剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
操
Fuck.
怎么了 你可以跟我说
What's wrong? You can tell me.
就是这件我憧憬已久的事
Just this thing I've wished
终于要实现了
for so long is finally happening,
我不想搞砸了
and I don't wanna screw it up.
你怎么会搞砸
How would you screw it up?
让你失望
Disappointing you.
在性♥爱♥上
Sexually.
你不会的
You won't.
现在带我回家
Now take me home.
谢谢你的干衣服
Thanks for the dry clothes.
瞧瞧 几乎合身
Hey, look at that. Almost fits.
-给 喝吧 -不了 谢谢
- Here, get that in you. - Oh, no, thanks.
这样才不会得肺炎
So you don't get pneumonia.
-格帝太太还好吗 -嗯
- Is Mrs. Getty okay? - Yeah.
斯凯在打发她睡觉
Skye's putting her to bed.
明早她会超级宿醉的
She's gonna have a heck of a hangover in the morning.
听着 我很感谢你今晚为我们做的
Listen, I really appreciate what you did for us tonight.
客气
Oh, yeah, sure.
衣服你穿着挺好看的
Those look really good on you.
-是吗 -嗯
- You think? - Yeah.
我还有几件不♥穿♥的西服
I got a couple of suits I don't wear.
你想要的话就拿去吧
You can have them if you want.
阿玛尼 细条纹 双排钮扣的
Armani. I got a pinstripe, double-breasted.
谢谢 我并不常穿西装
Oh, thanks. I mean, I don't really wear suits a lot.
但你可能有需要穿的时候
Yeah, but you might.
你不能打一辈子的网球
You know, you can't play tennis forever,
除非你想跟纳什一样
unless you want to end up like Nash.
我一直在想
And I've been thinking, actually, uh...
如果你感兴趣的话
if you're interested,
因为我觉得你已经准备好了
'cause I think you're ready,
这个秋天我可以给你在我的大户室里
I could set you up with an entry-level position
安排一个入门级的工作
on my trading desk this fall.
你考虑下吧
Yeah, you think about it.
考虑什么
Think about what?
来格帝资本为我工作
Coming to work for me at Getty Capital.
祝你好运
Good luck.
失陪了
Excuse me.
该死 布拉德在这
Crap. Brad's here.
你不是说家里只会有我们吗
But I thought you said we had the place to ourselves.
我知道 他们大概提前回家了
No, I know. I guess they came home early.
操
Fuck.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我放弃在巴黎的生活 回到新泽西
I didn't give up living in Paris just to come back
不是为了和一个证券经纪人交往
to Jersey and date a stock broker.
我没说我会接受这份工作
I didn't say I was taking the job.
你也没说你不会
Well, you didn't say you wouldn't.
他才问的
Well, he just asked.
你需要多久时间考虑
How much time do you need to think about it?
太快拒绝对他不太尊重
It would have been disrespectful to turn him down too fast.
但你会拒绝他的 对吗
But you are going to turn him down, right?
-也许吧 -也许
- Probably. - Probably?
我要是完全不考虑 我就是傻♥逼♥
Look, I'd be an idiot to not at least consider it.
外面一定有上千人
There must be a thousand other guys out there
争着想去华尔街工作
who would kill for a job on Wall Street.
可你跟那上千人不同
But you're not like a thousand other guys.
我还以为你是艺术家呢
And I thought you were an artist.
你知道 我希望你别再这么叫我
You know, I wish you'd stop calling me that.
为什么
Why?
-詹就这么叫自己 -没错
- It's what Zan calls herself. - Exactly.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
她自负得不行
Well, She's pretentious as shit.
她说你无知
Well, she says that you're bridge and tunnel, so...
为什么我们要谈论詹
Why are we talking about Zan?
我只是不懂为什么
I just don't understand why you're giving up
你要放弃你的梦想
on something that you said you wanted.
不 我没有放弃
No, I'm not giving up.
我只是在认清现实
I'm just being realistic.
这是你对一切的回答
That's your answer for everything.
-不是 -就是
- No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
而且这根本就不是真的 只是借口
And it's not even true. It's just an excuse.
-你只是怕了 -怕什么
- You're just scared. - Of what?
怕一切 怕一切 怕冒险
Of everything. Of everything. Of taking a risk,
怕成为电影制♥作♥人
of becoming a filmmaker.
相反 你在浪费时间
Instead, you're wasting your time
教网球和拍割礼
coaching tennis and filming brises.
这叫做谋生 好吗
It's called making a living, okay?
我也不期望你懂
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
不好意思 昨晚我才上了两轮班
Excuse me! I worked a double last night!
得了吧
Oh, give me a break!
我们都知道支付你房♥租 你漂亮衣服
We both know it's not tips paying your rent
或者你打车去城里的钱不是你的小费
or your nice clothes or your taxis to the city.
而是你♥爸♥的信♥用♥卡♥
It's your daddy's credit card.
早上好
Good morning.
Emotion In Motion —— Ric Ocasek
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表