剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
from the back of the liquor cabinet
这样我父母不会发现
so my folks wouldn't notice.
-我不能让你喝这个 塔比莎 -为什么
- I can't let you drink this, Tabitha. - Why not?
因为你未成年
Because you're underage
意味着你的大脑仍在发育
which means your brain is still developing.
还因为希♥特♥勒♥喝烈酒
And because Hitler drank Schnapps.
我们别聊希♥特♥勒♥
Let's not talk about Hitler.
塔比莎 等等
Tabitha. Wait.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们不能这么做 我是你老师 你才17岁
We can't, I'm your teacher. You're 17 years old.
下个月就不是了
Only until next month.
就算这样 也还是不行
Even so, it just wouldn't be right.
你♥爸♥给我钱不是让我做这个的
It's not what your father's paying me for.
也许你是对的
I guess you're right.
对不起 塔比莎 你是个好女孩
I'm sorry, Tabitha. You're a great girl.
我
I just--
什么鬼
What the fuck?
伊莱 你来干什么
Eli, what are you doing here?
-那是我女友 -前女友
- That's my girlfriend! - Ex-girlfriend.
我还爱着你
Yeah, I'm still in love with you.
你给辛迪·张指交的时候
Well, you should have thought of that
怎么没想到啊
before you fingered Cindy Chang.
我还是先撤了
I'm just going to let myself out.
住手 伊莱
Stop! Eli!
你说得太棒了
You were so great.
观众弱爆了
The crowd sucked.
是吗 我不这么觉得
Oh, really? I didn't think so.
他们都在笑 我也在笑
They were laughing. I was laughing.
怎么了
I mean, what?
我想有部分还行吧
I guess some of it worked okay.
我的避孕膜段子总能赢得满堂彩
My diaphragm bit always kills.
太好笑了
Oh, that was so funny!
我还喜欢那个关于
Oh, and I also loved that joke about
戈尔巴乔夫头上胎记的笑话
the birthmark of Gorbachev's head.
我总是搞混 你是叫它们笑话还是段子
I'm always confused, do you call them jokes or bits or--
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你让我措手不及
You just surprise me.
我爸的庭审今天开始
My father's trial was supposed to start today.
是的
Yeah.
我妈整周一直在
My mother's been leaving messages
答录机上留言想让我过去
on my machine all week trying to get me to come.
但我想 为什么要去
But I figured, why?
反正我又帮不上忙
It's not like there's anything I can do.
真的很赞 是不是
It's... it's really something, isn't it?
全是马桶
It's all toilets.
这真的会让你把平时
It really makes you consider this everyday object
毫不起眼的日常物品当做家庭雕塑
we take for granted as, like, domestic sculpture.
你们好啊
Hey, kids.
詹
Zan!
这是西蒙和艾德琳
This is Simon and Adelaide.
艾德琳在新新学校里教人体画像
Adelaide teaches life drawing at the new school.
这是斯凯 我同事
And this is Skye, we work together.
你好
Hello.
你好 这是我男朋友 大卫
Hi, and this is my boyfriend, David.
詹 你的现代雕塑装置太棒了
Zan, your installation is amazing.
把杜尚的《温泉》提升了另一境界
It takes Duchamp's Fountain to a whole 'nother level.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是用标准摄影机还是超16摄影机拍的
You shoot it on Standard or Super 16?
实际上是超8
Super 8, actually.
你也是电影制♥作♥人吗
Are you a filmmaker, too?
追求中
Aspiring, I guess.
我本来要去纽大的 但没能成行
I was going to go to NYU, but it didn't work out.
那你走运了 不然就会白白浪费四年时间
Oh, you're lucky. Those are four years you would never get back.
你没去电影学校吗
Oh, you didn't go to film school?
当然没有 我去的布朗大学
God, no. Brown.
你专业是什么
What was your major?
符号♥学
Semiotics.
你的电影有名字吗
Does your film have a title?
厕所
Crapper.
很搭
Fitting.
老实说 要我选的话今晚我不会选这部
To be honest, it's not what I would have chosen for tonight.
这不能代表我最近的作品
It's not really representative of my recent work.
有人想跟我一起来点
Hey, does anyone feel like joining me for a little...
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我刚吸了K粉
I just took a cat valium.
你们呢
Kids?
我不用
No, I'm good.
我要来
I will.
那我们就去吸粉了 失陪
Excuse us gals while we go powder our noses.
我只是觉得你们会合拍
I just think you two would really hit it off
如果有机会了解对方的话
if you had a chance to get to know each other.
我是说
I mean...
大卫超级喜欢电影
David is super into film.
尤其是法国新浪潮电影
Especially French New Wave.
他是埃里希·侯麦的死忠
He's obsessed with Erich Rohmer.
当然了
Of course he is.
只是今晚他心情不太好
He's just in a bad mood tonight for some reason.
听着 斯凯 你不用帮他说话
Look, Skye, you don't have to defend him to me.
我懂的 我们在熟悉的事物间能找到慰藉
All right, I get it. There's comfort in the familiar.
我直到大三才和
I didn't break up with my high school boyfriend
我高中男友分手
until... junior year of college.
大卫不是我的高中男友
David isn't my high school boyfriend.
我们才交往了一年
I mean, we've only been dating for, like, a year.
嗨
Hi.
我饿死了 想去第六街
I'm starving, want to go over to sixth street
吃点印度菜吗
and get some Indian food?
不 我不想吃东西 我想跳舞
No, I don't want to eat, I want to dance.
来吧 陪我跳舞
Come on, come on, dance with me.
会让你心情好起来的
It'll cheer you up.
我不需要好心情
I don't need cheering up.
为什么你今晚要这么逊
Why are you being so lame tonight?
我不逊 这地方逊
I'm not being lame, this place is lame.
我不明白 我以为你会受到启发
I don't get it, I thought you'd be inspired.
被一堆自命不凡装腔作势的人
What, by a bunch of pretentious posers
和一部关于马桶的电影启发吗
and a movie about toilets?
我想你应该看得更开一点
I think you need to be a little more open-minded.
拜托 我以前认识的那个性感的霹雳舞男哪儿去了
Come on, where's that sexy break-dancer I used to know.
我希望他现在在别处
Wishing he was somewhere else.
好吧
Fine.
-我们能走了吗 -你可以
- We can go? - You can.
我要留下 我玩得正开心
I'm staying. I'm having fun.
你一个人回家没问题吗
Well, will you be okay getting home by yourself?
当然 你走吧 借过
Of course, just go. Excuse me.
齿龈炎可以发展成牙周炎
Gingivitis can progress to periodontitis
然后发展成骨吸收
which can lead to bone resorption
最后牙齿脱落
and eventually, tooth loss.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
天啊
Oh my God.
怎么了
What happened?
我被打了
I got beat up.
谁打的
By who?
那个伊莱
That kid, Eli.
你的学生
What, your student?
让我看看
Okay, let me take a look.
严重吗 医生
Is it bad, doc?
好了 计划有变 各位
Okay, change of plans, gang.
先不管牙龈炎了
Instead of gum inflammation
我们来学习紧急牙科医术
we're going to jump ahead to emergency dentistry.
蜜丝缇 把椅子准备好
Misty, prep a chair.
好了
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表