18 to 20 years.
是的
Yes.
这些我该放哪儿
Where should I put these?
那边和其他花放一起 谢谢
Just over there with the others. Thanks.
好的
Okay.
玛格来过
Margot was here?
是的 你刚好错过她了
Yeah, you just missed her.
真好
Good.
我很愧疚
I feel bad.
一直没跟她联♥系♥
You know, I haven't called her.
别担心玛格
Don't worry about Margot.
她是个大人了
She's a big girl.
她不是那种会等电♥话♥的人
And not the type to wait by the phone.
想要饼干吗
Want some cookies?
山姆带过来的
Sam stopped by with them.
我的山姆吗
My Sam?
你怎么认识我前夫的
How do you know my ex-husband?
我们每周二晚打扑克
We play poker every Tuesday night.
他是个好人
He's a great guy.
不了 谢谢
No thanks.
你想抱抱他吗
Do you wanna hold him?
-可以吗 -当然
- Can I? - Of course.
让开
Oh! Get out of the way.
-给朱迪打招呼 -你好
- Wanna say hi to Judy? - Hi.
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
你好 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
你好
Hello.
享受这一刻
Enjoy this moment.
稍纵即逝
It goes so fast.
把我的薯条拿去吃吧
Help yourself to my fries.
我要去蒸桑拿了
I'm going for a steam.
你什么时候和甘茨见面
What time are you meeting Ganz?
他说的5点
He said 5:00.
你觉得他会接受吗
You think he'll go for it?
不知道 但愿吧
I don't know. I hope so.
甘茨
Ganz.
谢谢同意和我见面
Thanks for agreeing to meet with me.
你发蝙蝠信♥号♥♥ 我就会出现
Flash the Bat-Signal, I appear.
我承认收到你的消息挺意外的
Yeah, I'll admit, I was surprised to hear from you.
嗯 我和我最好的朋友
Yeah, well, you see, me and my very best friend,
我们需要你帮我们一个大忙
we needed a big, fat favor.
有意思
Interesting.
那我们谈谈
Let's talk.
在此投票
这张是投给费恩伯格大夫的
Okay, here's one for Dr. Feinberg.
道格拉斯·格帝一票
And one for Douglas Getty.
费恩伯格大夫一票
One for Dr. Feinberg.
道格拉斯·格帝一票
And one for Douglas Getty.
费恩伯格大夫一票
One for Dr. Feinberg.
还有吗
Any more?
没了
No.
好的 那我们宣布结果
Okay, then, let's get the tally.
费恩伯格大夫获得116票
Dr. Feinberg has 116 votes.
格帝先生获得
And the tally for Mr. Getty is...
-恭喜 主席先生 -棒
- Congratulations, Mr. President. - Yeah!
操 真操蛋
Fuck. This sucks.
-你赢了28票 -我接受
- You won by 28 votes. - I'll take it.
谢谢你 赫伯
Thank you, Herb.
恭喜 道格 你竞选很不容易
Congratulations, Doug. You ran a hard race.
也恭喜你
And to you.
得走了 有任务
Gotta run. I got a thing.
当然
I'm sure you do.
传统观念是以《血与黑蕾丝》作为开头
So conventional wisdom is to start with "Blood and Black Lace."
但在我看来 本 意大利剥削电影的
But for my money, Ben, the best entry point
最好开篇电影
for Italian exploitation cinema?
《血染海湾》
"Bay of Blood."
又名《血之海滩》
Also known as "Twitch of the Death Nerve."
然后你得做一个两部连放
And then you're gonna do a double-feature--
《女人皮肤下的蜥蜴》
"Lizard in a Woman's Skin,"
和《别动酷刑》
and "Don't Torture a Duckling."
然后你要为警♥匪♥片大♥师♥达里奥·阿金图
And then you're ready for "Il maestro di giallo,"
做好准备
Dario Argento.
看看 猫咳出了什么
Now, hey, look what the cat coughed up.
你要来剪婚礼镜头吗
What, are you cutting some wedding footage or something?
我是来找你说点事的
Actually, I stopped by to talk to you about something.
本 给我拿点冰淇淋
Ben, get me some ice cream.
怎么了
What's up?
我对来这工作考虑了很多
Yeah, I've given a lot of thought to coming to work here,
-那个 -嗯
- and-- - Yeah.
我想我不得不拒绝
...I think I'm gonna have to pass.
我懂的
I get it.
并不是我不感激你提供的工作机会
Not that I don't appreciate the offer.
我很感激 只是
I do. It's just...
我不觉得自己适合在电视台工作
I don't see myself working in TV.
谁适合呢
Yeah, well, who does?
你以为我想在电视台工作
You think I wanted to work in television?
-不想吗 -不
- No? - No.
我想拍电影
I wanted to make movies.
我一从大学毕业
Soon as I graduated from college,
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表