剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
不 我会让他们去定个酒店
No, I'll make them get a hotel room.
不行 他们是你家人
No, they're your family.
那我们就都住在我家 反正够大
Then we'll all stay at my place. It's big enough.
-我们都是成年人 -绝对不行
- And we're all adults. - Definitely not.
这不公平
It isn't fair.
我不想他们毁掉我们在一起的日子
I don't want them to ruin our time together.
不会的 我保证
They won't. I promise.
我只是觉得我在
I just think its best for
别处找个地方住对大家都好
everyone if I find someplace else to stay.
-也许你是对的 -别担心
- I guess you're right. - Don't worry.
我会去找个青年旅馆什么的
I'll check into some youth hostel or something.
什么 不行
What? No.
-跟我来 -这是要去哪儿
- Come on. - Where are we going?
我朋友克莱尔和艾逖恩的家
My friends' Claire and Etienne's place
那晚你们见过
from the other night?
他们肯定不会介意你在他们沙发上
I'm sure they won't mind if you sleep on their sofa
-睡几晚的 -有意思
- for a couple of nights. - Interesting.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
早上好
Bonjour.
-你好 -你睡得好吗
- Hi. - You sleep okay?
-是的 -那就好
- Oh, yes. - Good.
你想加入我们吗
You want to join us?
-什么 -加入我们
- Excuse me? - With us.
吃早餐
For food.
当然
Oh. Oh, sure.
是的 真好
Oh, yeah. Great.
那太好了 谢谢你们
Yeah, that's great. Thank you. Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God!
不是吧
Really?
别跟我说你时差还没倒过来
Don't tell me you're still jetlagged.
只是没睡好 我的背简直受不了她那破床
Just not sleeping well. That facacta bed she's got is killing my back.
我们能住回布里斯托尔酒店吗
Can we please move back to the Bristol?
不行 我飞了3000英里
No, we can't. I flew 3,000 miles
是为了家人团聚
to spend time together as a family.
这也是我们要做的
And that's what we're gonna do.
要和这个小崽子一起已经够糟了
Bad enough I gotta share with this little fucker.
-我不懂 -就是个男人头上有只死老虎
- I don't get it. - It's a man with a dead tiger on his head.
-有什么不懂的 -不是 我是说他
- What's to get? - No, him.
我不懂她看上了他哪里
I don't get what she sees in him.
一个从大学辍学的竹竿
Skinny little merink college dropout.
他以后只能当个卖♥♥鞋的
He'll end up being a shoe salesman or something.
你知道我什么没懂吗
You know what I don't get?
为什么你这么生这小子的气
Why you're letting this boy get under your skin
她以前带回家的那些男生都没让你这么生气过
more than the others she's brought home.
那是另外一个问题 她从没带他回家过
That's another thing. She never brought him home.
为什么 以前我们关系那么好
Why? We used to have such a good relationship.
-而没有这些偷偷摸摸 -亲爱的 拜托
- Not all this sneaking around. - Darling. Please.
别毁了我们在这边的日子
Try not to ruin our time here together.
谁知道我们什么时候会再来
Who knows when we'll be back here, hmm?
你说得对
You're right.
-你说得对 -听好了
- You're right. - Now.
如果你是个好男人
If you are a good boy--
我就让你给我买♥♥点贵重东西
...I will let you buy me something expensive.
你知道这会让你心情变好
You know that always cheers you up.
是的
It kind of does.
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell kind of place is this, anyway?
难道不好玩吗 你在纽约
Isn't it fun? You would never find a place
-可找不到这样的地方 -谢天谢地
- like this in New York. - Thank God.
选个社♥会♥主♥义♥者当总统就是这个下场
This is what you get when you elect a socialist.
有谁知道几点了吗
Does anyone know the time?
等下 我知道 快午夜了
Oh, wait a second, I do. It's almost midnight.
-表真漂亮 妈 -是啊
- It's really gorgeous, Mom. - I know!
美哭了 我要死在这表里
Could you die? I'm going to be buried in this thing.
戴在你手上很好看 亲爱的
It looks very nice on you, baby.
