剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
- D-day? - Does it mean anything to you?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. No, no. - No?
你最后一次见贾妮丝是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Janice?
在慈善音乐会
I saw her at the benefit
红鹰在攻击坎迪丝的时候
when Red Hawk attacked Candace.
她被谋杀那天
You didn't have an appointment with her
你跟她没有约吗
the day she was murdered?
-没有 -也没联♥系♥过
- No. - No contact at all?
没有 我给她留了信息
No. I mean, I left her some messages,
但她都没回我
but she never called me back.
那你也没想去看看她吗
You didn't bother to check up on her?
-克里斯蒂安 -称职公♥关♥该做的
- Christian... - Like a good agent?
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
她的死 我不能...
Her death, I can't...
我不能理解
I can't wrap my head around it.
不合理啊
It doesn't make any sense.
她是个很棒的女人
She was an amazing woman.
现在悲伤的不只是你
And you are not the only one who is grieving here.
你要是已经问完你那些破问题
So if you're done with your fucking questions,
我没什么好说的了
I think I'm through.
我知道你知道些什么 跟我装呢
I know you know something, you little weasel.
你就算哭死
All the crocodile tears in the world
我都不会相信你的
won't convince me otherwise.
我会查出是怎么回事 到那时候
I'm gonna find out what it is and when I do...
那时候...
When I do...
你也看得出我进退两难
You can see my dilemma.
没法割开尸体
Hard to conduct a proper autopsy
就没法进行尸检
when the body's impossible to cut through.
基本上 你一点线索也没有
Then basically, you can't tell us anything.
也不是 还是有的
Oh, no. There are things to tell.
除了她是怎么被割喉的
Except for how her throat could have been cut.
你发现了什么
What can you tell us?
比如
Well, for instance,
她并不是在那个剧院被谋杀的
she wasn't killed at the theater she was found in.
为什么
You can tell that how?
现场没有很多血
Not enough blood at the scene.
我看血很多
Looked like a lot of blood to me.
-是很多 -但是不够多
- A lot of blood, yeah. - Not enough.
颈动脉的血应该像喷泉一样
The blood shoots out of a severed carotid artery
喷出来
like a geyser.
像维苏威火山或者大...
Like Mount Vesuvius or like a giant ro...
别的呢
What else?
尸斑跟她在凶案现场的身体♥位♥置
The lividity patterns aren't consistent
并不一致
with her body position at the scene of the crime.
她在被杀的时候
And she wasn't wearing her flight suit
也没穿制♥服♥
when she was killed.
有人在她死后给她换上的吗
Somebody put it on her after?
真操蛋 是吧
Fucked up, right?
但显然是这样 因为这个
But it's obvious because of this.
这个伤口是在
See this trauma was almost certainly sustained
她没穿制♥服♥的情况下造成的
when she wasn't wearing her costume
因为制♥服♥没有受损
since there's no damage done to the material,
表面受损都没有
even superficial.
但更重要的 我能告诉你
But more importantly, as best I can tell,
这些伤和她被割喉
this injury occurred at roughly the same time
的时间差不多
as her throat was cut.
所以她当时挣扎了
So there was a struggle?
应该是吧
Kind of. Sort of.
我猜她被偷袭了
My guess is she was taken by surprise.
还有这个
And then there's this.
在她右手掌心找到的
Found this in the palm of her right hand.
在身体变僵的同时 她紧紧攥着这个
She was clutching it tightly when rigor mortis set in.
是石头吗
So that's a rock?
不知道 有可能
No idea. Could be.
也可能不是
Could be not.
我会送到鉴定科
I'll send it to forensics,
看他们有什么发现
see what they can make of it.
问题越多
More questions,
答案越少
less answers.
欢迎来到我的世界 警探
Welcome to my world, Detective.
还有件事
There is one more thing.
还有
One more thing?
靠
Shit.
兰格
Hello, Lange.
施拉格
Hello, Schlag.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
事实上 有一个大问题
Actually, a big problem.
你不该在这儿的
You shouldn't be here.
你看 我在这工作 所以...
Oh, well, see now, I work here, so...
好像不是了吧
Kinda not really anymore.
克罗斯长官还没抽出时间告诉你呢吧
Or hasn't Commander Cross gotten around to letting you know?
什么啊
N... What?
我理解我不能处理这个案子
Oh, I get that I can't work the case,
但什么时候我被停工了啊
but since when am I suspended?
从你被列为嫌犯开始
Well, ever since you became a suspect.
他妈她在说什么
What the fuck is she talking about?
皮格里姆
Pilgrim?
死亡医生在复古女郎体内发现了精♥液♥
Doctor Death found a semen sample in Retro Girl.
很出乎意料 跟你的DNA相匹配 老兄
And surprise, it matched your DNA, bro.
我们那天下午发生了关系 那又怎么样
We had sex that afternoon. So what?
怎么回事 情人间矛盾升级了吗
What was it? Lover's quarrel gone bad?
天呐 去管你自己那堆事去
Jesus, mind your own business.
这才是我认识的克里斯蒂安·沃克
That's the Christian Walker I used to know.
总喜欢用拳头说话
Always thinking fists first.
沃克 皮格里姆 立刻来我办公室
Walker, Pilgrim, in my office now.
你不用 卡特
Not you, Kutter.
你们好像没有搞清楚状况
In case you haven't figured it out yet,
我现在压力很大
I'm under a bit of pressure here.
我们现在压力很大
We are under a bit of pressure.
罗布尔斯市长一直打电♥话♥催我
I got Mayor Robles calling every five minutes
因为总统一直打电♥话♥催他
'cause he's got the President calling every ten.
他们想要答案 越快越好
They want answers, and they want them yesterday.
还有 外面的兰格探员和施拉克探员
Meanwhile, Agents Lange and Schlag out there
都在助我早日自掘坟墓
are gonna help me into an early grave.
-听着 -所以我要知道
- Look... - So I need to know,
现在就要知道
and I need to know now,
你们要是瞒着什么我该知道的事没告诉我
if there's anything else you haven't told me that I should know about
我会以妨碍司法公正和不服从上级安排罪
before I suspend you indefinitely
将你无期限停职
for obstruction and insubordination.
没有
No.
什么也没有
No, nothing.
我接到一通PAR经纪公♥司♥的电♥话♥
I had a call from the PAR Agency.
克雷格·舍曼
Craig Sherman?
我只是出于社交目的拜访他
I went over for a social call and...
你不跟这个案子 沃克
You are not on this case, Walker.
天哪
For the love of Christ,
为什么你的脑子这么迟钝
why can't you get that through your thick skull?
-我只是想帮忙 -你在帮倒忙
- I'm just trying to be helpful. - You are not helping!
你什么也做不了
There is nothing you can do
再做下去你会把一切搞砸
that won't, in the end, fuck this house up!
我不能 不能就这么无所事事
I can... I can't do nothing.
我理解 真的
I understand. I really do.
但这次
But this time,
这次 你不得不这样 伙计
this time, you have to, old friend.
指挥官 杵锤来了
Commander, Triphammer's here.
说有要紧事
Say it's urgent.
我不遗余力的保护滤干器
I did everything I could to safeguard the Drainer.
安全系统里至少有五条
There are no less than five redundancies
冗余信息
in the safe security system.
更不用说我的实验室 我家
Not to mention the security in my lab, the house,
花♥园♥ 街道 甚至是猫
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表