剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
海威干的
Heavy.
不然还能有谁
Yeah, who else?
- 他是去那儿找我的 蒂娜 - 不是
- He was there for me, Deena. - No.
如果是这样
No, if that were true,
他会趁我俩都在的时候把我们都杀了
he would have killed us both while we were there.
他是去找杵锤的
He was there for Triphammer.
知道吗 去他妈的
You know what? Fuck this.
我们得跟库特一起去哈利那儿
We need to be over at Harley's with Kutter.
兰格会逮捕我们的
Lange will have us arrested.
蒂娜 他是我的朋友
Deena, he was my friend.
你知不知道 我朋友没剩下几个了
In case you haven't noticed, I don't have many of them left.
我只知道你的朋友都很容易丧命
I have noticed that your friends have a propensity to die,
但是现在过去 让我们的处境雪上加霜
but going over there and getting ourselves deeper in trouble
对他毫无帮助
is not gonna help him now.
如果海威真的杀了他
And if Heavy really killed him,
说明我们更接近他了
that just means we're getting closer.
操
Fuck, man!
为什么死的是杵锤 而不是我
Why Triphammer? Why not me?
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
谁会想复古女郎死呢
I mean, who would want to have Retro Girl killed?
从克利斯宾开始 对吧
Starts with... with Krispin, yeah?
然后是THX 接着是玛丽戈尔德
And then... and THX, then Marigold.
现在是杵锤 不是我
Now Triphammer, not me.
他在给谁卖♥♥命
Who's he working for?
他为什么想我死
Why does he want me dead?
我们是警♥察♥
Okay, we're cops.
停职警♥察♥ 但是还是警♥察♥
Suspended cops, but still cops, nonetheless.
每个警♥察♥都知道 当一个案子线索断了
And if there's one thing every cop knows is that when a case
你该从哪儿开始
goes cold... where do you start?
从头开始
At the beginning.
好 所以...
Okay, so...
复古女郎死前
where was the last place
最后出现到的地方是哪儿
Retro Girl was seen before she was killed?
我的公♥寓♥
At my apartment.
很复杂 六个小时之后
Very complicated, and... six hours later she shows up
她在神庙剧场被发现 手里攥着一块塑料
at the Temple Theater with an chunk of plastic stuck in her hand.
我刚发觉我穿着内衣
And I just realized I'm barely in my underwear
跟我的搭档讨论警务工作 所以...
talking to my partner about police work, so...
如果你不介意
If you don't mind,
我先去换衣服
I'm going to get dressed,
你可以随意看看查案板
and you can take a gander at the case board.
蒂娜
Deena?
还光着呢
Still naked.
咱们得去见见克雷格·谢尔曼
We need to pay Craig Sherman a visit.
复古女郎的经纪人
Retro Girl's agent?
你不是已经见过他了吗
Didn't you already visit him?
对 咱们得再去一趟
Yeah. We need to go again.
我想我知道她手里的塑料是什么了
I think I know what the plastic is in her hand,
我看克雷格也知道
and I think Craig knows too.
对不起
Sorry.
你清楚这是犯罪现场
You understand this is a crime scene.
在法医搞定前任何东西都不能动不能碰
Nothing is to be moved or touched until forensics is done.
明白了 长官
Understood, sir.
你是个退役兵 对吧
You're a vet, aren't you?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
十四海军 第一师
Marines 14th, first division.
费卢杰
Fallujah.
谢谢你服役 中士
Thank you for your service, Sergeant.
第四海军 勒热纳
Marines 4th, Lejeune.
特训
Drill.
造勇士的地方
Where we make men.
所以别叫我长官 你清楚的
So don't call me "Sir," You know that.
我刚听说了
I just heard.
当时我在这就好了
I should have been here.
我从电视上听说的
I heard on TV.
他们说今晚要悼念杵锤
They say they're memorializing Triphammer tonight
在复古女郎宴会上
at the Retro Girl Gala.
如果你不想和我去 我理解
I understand if you don't want to go with me now.
不 他希望咱们去
No, he'd want us to go.
我得向他致敬
I need to honor him.
我们需要向他致敬
We need to honor him.
先生们女士们
Ladies and gentlemen...
我很高兴
I'm pleased...
也很荣幸
and honored...
成为你们的
...to be your...
新
ne...
可恶 我做不了这个
Shit, I can't do this.
先是复古女郎 现在又是杵锤
First Retro Girl, and now Triphammer?
他们去世了 我却站在一帮人面前
I can't stand up here in front of a bunch of people
让他们向我致敬... 我做不到
honoring me when... they're gone.
但是 卡莉斯塔
Oh, but, Calista.
你是在向他们致敬
You are honoring them.
把这个传统延续下去 你就成为他们的接♥班♥人
By carrying on this tradition, you are becoming their legacy.
这样 闭上眼睛
Here, close your eyes.
来吧 闭上眼睛
Come on, just close your eyes.
没事的
It's okay.
现在 想象这个房♥间 里面站满了人
Now, imagine this room... and it's filled with people.
这个房♥间里站满了人在等你
This room is just packed with people who are waiting for you.
他们想听你说点什么
They want to hear you say something.
他们想听你说些激励人心的话
They want to hear you say something inspiring.
他们想听你是怎么崇拜着
They want to hear about how you grew up,
复古女郎和杵锤长大的
just idolizing Retro Girl and Triphammer.
还有你曾梦想着有一天加入他们的行列
And how you dreamed of one day taking your place among them.
忘记手稿吧
Forget about the script.
说什么不重要
Okay, the words don't matter.
但发自内心地说 脑子里想什么就说什么
Just speak from your heart, and say whatever is on your mind.
我想让所有人在这儿看到我所看到的
I want everyone here to see what I see.
我想让他们看到异能者们很重要
I want them to see that Powers are important,
而你将继承衣钵
and that you are taking up their mantle.
你会把这个世界变成一个更好 更安全的地方
You are making the world a better place, a safer place,
就像珍妮斯和哈利做的一样
just like Janice and Harley did.
我可以来做这个演讲 一般都是我做
I could make this speech, and I usually do,
但是我让你做
but I'm giving it to you.
着荣誉是你的 因为我相信你
This honor is yours because I believe in you.
我知道你能做好的
I know that you can do this.
这是你放光的时刻
This is your moment to shine.
你会让他们骄傲的 我保证
You will make them proud. I promise.
好吧
Okay.
好 再来一次
Okay, go again.
我女儿在睡觉
My daughter is napping and
我也在为这个荒谬的 见鬼的晚宴做准备
I'm getting ready for this ridiculous, fucking gala,
什么事这么重要不能等
so what is so important that it can't wait?
我们得和你聊聊
We need to have a little
复古女郎被杀当晚的事
chat about the night Retro Girl was murdered.
我们不是谈过了吗
Didn't we do this already?
对
We did.
但需要再谈一次
We need to do it again.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话 自从那晚之后一切都像蒙上了...
Honestly, everything since that night has been one big...
...一块丑陋的黑幕
...ugly blur.
那对你打击很大 对吧
It really hit you hard, didn't it?
打击很大 对
Hit me hard. Yeah.
珍妮斯 不仅仅是个客户
Janice was more than a client.
- 她是 - 你的朋友 我们知道
- She was... - Your friend, we know.
或许你比任何人都了解她 对吧
You probably knew her better than anyone, right?
应该吧
I suppose.
那么 你知道她死前都在想些什么
So, you would know what was on her mind before her death.
什么对她重要
What was important to her.
她的工作 还有 她的慈善业
Well, her work... and... her charity.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表