剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I'll be.
什么
What?
这好像不是我前妻的戒指
I don't think this is my ex's ring.
我在里面有刻我们名字的首字母
I had our initials engraved on the inside.
它是只很乖的猫
She was such a good cat.
来把这个喝了
Here. Drink this.
我讨厌茶
I hate tea.
会让你好点
It'll make you feel better.
它还是捕鼠小能手
She had the makings of an excellent mouser, too.
我怎么不知道你喜欢猫
I had no idea you were such a cat person.
我也不知道
Me, neither.
挺不错的 知道吗
It was nice, you know?
不用回家面对空荡荡的公♥寓♥
Not having to come home to an empty apartment.
我们会坐在沙发上
We'd sit on the couch,
看《危险边缘》[智力问答节目]
watch "Jeopardy!"
它还很机灵
She was smart, too.
有次双赌问题是 "谁是
One time the Daily Double was "Who was the founder
中华人♥民♥共和国的建立者"
of the People's Republic of China?"
它知道答案
She knew the answer.
毛
Mao.
-不行 -抱歉
- Oh, no. - I'm sorry.
-山姆 -抱歉 朱迪
- Sam. - I'm sorry, Judy.
不 我该走了
No. Um, I should go.
求你别走
Please don't go.
朱迪
Judy.
现在怎么办
What now?
我不知道
I don't know.
先生们 我觉得该
Gentlemen, I think it might be time
求助当地执法部门了
to contact the local authorities
-今晚就这样吧 -什么
- and call it a night. - What?
我两小时后还得去俱乐部x7f
Yeah, I got to be at the club in two hours
参加儿童门诊
for a kids' clinic.
我们不能丢下巴里
We can't just leave Barry.
我们做不了什么了
There's nothing more to be done.
他的命运掌握在上帝的手中
He's in God's hands now.
我不敢相信你们几个混♥蛋♥
I can't believe you bag of dicks
竟然想丢下他
are talking about just ditching him.
说好的不让一个人掉队呢
What happened to no man left behind?
我们是同事 不是海军陆战队的
We're co-workers, not Marines.
是啊 哥们儿 淡定
Yeah, dude. Chill.
别叫我淡定 袋熊
Don't tell me to chill, you wombat.
要不是你那该死的破车
We wouldn't be having this conversation
我们现在也不会在争这个
if it wasn't for that piece of shit you call a car.
那破车是我爷爷的
That piece of shit belonged to my granddaddy.
别在我面前指来指去
Get your finger out of my face.
威勒 没必要
Hey, Wheeler, it's not worth it.
无视他就好 我们回家吧
Just ignore him. Let's go home.
滚开
Get out of my way.
不然呢
Or what?
我就拍你的耳朵
Or I'll box your ears.
我都不知道那是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
你不会想知道的
Well, you don't want to find out.
是吗
Oh, really?
来让我们见识下你的能耐 操蛋脸
Let's see what you got, fuck face.
老天 住手
God. Stop.
巴里 巴里
Barry! Barry!
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 好多了
Yeah. Better now.
就不该把葡萄和谷子混在一起的
Should have never mixed grape and grain.
嗯
Yeah.
我的鞋呢
Where's my shoes go?
说来话长
It's kind of a long story.
回去的路上再跟你说吧
Yeah. We'll tell you on the ride home.
我没有
Hey, I didn't--
我没有做任何
I didn't do anything,
让凯伦生气的事
like, to piss Karen off.
你懂的 和别的女人
You know, stuff with, like, other women.
不 你没事
No, man. You're fine.
很好
Oh, good.
因为我不想毁了我们的关系
Because I wouldn't want to ruin it.
我爱她
I love her,
我知道你听起来肯定很怪
and I know that's got to be freaky-deaky
但这是事实
for you to hear, but that's my truth.
不 我很高兴听到你这么说 真的
No. I'm glad, seriously
纳什呢
Where's Nash?
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
我知道这很难受 但你会翻篇这事的
I know it sucks, but you'll get over her.
你会找到别人
You'll find someone new.
下个月我就满40了
I'm turning 40 next month.
我总是幻想在我40岁时
And I always imagined that by the age of 40
我就不再打网球了
I would be retired from tennis,
在我的风雪衣号♥船上
living on my boat the Windbreaker
和比我小一半的女人在一起生活
with a woman half my age by my side.
各位
Hey, fellas...
准备好回家了吗
You guys ready to hit the road?
嗯
Yeah.
寻猫启事
早上好
Morning.
谢了 小子 我是真心的
Thanks, little buddy. I mean it.
我记不清太多
I don't remember much,
但我绝不会忘记的
but I'll never forget it.
你 车轮侠
And you, Wheel Man,
你一定要来我的婚礼
you're definitely coming to my wedding.
我能带个伴吗
Can I bring a date?
如果她能跳舞的话
If she can dance.
纳瑟
Nasser.
斯奇普
Skip.
我要去洗澡
I'm gonna grab a shower.
商店见
I'll see you at the pro shop.
我从没见过他这么消沉过
I've never seen him so down.
是啊
I know.
马上就是他生日了
It's his birthday soon.
我们应该为他做点什么
We should do something for him.
别让他老想着满40
Take his mind off turning 40.
好主意
That's a good idea.
我得在上班前补会儿觉
Hey, I'm going to go catch some Z's before my shift.
真好
Lucky.
回见
Catch you later.
还有 你该去找斯凯 跟她谈谈
By the way, you should go see Skye, talk to her.
你这样想吗
You think?
绝对的
Definitely.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表