剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
Sir?
如果我没记错的话 是我把你召到这来的
If memory serves, I was the one who recruited you here.
我把你从温迪·布♥什♥手中雇用过来
I hired you away from Wendy Bush.
我给了你人生第一份首席专业教练的工作
I gave you your first fuckin' job as a head pro.
都是我
That was me.
我会为此永远心存感激的
And I will forever be grateful for that.
不 你该感激的是
No, what you should be grateful for is,
我没有跟联邦调查局说
I didn't tell the feds
你是听了我的消息后才买♥♥的加勒克沙的股票
that you bought Galexis stock off of my tip,
我本可以上报的
and I could have.
现在仍然可以
Still can.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
-刚才怎么回事 -没什么
- What was that about? - Ah, nothing.
他是个大傻瓜
He's a big idiot.
我该炒了他 让你男友做首席专业教练
I should fire him and make your boyfriend the head pro.
不过 知道吗
Although, you know what,
大卫对金融产生了浓厚的兴趣
David's developing quite an interest in finance.
什么时候的事
Since when?
我们在共进午餐时谈过几次
We've talked about it several times over lunch.
小虾之家
我以前喜欢你
I liked you before,
但我现在见识了你
but now that I've seen
吃无限虾的能力
what you can do to all-you-can-eat shrimp--
感觉像是个挑战 恶心到你了吗
Felt like a dare. You grossed out?
完全相反
Totally the opposite.
如果这里没有72小时的等待时间
Like, if here wasn't a 72-hour waiting period,
我愿意今晚就娶你
I'd marry you tonight.
想买♥♥点冰淇淋
So, uh, feel like picking up
去我家吃吗
some ice cream and eating it back at my place?
好啊
Sure. Yeah, yeah.
-或者可以去看电影 -电影
- Or we could go catch a movie. - A movie?
你看了《异形》吗 听说很好看
Have you seen Aliens? I hear its awesome.
亲爱的 你真是悦目之人
My darling. Oh, you're a sight for sore eyes.
-你一如既往的美丽 -你嘴真甜
- You look ravishing as always. - Oh, you're sweet.
找到你太好了
I'm glad I caught you.
-我正想找你谈话 -我也是
- I was hoping that we could talk. - Me, too.
我给你准备了惊喜
I've got a bit of a surprise for you.
我知道你说过
Now, I know you said
这周末你想放松
you wanted to take it easy this weekend,
但我一定要在这重要的里程碑日子里
but I cannot allow such an important milestone
庆祝一番
to pass without celebrating.
里程碑
Milestone?
就在整整一个月前
It was exactly one month ago
我们第一次约会
that we had our first date.
你把我从寂寞生活
One month since you rescued me
无意义性♥爱♥中解救出来
from a life of solitude and meaningless sex,
让我知道兴趣不该只留给《解开心结》里的房♥客
and showed me that passion is not merely reserved
过去了整整一个月
for the tenants of Knot's Landing.
所以为了纪念这一日子
So to the mark the occasion,
我在北部一家
I've booked a room
浪漫的B&B旅馆订了一间房♥
in a romantic little B&B I know upstate,
我们可以享用三星级的食物
where we will enjoy a three-star meal,
香槟早餐
Champagne breakfast,
以及乘坐热气球
and a hot air balloon ride.
纳瑟 你真是个暖心的男人
Oh, Nasser, you are such a dear, sweet man.
所以才让这如此困难
That's what makes this so difficult.
不 它们很安全的
Oh, no, they're actually quite safe.
从来没有坠毁或爆♥炸♥
They almost never crash or burst into flames.
我做了研究的
I did my research.
我认识了一个人
I've met someone.
什么
Excuse me?
其实 也不是这样
Actually, that's not true.
我们认识很久了
We've known each other for many years.
他是我们家多年的朋友
He is an old and dear family friend,
我们最近才意识到
and we only recently realized
我们对对方的感觉
that our feelings for each other
不只是在友谊层面
go deeper than just friendship.
不好意思 他是谁
I'm sorry. Who is this?
拉比肯
Rabbi Ken.
那个割礼执行人
The mohel?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你在这呢
Here you are.
你父母高兴你来了吗
Your parents happy you came?
激动死了
Ecstatic.
当然他们希望我在这度过周末
Of course, they want me to stay the weekend.
真好
Awesome.
不过我不行
Except I can't.
为什么不跟我说
Why didn't you tell me
你一直在跟我爸共进午餐
you've been having lunches with my father?
我觉得不值一提
I didn't think it was worth mentioning.
"不值一提"
"Not worth mentioning."
没什么的 真的
It's no big deal. Honest.
你自己都说你想要
You said yourself you wanted us
我们增进对彼此的了解
to get to know each other better.
所以他知道我在哪儿工作
That's how he knew where I work.
你跟他说了
You told him.
不 也许吧 我不记得了
No, I may have. I don't remember--
不 詹说他前几天来找我
No, Zan said he came in the other day looking for me.
我不在
And when I wasn't there,
他给了她20元小费 让她别提他来过
he tipped her $20 not to mention he dropped by.
他是你♥爸♥啊
Well, he's your father.
他有权知道你在哪儿工作
He has a right to know where you work.
你为什么帮他说话
Why are you defending him?
-我 -怎么
- I'm-- - What?
-放开我 -亲爱的 你醉了
- Let go of me! - Sweetheart, you're drunk!
-我在玩乐 -小声点
- I'm having fun! - Lower your voice!
你小声点
You lower your voice!
给我 给我
Give me that. Give me that.
老天
Oh, Christ.
菲 你还好吗
Fay, are you okay?
-我要续杯 -快上来
- I need a refill. - Get out of there.
-水很舒服 -别哗众取宠
- The water's really nice. - Do not make a scene!
这是哗众取宠 被联调局的人抓走才是哗众取宠
This is a scene? Getting cuffed by the feds, that's a scene!
这他妈的是个派对
This is a fucking party!
-做点什么 拜托 -比如什么
- Do something, please. - Like what?
把你的车开到员工停车处
Hey, pull your car around back to staff parking.
我5分钟后来见你
I'll meet you there in five minutes.
好 好
Okay, okay.
-过来 格帝太太 -我越来越喜欢你了
- Come here, Mrs. Getty. - I'm liking you more and more.
他是个好男生
He is a good boy.
我再也睡不着了
I'm never gonna sleep again.
我知道 太好看了
I know. So good.
那个魏兰公♥司♥的人穿着深色野营背心出现时
Though I totally knew that Weyland Corporation dude
我就知道他是坏人
was evil when he showed up in that tan camping vest.
下次 我来选电影
All right, next time, I get to pick the movie.
没问题
Deal.
我该开车送你回家了 对吗
Hey, so I should probably drop you off home, right?
送我回家 什么意思
Drop me off? What do you mean?
你不想玩了吗
Don't you want to hang out?
我说不好 有点晚了
Yeah, I don't know, 'cause it's getting kind of late.
威勒 怎么了
Okay. Wheeler, what's going on?
没什么
Huh? Nothing.
不 你整晚都很奇怪
No, you've been acting weird all night.
就像你怕跟我独处似的
It's like you're afraid to be alone with me or something.
什么 哪有
What? No.
真的吗
Really?
计划不是去我妈家
I thought the plan was for us to go to my ma's house,
度过浪漫的一晚吗
have a romantic night, you know?
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
我只是更想看电影
I just felt more like seeing a movie and...
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表