剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, okay.
小克 我向你保证一切都会没事的
Krisp, I promise you everything's gonna be okay.
不要跟我说话 我知道你要说什么
Don't talk to me. I know what you're gonna say.
沃克 你不能就这样保证
Walker, I can't just let you promise
一切都会没事的
everything's going to be okay.
让我先去 最多半个小时
Just give me a head start. Half hour, tops.
孩子都吓死了
The kid's scared shitless.
让我去安抚他 不然他会干傻事的
Let me settle him down so he doesn't do anything stupid.
-可以 -声明
- I can do that. - For the record,
我还是觉得这件事跟他没有关系
I still don't think he had anything to do with it.
启动直升机
Order up the helicopter.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
有意思 你每次
Funny, that's what Mama said
摔我妈时她都这么说
every time you threw her against the door.
天呐
Oh, God.
我知道我以前是个大混♥蛋♥
I know I was a fucking bastard back then,
但你不知道我的另一面
but you don't know the other side of it.
跟他妈在乎的人说吧
Tell that to someone who gives a shit.
妈的 我呼吸不了
Fuck, I can't breathe.
很好
Good.
也许我该死
Maybe I deserve to die
但你应该不想背负着
but I don't think you want to go through
残杀手无寸铁之人的罪恶
the rest of your life knowing you murdered
度过余生
an unarmed man in cold blood.
我人生中的每一天
I've thought about this moment
几乎都在盼着这一刻
almost every single day of my life.
我保证我不会后悔
I promise I won't have any regrets.
果然有其母必有其女
You're just like your Mama after all.
以为可以凭一己之力拯救全世界
Think you can fix the whole world all by yourself.
我想你的智商也就这样了
I don't thought you were smarter than that.
该死
Shit.
复古女郎被杀之后
In the wake of Retro Girl's murder,
我们还安全吗
洛杉矶还安全吗
is Los Angeles truly safe?
邪恶的异能者正在肆虐整座城市
Nefarious Powers are now free to rampage the city streets.
无人可信
No one can be trusted.
留在屋里 锁好门窗
Stay inside, lock your doors.
复古女郎都能遇害
If they can kill Retro Girl,
大家都不安全
no one is safe.
-打扰了 -什么事
- Excuse me? - Yes?
我发现他躺在路边
I found him on the side of the road.
不知道怎么回事 但他情况不太好
I don't know what happened, but he's in real bad shape.
我去找护理员
I'll get an orderly.
我做错了
I made a mistake.
我气恼的父亲 早就离开了
My father I'm angry at... left long ago.
至于你
And you,
只是个可怜的老头
you're just a pitiful old man
你将孤独痛苦地死去
that's gonna die alone and miserable.
令人好 难过
And that's just... sad.
再见 爸爸
Good-bye, Daddy.
我们刚接获复仇女郎被杀一案
We've just learned from sources close to the investigation
调查进展的消息
into the death of Retro Girl
警方快要锁定主要嫌疑人了
that authorities are closing in on the prime suspect.
但坊间还在盛传此凶案
But rumors persist that this assassination
不是一个恶人杀人的行径
is not the work of one lone perpetrator
而是高明政♥治♥煽动者的阴谋
but a conspiracy of trained political agitators...
-卓拉 -什么是乱战妞
- Zora? - What is Kaotic Chic?
-你在干什么 -我准备离开这里
- What are you doing? - Getting the hell out of here.
等一下 卓拉
Wait, wait. Zora!
-皮格里姆 -我尽力了
- Yeah, Pilgrim? - I did my best.
但联邦探员知道我们有所计划
But the feds got wind we were up to something,
他们坐直升机追踪我们
and they're trailing us in a helicopter.
-妈的 该死 -我也这么认为
- Fuck! Shit! - My thoughts exactly.
他们在监听我们的电♥话♥
They're tapping our phones.
肯定的啊
Of course they are.
妈蛋
Mother...
-窃听器 -你猜对了
- Wiretap? - You got it.
追捕杀害复古女郎的凶手
克里斯宾·斯德克利
不
No.
克里斯宾
Krispin?
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表