剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
不用看你我就知道
Without even looking at you, I'm pinning you as a
你喜欢听汤斯·凡·赞特
"Townes Van Zandt" Kind of guy
更喜欢约翰·普赖恩
More "John Prine" Type
这是我第二个猜测
That was my second guess
这些都是第一版的吗
Are these all first pressings?
其他的收着干嘛呢
Why carry anything else?
大收获...
Harvest...
等等 这是滚石乐队的《小偷小摸》的单声道版吗
Wait, is this The Stones' "Sticky Fingers" Mono version?
橙色标签
Orange sticker and all
我是个小收藏家
I am a bit of a collector
天哪
Shit
你不只是个收藏家 我去过二十家老音像店
More than a collector, I've been to 20-some-odd record stores
没有一个人的藏品能像你这般
and nobody comes close to your selection
你的目光很敏锐
Keen an eye as you got,
因为你没有问过价格
since you've yet to ask about any prices,
我觉得你在找其他的东西
I get the feeling you're after something else.
对 也不对
Well, yes and no.
我对一位可能是您顾客的人感兴趣
Curious about perhaps a customer
介意我看一眼照片吗?
You mind taking a look at a photo?
当然可以
Sure
我得先跳下来 然后...
Let me just hop down there and...
你还好吗?
You all right?
接的很准
Good catch
过去
In the old days,
我会直接消失
I would have just disappeared
但是...
But...
浪费时间也有损失 所以
time has taken its toll, so,
我现在得立足于我的领地
I have to stand my ground now
你明白的
You understand
看看
Look at that
血流满地 走向死亡吧
Gone and bled all over my stacks
尽管如此 我还是会给你分别礼物的
Still gonna give you a parting gift, though.
有人吗?!
Hello?!
库特?!
Kutter?!
没事了我在呢 我在呢
All right, I'm here, I'm here.
我接到你了 我接到你了
I got you, I got you.
接到你了
I got you.
别试着说话
Don't try to speak.
别试着说话
Don't try to speak.
好的 我接到你了
All right, I got you
你能挺过去的
You're gonna get through this
坚持住
Stay with me
- 九一一 什么紧急情况 - 是的
- 911, what's your emergency? - Yeah
我是蒂娜 皮尔格林警官 徽章号♥是749903
Yeah, this is Detective Deena Pilgrim, Badge 7-4-9-9-0-3
不不不 别动
No, no, no, stay here
我这有一名警官遭受袭击 我需要救护车 请尽快来
I got an officer down. I need an ambulance ASAP
爱丁堡大街 8029号♥
8029 Edinburg Avenue
我确认一遍
Repeat it back!
爱丁堡大街 8029号♥
8029 Edinburg Avenue
- 是的 - 我们现在正派救护车前往
- Yeah - We have an ambulance on the way
是的是的 现在就来
Yeah! Yeah, send it now!
什么 这是什么 什么 什么
What, what is this? What... what?
这是莫里森的东西
It's Morrison?
这是莫里森的东西
It was Morrison?
你不用说话
You don't to speak
别说话...别说话
Don't try... don't
我们会抓到他的 好吗
We're gonna find him, okay?
坚持住 好吗
Stay with me, okay?
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me Stay with me
坚持住
Stay with me
坚持住
Stay with me
坚持住
Stay with me
我来这儿登记成为异能者
I'm here to register as a Power
当然
Sure you are
那你的能力是什么
And what exactly is your power, pal
其实我也不是很清楚
I'm still trying to figure it all out, actually
但我从二十楼跳下后
But I did just come back from the dead
死而复生
after jumping off the roof of a 20-story building
这确实能说明点什么 对吧
So that's got to count for something, right?
克利斯宾
Krispin
嗨 克罗斯长官
Hey, Commander Cross
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表