你知道你身上什么好看吗
You know what looks nice on you?
口红
Lipstick.
不敢相信就快1986年了
I can't believe it's almost 1986.
不敢相信我和你♥爸♥
I can't believe your father
今年夏天就结婚25年了
and I have been married 25 years this summer.
-真的吗 -你们有什么秘诀
- Really? Wow! - Wow. What's your secret?
不问弱智问题
Not asking stupid fucking questions.
-爸 -我要再喝一杯
- Daddy. - I need another drink.
我去帮你拿
Let me get that for you.
你能给我也拿一杯吗
Will you get me one, too?
当然
Sure.
-希望你们有用套 -妈
- I hope your using protection. - Mother.
打扰下 老板 嘿
Excuse me. Hey, chief. Yo.
兄弟 这人怎么回事
Buddy. What's with this guy?
他一定讨厌美国人吧
He must hate Americans.
他们多半忘了要不是我们
Guess they forget if it weren't for us,
这里就会是露天花♥园♥啤酒店了
this would be a beer garden.
明年暑假你会参加
Think you'd take a shot at
俱乐部锦标赛挑战费恩伯格吗
Feinberg for the club championship next summer?
我说不好
I don't know.
如果你想 今年冬天我们可以训练
If you wanted to, we could train this winter.
我在市区一家俱乐部当教练
I'm teaching at a club downtown.
-别 -纳什说他有个朋友在市中心
- Don't. - No, Nash says he has a friend at one in Midtown, so...
不是那个 是这个 你现在在做的 别
Not that, this. What you're doing, don't do this.
-我在做什么 -攀关系 我不需要
- What am I doing? - Trying to bond. I don't need it.
我以为我只是在和你对话
Oh, I thought I was just making conversation.
听着 我就直说了
Look, I'm gonna be straight with you.
你是个好孩子
You're a nice enough kid.
只是对我女儿来说还不够好
You're just not good enough for my daughter.
我说这话不是为了伤你
And I don't say that to offend you.
我不是个保护欲过强的父亲
This is not about me being an overprotective father.
我只是善于看人
This is just me being a good judge of character.
在我的工作中 你会变得很擅长选择赢家
In my line of work, you get very good at picking winners.
当我看着你
And when I look at you,
我看不到赢家
that's not what I see.
你在这啊 怎么这么久
There you are. What's taking you so long?
我们得走了 是时候了
Come on. We gotta go. It's time.
大卫
David, hey.
来吧 怎么了
Come on. What's wrong?
没什么 我
Uh, nothing. No, I--
你对大卫说了什么吗
Did you say something to David?
怎么了
What?
自从跨年夜后 他整个人就弱了很多
Ever since New Year's Eve, he's been acting kind of subdued.
没 我们就小谈了一会儿
No. We had a little talk.
谈什么
About what?
他的未来
You know, his future
和他对我女儿的意图
and his intentions with my little daughter.
好了 可以走了
Okay. We're ready.
亲爱的 再见 再见 我爱你
Darling, good-bye, good-bye, good-bye. I love you.
你好好照顾自己 别太瘦了
You take care of yourself. Don't get too skinny.
给我们打电♥话♥ 好吗 亲爱的 我们得走了
And call us, all right? Darling, we gotta go.
-就来 -拜拜
- You bet. - Bye.
大卫
David.
-需要钱吗 -非常感谢
- Need some money? - Muchas gracias.
拿着吧 你会用到的
Take some. You'll have it.
你在这边的生活不错 亲爱的
You gotta a nice little life here, sweetheart.
我知道计划是你五月回来
I know the plan is for you to come back in May,
但我之前在想
but I was thinking...
你何不延长你在这边待的时间
Why don't you extend your stay a little bit?
-学校怎么办 -你可以转学
- And what about school? - You transfer.
索邦大学可以转学
They have a nice thing at the Sorbonne.
当然我和你妈会想你
I mean, Mom and I would miss you, obviously,
但我们会来看你的
but we'll come visit.
反正我们已经熟悉这边了
It's not like we don't know our way around now.
考虑下吧 这是个点子
Think about it. It's an idea.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表