剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
别紧张 你有斯凯的消息吗
No sweat. You hear from Skye?
不知道以后会不会有了
I don't know if I will.
我们都说了不少伤人的话
I mean we both said some pretty harsh shit.
嗯
Yeah.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
纳什
Hey, Nash.
很高兴你来了
Glad you made it.
我想这会很有趣
This will be fun. I think.
对你有好处
It'll be good for you.
对你俩都有好处
It'll be good for both of you:
可以放松一天 换个地方
a night out, a change of scenery,
大西洋城
Atlantic City.
瞧瞧这里
Check out this scene.
建议有家长陪同
Parental guidance suggested.
各位准备好做你们会后悔的事了吗
Fellas ready to do some stuff you're going to regret?
我们在等谁
Who are we waiting on?
就我的伴郎
Just my best man.
来了
Here he is.
你好吗 梭鱼
What is up, Barrycuda?
坚决不行
Absolutely not.
我不要和那个标本去大西洋城
I'm not going to Atlantic City with that specimen,
更别说坐在同一辆车里
let alone sitting in a car with--
纳什 不会有事的 不会有事的
Nash, it'll be okay. It'll be fine.
-启动车子吧 -等等
- Let's fire up that speedwagon. - Wait.
这边的门有问题 抱歉
This side door has a mind of its own. Sorry.
好吧
All right.
没门儿 小豪猪 我坐副驾
No way, porkypine. I got shotgun.
-可是 -后面去
- Yes, but-- - Back seat.
快啊 快啊
Let's go. Let's go!
快 天鹅绒先生
Come on, Mr. Velour.
我跟你说
I'm telling you,
费恩伯格赢定了
Feinberg has got it in the bag.
格帝不可能继续当主席的
There's no way Getty hangs on to the club presidency.
他太不受欢迎了
He's too unpopular.
谁说的
Says who?
所有人
Says everyone.
大卫 你听到了吗
David, are you hearing this?
嗯 我不想掺和进去
Yeah, I'm staying out of it.
跟你说点别的吧
I'll tell you something else.
会是一个全新的世界
It's going to be a whole new world.
董事会不会像在
No more preferential treatment by the board
斯坦任职时候那样
for you fuzzy ball huggers
偏袒对待你们这群小崽子
when Stan's running things.
斯坦 什么时候你也能叫他大名了
Stan? Since when are you on a first name basis?
从他开始上高尔夫课后
Since he started taking golf lessons.
高尔夫课
Golf lessons.
就跟这是个真的需要上课的体育运动一样
Like that's an actual sport that requires lessons.
是体育之王
It's the sport of kings.
那是赛马
That's horse racing.
那就是消遣之王
Well, it's the pastime of kings.
我拒绝承认一滴汗
I refuse to consider anything a sport
都不用流的东西为体育运动
when you don't break a sweat.
你上次流汗是什么时候
And when's the last time you broke a sweat?
就在昨晚
Last night, actually,
我♥操♥你♥妈♥的♥时候
while I was making love to your mother.
-各位 -不许你提我妈
- Dudes! - You don't talk about my mother.
没错 直捣她的
That's right. Served it right up her--
你们别斗气了
Enough with the hostility.
这后面简直就像戈兰高地[叙利亚]
It's like the Golan Heights back here.
是啊 拜托 都冷静点
Yeah. Come on. Settle down, guys.
我们想找乐呢
We're trying to have a good time here.
我们来玩游戏吧 故事会时间
Let's play a little game. Story hour.
20块买♥♥进 最好的故事赢得底池
20 bucks buys in. Best story wins the pot.
什么样的故事
What kind of story?
你怎么破处的
How you popped your cherry.
我先来
I'll start it.
我当时18 她31
I was 18. She was 31.
日本航♥空♥的空姐
A stewardess from Japan Airlines.
在火奴鲁鲁转机
A layover in Honolulu.
雪夫
Yukio.
做完后
When it was all over,
她给了我一根热毛巾和一袋坚果
she offered me a hot towel and a bag of nuts.
不错
Well done.
该你了 傻蛋
All right, you're up, Tonto.
-过 -你不能过
- Pass. - You can't pass.
我第一次是和凯伦
My first time was with Karen.
-过 -我来
- Pass. - I'll go.
我当时15岁
I was 15.
我叔叔戴尔
My uncle Dal was home on leave
从商船队休假在家
from the Merchant Marines.
他带我去见妓♥女♥
He took me to see a hooker.
戴尔说 "选坎迪
Dal was like "Go with Candi.
她是我的最爱"
She's my favorite."
接着她脱♥光♥了衣服
So she takes off all her clothes.
然后在胸部上撒了一整瓶
Then she puts a whole bottle of baby oil
婴儿润肤油
all over her boobs.
她上♥床♥躺下
And she gets in the bed, lies down--
格雷西
Gracie.
快出来 宝贝 你在哪
Come on, sweetheart, where are you?
格雷西
Gracie!
听话 格雷西
Come on, Gracie.
格雷西
Gracie.
-动物管理中心吗 -是的
- Yeah, Animal Control? - Yeah.
你们今天有在苔藓地♥产♥公♥寓♥附近
Did you happen to find a cat today
找到一只猫吗
near Moss Acres Apartments?
今天下午丢的
Uh, lost earlier this afternoon.
很可爱
Uh, cute face.
棕色和白色
Uh, like, sort of brown and white,
灰色和白色
gray and white,
脖子上还有铃铛
and it's got a little jingle bell - on its collar.
-没有这样的 -好吧
- No, nothing like that. - Okay.
不过我们会留意的
Yeah, but we'll be on the lookout.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
抱歉打扰
I'm sorry to bother you.
我不知道还能找谁
I didn't know who else to call.
我当时14岁
So I was 14 years old
在阿尔布开克看望我爸
visiting my dad in Albuquerque.
他有个管家妮可 也住在屋子里
So he has this live-in housekeeper Nicole.
法国女孩 女人
French girl-- uh, woman.
总之 我房♥间和她的房♥间
Anyway, my room is next to hers
隔着一个共用的卫生间
with this connecting bathroom.
有天晚上我去撒尿
So one night I got up to pee,
撞见她洗澡
and I walked in on her taking a bath.
我以为她会尖叫 让我出去
I expected her to scream and tell me to get out,
但她没有
but she didn't.
她说我要是想可以留下
She said I could stay if I wanted.
-天啊 -看她
- Oh, my. - And watch.
所以我留下了
So I did.
第二天晚上还是
The next night, too.
这样持续了一段时间
This went on for a while
直到有晚她说我该进去和她洗
until one night she says I should get in with her.
等等 我知道这个故事
Wait a minute. I know this story.
你在描述电影《偷♥窥♥课程》的剧情
You're describing the plot of the film Private Lessons.
是的
Yeah.
取消资格
Disqualified.
搞错没有 威勒
Come on, Wheeler.
好了 好了 斯奇普赢得这轮
All right, all right, Skip wins that round.
第二轮 我想知道
Round 2. I want to know
你去过的最变♥态♥的地方
the freakiest place you ever made it.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表