剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
I told him, "I don't know who Morrison is,"
然后他抓住了我
and he grabbed me.
不要啊
No, no!
我从未想过事情会发展成这个样子
I... I didn't think it was going to be like this.
你哪儿都不准去
You're not going anywhere.
我以前特别想要异能
I... wanted my powers so bad.
我现在就要找到莫里森
I want Morrison now!
但我没想到异能会让我...
But I... I didn't think it was going to be like...
你是怎么逃脱的
How did you get away?
我从未想过超震会想杀我
I never thought Supershock would try to kill me.
塞科尔小姐 他现在在哪里
Ms. Secor, where is he now?
我不知道去哪里
I didn't know where to go.
我不知道躲到哪里
I didn't... I didn't know where to hide.
我来这里是因为 我不想再做这些了
I came here 'cause I... I don't want to do this anymore.
我不想要这些异能了
I... I... I don't want to have these powers.
我不要了
I... I don't.
我不想要它们了 我不想要它们了
I don't want them. I don't want them.
今天是个好日子
It's a good day.
站起来 把手放在头后面
Stand up, put your hands on your head.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我明白你的表情
I know that look.
你想要杀死我 但却不被允许
You want to kill me, but you're not allowed.
你的小伙伴死了吗
Is your little friend dead?
他的血流在了你身上吗
Did he bleed on you?
我有权保持沉默吗
Do I have the right to remain silent?
宝贝 宝贝 你先从这里出来 好吗
Babe, babe, you have to come out of there, okay?
你不明白那究竟是什么感觉
You don't understand what this was like.
我明白
I do.
我想这感觉就好像沃尔夫攻击我时那般
I'm thinking it felt something like when Wolfe attacked me.
你知道的 我非常仰慕他
You know, I... admired him so much.
他就像是我的父亲
He was like a father to me.
随后我意识到...
Next thing I knew...
他把牙嵌进我的背 试图杀死我
Sinking his teeth in my back, he's trying to kill me.
今天很多人死了
A lot of people died today.
许多优秀的 卓有天赋的异能者死了 但你没有
A lot of good, talented Powers, but not you.
你做到了其他人都没做到的事
You did something none of the others could.
你挣脱了
You got away.
我逃走了
I ran away.
不 你是飞走的 像个异能者那样
No, you flew away, like a Power,
但现在还有人们需要你的帮助
but now there are people that need your help.
你的异能者同伴们需要你
Your fellow Powers need you.
我不能 我办不到
I can't. I... I can't.
卡莉斯塔 为了找回我的异能我愿付出任何代价
Calista, I would give anything to have my powers back
然后离开这里 并阻止这一切
and get out there and stop this,
但我没有异能 我也不会有
but I don't have them. I never will.
我们需要你
We need you.
我办不到!
I can't!
或许你一个人办不到 但你不是一个人
Maybe you can't do it alone, but you're not alone.
她是对的 而我也不会再拒绝你了 好吗
She's right, and I shouldn't have turned my back on you, okay?
你需要我的帮助 我就来帮你
You need my help, I'm going to help you.
我想得越多 越是觉得发生在你
The more I think about it, the more I think that everything
还有发生在我们所有人身上的事
that happened to you, everything that happened to all of us,
都是注定的
happened for a reason.
我们经历过的所有痛苦 所有糟糕事情
All the pain, all the bullshit we've been through.
战斗 苦恼 杀戮 死亡
The fighting, the agony, the killing, the death.
所有的一切都是为了此时 此刻 此地
All of it has led up to this moment, right now, right here,
为了我们能站在一起 面对这个疯狂的混帐家伙
for us to stand together and face this crazy motherfucker.
我好像把你的锁弄坏了
I think I broke your lock.
我会出钱修好它的
I'll... I'll pay to get that fixed.
好的
Okay.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
让我们一起 阻止他
Let's do this. Let's stop him.
我愿意来帮忙
I would like to help.
好
Yeah.
别笑话我 但我觉得我可能是个...
Don't laugh at me, but I think I might be a...
我是个异能者
I'm a Power.
那么 我们该如何杀死迄今为止最强大的异能者
So, how do we kill the highest level Power ever?
就这么把年轻的异能者送出去却没有一个像样的计划
I'm worried about sending these young Powers out there
我会很担忧
without something resembling a plan.
我们给他一些他想要的东西
We give him something he wants.
见过莫里森的每个人
Everybody meet Morrison.
莫里森 每个人
Morrison, everybody.
来自库特的来电呼入
Incoming call from kutter
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表