剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
史蒂文·坎茨医学博士
心脏科
-给 -好的
- There you go. - Okay.
-谢谢 -速度越快越好
- Thank you. - Anything you can do to move this along.
好的 我尽量
Okay, I'll do my best.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - All right.
这人怎么样 平时准时吗
How is this guy? Usually on time?
差不多吧
More or less.
神烦医生让我们等待的方式
It pisses me off the way doctors--
总是一直让你等 让你等
They keep you waiting, keep you waiting.
好像他们的时间比我们的更珍贵一样
Like their time is more valuable than ours.
是啊 一群混♥蛋♥
Right? Pricks.
嗨 世界真小啊
Hi. Small world.
山姆·迈尔斯
Sam Myers.
迈尔斯 提示我一下
Myers. Help me out here.
大卫的父亲
David's father.
天啊 你好吗
For goodness sake. How are you?
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
我们之前见过吗
Have we ever actually met?
很短暂
Briefly.
我在报纸上见过你
I recognize you from the papers.
好吧
Yeah, well...
问题严重还是只是来检查下
Something serious, or just a checkup?
没有 我老婆逼着我来
No, my wife forced me to come down here.
你呢
How about yourself?
心脏不好 去年夏天心脏病发作
Bad ticker. Had a heart attack last summer.
真的吗
No shit.
感觉怎么样
What was that like?
就像雪莉·温特斯坐在你胸口上
Like Shelley Winters is sitting on your chest.
我说的还不是《郎心似铁》里的雪莉·温特斯
And I'm not talking "Place in the Sun" Shelley Winters.
-而是《波塞冬历险》里的 -是啊
- "Poseidon Adventure." - Yeah.
所以是怎么
So how did that--
有征兆吗
What? Were there warning signs?
我是个57岁的犹太人
I'm a 57-year-old Jew,
我的整个人生都是征兆
my entire life is a warning sign.
所以他要你做什么
So now what? What does this guy have you do?
低盐饮食还是
You, like, on a low-sodium diet, or...
不能抽烟
No smoking.
观察压力
Watch the stress.
观察压力
Watch the stress.
他们总是叫你观察压力
They always tell you watch the stress.
压力要怎么观察
How the fuck do you watch stress?
我有只猫
I got a cat.
离异
Also a divorce.
很遗憾
I didn't-- I'm sorry to hear that.
没事 很正常
It's all right. It happens.
嗯
Yep.
尽管很有意思
Although, it's funny.
在我父母那一代
In my parent's day,
当夫妻感情出现危机
when two spouses were having trouble,
他们只会把苏丹式躺椅挪得远一些
they just moved the Barcalounger a few inches further apart.
那时律师也比现在少
Fewer lawyers then.
你和斯凯的母亲
You and Skye's mom,
你们还在一起 对吧
you're still together, right?
嗯 刚过完纪念日 25周年
Yeah. Just had our anniversary, actually-- 25 years.
-25周年 厉害 -是的 25周年
- Twenty-five years. Wow. - Twenty-five. Yep.
在当今这个年代这很了不起
That's something in today's day and age.
-是啊 -帕萨雷罗先生
- How about that? - Mr. Passarello?
我们的孩子不和 是吗
So our kids are on the outs, huh?
-听说是这样 -知道怎么回事吗
- So I hear. - Any idea what happened?
没人跟我说任何事
Nobody tells me anything.
尽管我得说 我女儿
Although I gotta say, my daughter,
我很爱她
I love her to death,
她有时会很难相处
she can be quite a pain in the ass sometimes.
得了吧 我家大卫 我都不想说了
Please. My David? Don't get me started.
他可不是白马王子
He's no Prince Charming.
-坏脾气小孩 -坏脾气
- Moody kid. - Moody.
我的天 就跟他妈一样
Oh, my God, like his mother...
不过他工作努力
although he's a very hard worker,
上进 是一个真正的主动者
self-motivated, a real self-starter.
好 好 我懂的
All right, all right. I get it.
我懂 他跟你说了我给他提供工作的事了
I get it. He told you I offered him a job?
-是的 -嗯
- He did. - Yeah.
我很感激
I'm very grateful.
别 这是我的荣幸
No. Listen, my pleasure.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
你很慷慨
It's very generous of you.
他不犯傻的时候
Well, he's a good kid
就是个好孩子
when he's not tripping over his own dick.
格帝先生
Mr. Getty?
终于 到我了
Here we go. That's me.
行 聊天愉快
All right. Nice talking to you.
好运
Good luck.
-就是个小型检查而已 -不 我是说
- A little checkup. - No, I mean--
我是说你的审判
I mean with the trial.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我们提前把你排进来了
We were able to get you in earlier.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. All right. Thank you.
道格
Doug!
-菲 -你投的谁啊 维斯
- Fay! - What do you say, Wes?
我希望今天你能投给我
I hope I can count on your vote today.
刚投了
Just now.
你最好了 你是个好人
You're the best. You're a good man.
替我向瑞秋转达我的爱
Love to Rachel, huh?
没问题
Will do.
保重
Take care.
希望选举快点结束
Can't wait till this election's over.
我就能停止假装关心他人了
I can stop pretending I give a shit about people.
天啊 你能别再提选举吗
Oh, my God. Enough with the fucking election already.
你好像没注意到
I don't think you've noticed,
我们还有别的问题
but we got other problems.
你的沙拉怎么了
What's the matter with your salad?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
想尝点我的吗
Want a bite of mine?
你怎么吃得下
How can you eat?
怎么
What?
你要是去坐牢我们怎么办
What's gonna happen to us if you go to jail?
夫妻探视
Conjugal visits.
你知道的
You know.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
你呢
Do you?
一堆变♥态♥的犯人看着我们
Bunch of pervy inmates watching us while we--
-亲爱的 -天啊
- Sweetie. - Oh, my God.
听我说 看着我
Listen to me. Look at me.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
我有良好的预感
I got a good feeling about this.
现在在朝对我们有利的方向发展
It's breaking our way.
已经在朝
It's already breaking--
你看到我的人
You saw how my guys
是如何撕烂检方证人的了 对吧
destroyed those state witnesses, right?
我们没事
We're fine.
相信我
Trust me.
别担心
Don't even worry.
别吃我的薯条
Don't eat my fries.
-我想吃什么就吃什么 -是的 你
- I could eat whatever I want. - Yes, you ca--
打扰下 帮我个忙
Excuse me. Do me a favor.
把这个沙鼠食物拿走
Take this gerbil food away.
-给我老婆拿份吉士堡 -马上来
- Bring my wife a cheeseburger. - Be right back.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
不准离开我 向我保证
Don't you leave me. Promise me.
-你要 -我保证
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表