剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
我们不是蠢货
Hey, we're not joysticks.
没想到啊
As I live and breathe.
小子 瞧瞧你 过来抱个
Boychick, look at you. Come here and give me a man hug, will you?
抱紧点好吗
Come on, put some pelvis into it, huh?
-够了 -你有健身啊
- Okay. - You've been working out.
博卡怎么样
How was Boca?
我没有去成博卡
I didn't end up making it out to Boca, actually.
-没有吗 -没有
- No? - Nah.
这里事情太多
There was just too much going on around here--
老爸的前列腺
...between father's prostate
和我的离婚
and, um, my divorce.
什么 我去
What? Holy shit.
纳什 发生什么了
Nash, what happened?
谁能想到呢
Who's to say?
或许是我们结婚得太早
Perhaps we got married too young.
我们渐行渐远有段时间了
We'd been drifting apart for a while.
另外她传给了我淋病
Also she gave me gonorrhea. So there's that.
不过我没事 已经翻篇了
But I'm okay. I'm over it...
在数月的治疗以及疯狂服用抗生素后
after months of therapy and an aggressive regimen of antibiotics.
-我很遗憾 -别 没什么
- I'm really sorry, man. - Oh, don't be. It's fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
不对 我不只是没事
No, I'm better than fine.
再说 还有什么比到外面
Besides, what better balm for a broken heart
播种野生燕麦[放纵青春]
than to get back out there and start sowing your wild oats,
种下一行行的玉米和土豆更好的药呢
and planting some rows of corn and potatoes besides?
如果你懂我意思的话
If you catch my drift.
我刚想到一个绝妙的点子
Ah! I just had the most marvelous idea.
什么
What?
你我今晚去参加庆祝暑期开始的啤酒派对
You, me, tonight, kickoff kegger.
今年我不打算去
I wasn't really planning on going this year.
你什么都不用打算 都交给我
You don't have to plan a thing. I'll take care of it all.
我会去接你 有小吃和蓝橙力娇酒
I'll pick you up and provide the snacks and the blue curacao.
你只需要穿一件干净的衬衣
All you have to do is wear a clean shirt.
会很棒的
This is going to be fantastic.
互相做对方的僚机
We'll be each other's wingmen.
-我不行 纳什 -为什么
- I can't, Nash. - Why not?
因为我没心情
'Cause I'm not really in the mood,
而且我有对象了
and I'm seeing someone.
-谁 -斯凯
- Who? - Skye.
格帝的女儿 她不是在法国吗
Getty's daughter? But I thought she was in France.
是的 不过她要回来了
She is, but she's coming back.
那就定了 今晚你跟我来
That settles it. You're coming with me tonight.
我不要看着你像个卖♥♥鱼妇一样
I won't have you moping about like some fish wife
无精打采地盼着她的船员打渔归来
pining for her sailor to return from the seas.
我们今晚要好好玩
We're going to have fun tonight, god damn it.
你还要帮我约炮
And you are going to get me laid.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
小子 别把自己搞出疝气了
Hey, kid, don't give yourself a hernia.
好了
All right.
试试这个 赫伯
Let's try this again, Herb.
好了
Here we go.
为你呈上曼哈顿鸡尾酒
All right? One Manhattan coming up.
看着不错
Looks good.
该死
Shit!
给
Oh, here you go.
我尝尝
We'll give it a taste.
怎么样
How is it?
-太甜了 -还甜吗
- Too sweet. - Still?
这是曼哈顿鸡尾酒
It's a Manhattan,
不是秀兰·邓波儿鸡尾酒
not a Shirley Temple.
喝起来应该有被枪指着的感觉
It should taste like getting mugged at gunpoint.
我会再试一次 等我先把这些送到泳池去
Just-- I'll try again. Just let me run these out to the pool.
行
Okay.
天啊
Oh, boy.
好了
Okay.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
-你好吗 -很好
- How you doing? - Good.
你呢 你怎么样
How about you? How you been?
我听说你要去上学
I heard something about you going to school
-学习清理牙齿 -是的
- like, uh, to clean teeth. - Yeah.
挺不错的
Yeah, it's been going good.
是啊 这很任性
Yeah, no shit. That's wild.
嗯 乐队怎么样了
Yeah. How's the band?
我们散了
We broke up.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry. Wow.
不用 这些人都是马屁精 拖我后腿
No, those guys were ass-wipes. They were holding me back.
我最近专注在我个人事业上
No, no, no, I've been focusing more on my solo stuff.
-好吧 -我有空给你带个样带
- Okay. - I'll bring you a demo tape.
我觉得你会很喜欢的
I think you'd really dig it.
更原声了
Like, it's more acoustic.
像民谣一样
Like, ballads and shit.
探索你敏感的一面
Exploring your sensitive side.
-没错 -嘿 蜜丝缇
- Exactly. - Hey, Misty.
-嗨 -史蒂夫
- Hi. - Steve.
你想要什么 螺母
What do you want, lug nuts?
找蜜丝缇谈话
Uh, to talk to Misty?
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
-拜 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Bye. - Fuck you.
听着
Listen,
我有事要和你说
there's something I really need to talk to you about.
-你说 -那个
- Okay. - So...
我感觉我们一直在逃避
I feel like we've been avoiding--
走开 不好意思 你继续
Walk! Sorry. Go ahead.
我在说
Um, like I was saying,
我只是有点困惑 因为
I'm just a little confused because--
不准跳水 威勒 我们能换个时间聊吗
No diving! Wheeler, can we talk later?
今晚怎么样
How about tonight?
我有课
I got class.
操
Fuck.
你能翘课吗
Can you skip?
我要考试
I have a test.
好吧
Okay.
你最好赶快把这些送了 不然都化了
You better deliver those before they melt.
好的
Yeah, okay.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
挺好的
Good.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
是啊
I know.
社区学院怎么样
How's community college?
很糟
Shitty.
不过好消息是
But, uh, good news is
这个秋天我要回纽约大学了
I'm going back to NYU starting the fall.
真好
That's great.
模特工作干得怎么样了
How's modeling?
很好 巴里帮我接了个西尔斯百货的广♥告♥
Good. Yeah. Barry got me a Sears circular.
不错
Oh, cool.
巴里怎么样
How is Barry?
一如既往的好玩
Hilarious, as always.
这也是我来的原因
Um, yeah, that's actually the reason I stopped by.
我想在别人跟你说之前先告诉你
I wanted to tell you before you heard it from anyone else.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
巴里和我
Barry and I are, well...
真快啊
That's fast.
是的 很疯狂 我知道
Yeah, I mean, it's crazy, I know,
我也不敢相信
but I can't really believe it, either.
不过我们也不是小孩了
It's not like we're kids, though.
巴里30岁了
Barry's 30,
我也快读完护士学位 所以
and I'm almost done with my RN, so...
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表