剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
- 等一下 钻石 - 可以
- Hold on, Diamond. - Sure.
这是冷的
This is cold.
能给我杯热咖啡吗 谢谢
Can I have a hot coffee? Thank you.
钻石 听着 影视圈充满了艰难险阻
Diamond, listen, show business is hills and valleys.
我不是在影视圈 好不好
I'm not in show business, okay?
我是一个异能者
I'm a... I'm a Power.
我曾经 是一个异能者
I was... A fucking Power.
别开玩笑了 钻石 你就是在影视圈
Don't kid yourself, Diamond, you're in show business.
没错 你是挺悲剧的 这种感觉真的很蛋疼
Listen, yes, this sucks. This is what it feels like to be on the balls of your ass.
但你肯定会找回你的异能的
But you'll get it back. You will. You'll get your powers back.
- 他妈还要付钱 还...
- Bills to fucking pay, and...
- 该死 - 我是你最大的粉丝
- shit. - Hey. Hey, I'm your biggest fan.
这是像你这样人 最简单的赚钱的法子
It's the easiest money, someone like you can make.
- 沃克 - 操
- Walker? - Fuck.
沃克 你还在吗 沃克
Walker? You still there? Walker?
听着 你需要去医院
Listen, you need to get to a hospital.
别拖到病入膏肓了才后悔
Before something irreversible happens to you.
你听我说了吗
You hearing me with this?
好吧 我保证去
Okay, I promise you I'll go.
但不是现在 行吗
Just not right now, okay?
现在事情太多
There's too much going on.
库特还好吗
Is Kutter okay?
库特的情况 很糟
Kutter is... is bad.
库特的情况很糟糕
Kutter's very bad.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
要是人们都能起死回生
If... If people are going to start rising from the dead,
我们也就有大♥麻♥烦了 所以
that's going to be a problem for us, too, so...
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我们杀死了恶龙
We slayed the dragon.
这才是最重要的
That is all that matters.
这件事我们达成共识了吗
Are we good, with this?
- 好吧 - 是的
- Okay. - Yeah.
我可以让你转移注意力
I can take your mind off of it.
请吧
Please.
- 确定吗 - 确定
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好 你准备好了吗
Okay, you ready for this?
是超震杀了议员
Supershock killed the Senator.
我耳朵是不是坏了
Is... is that how far into Crazy Town we are now,
你想说这是好消息吗
that that might be good news?
不 听我说 好吗
No. Hey, listen to me, okay?
- 是莫里森 - 他捅了库特几刀
- It's Morrison. - I...he... I... Morrison stabbed Kutter.
莫里森根本不存在
Morrison does not exist.
就因为你在找莫里森 我们才会去找他的
Morrison is the one who we're looking for because you started looking for him.
我曾盯着超震的眼睛看
I've looked in Supershock's eyes.
我不关心他的眼睛
I don't care about his eyes!
我发现
And I found...
你有什么证据 任何证据都行
What evidence do you have? Any evidence at all.
- 我找到了这个 - 什么
- I found this. - What?
珍妮斯写信警告我们会有今日
It's a letter from Janice warning us of this day.
这是什么
What the fuck is this?
你没把这个放入证据袋中
You don't have this in an evidence bag.
我那时不知道这是什么
Well, I didn't know what it was at the time,
我刚刚从昏迷中醒来
I was recovering from a coma.
上面都是你的指纹
Your fingerprints are all over this,
上面也都是我的指纹
my fingerprints are all over this.
我的指纹吗 我会... 我不是故意的
My fingerprints? I will... I didn't mean it...
糟透了 这证据可糟透了 沃克
Fuck, it's fucked as evidence, Walker.
什么证据糟透了
Fucked evidence of what?
- 富勒 有发现吗 - 什么
- Fuller? You got anything? - Yep?
- 正在找 - 快点
- Working on it. - Type faster.
什么证据糟透了
Fucked as evidence of what?
给你
Well, here you go.
是莫里森 不是超震 是莫里森
It is Morrison. It is not Supershock. It is Morrison.
超震
Supershock?
是的
Yeah.
这个突然发病的孩子 认为...
Seizure boy here... thinks that...
- 是真的 - 真的 真的是超震
- Is sure. - Is sure, is sure that Supershock
他疯了 杀害了议员 因为有人写了封信
is insane, and he killed the Senator, because someone wrote
说 "致相关之人"
a... "To whom it may concern" Letter.
因为这是珍妮斯写的
Because Janice wrote it.
是她写的
She did.
若是这样强的异能者
If a Power at this level
想掌控法律
is taking the law into his own hands,
我们要怎么办
what the fuck do we do?
- 哦 见鬼 - 混账
- Oh, shit. - Fuck me.
怎么了
What happened?
你看到发生什么了吗
You see what happened?
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
她还活着吗
She alive?
混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
她死了
She's dead.
所以呢 你觉得她是摔死的吗
So what, do you think she crashed?
不 她不是自己跳下来的 没有足够高的地方
Well, she didn't jump. Nothing high enough.
今天风很大 或许她失控了 然后
So it's crazy windy today, maybe she lost control and...
或许她是被扔下来的
Maybe she was thrown.
什么
What?
看到云体形状了吗
See the cloud formation?
嗯
Yeah.
被搅乱了
It's disturbed.
可能有人在那里打了一场 搅乱了云的形状
Maybe there was a fight. Something disturbed it.
她是被扔下来的
She was thrown.
来了 靠
I'm coming, fuck.
干嘛
Yeah?
我打了五十次电♥话♥
Fifty phone calls.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
五十次
Fifty.
很抱歉没有回你电♥话♥
I'm sorry I didn't call you back,
我只是 不知道该说什么
I just... I didn't know what to say.
比如 "嗨 我还活着" 怎么样
How about, "Hi, I'm not dead."
跟谁我都不知道说什么了 埃米尔
I don't know what to say to anyone anymore, Emile.
想象一下我有多惊讶
Imagine my surprise...
我在一起双尸案的案发现场角落发现了这个
when I found this in the corner of a double homicide crime scene.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
像是一个妓♥女♥惹毛了她的皮条客
Seems a hooker pissed off her pimp,
结果涉事双方都没占到便宜
things ended badly for all parties involved.
这事你知道吗
Do you know anything about that?
真有趣啊
'Cause it's a pretty funny
居然在那个地方找到你这么重要的东西
place to find such an important part of you.
她从我身上偷走的
She stole it from me.
我不想讨论这个 埃米尔
I don't want to talk about it, Emile.
太丢人了
It's... it's embarrassing.
好吧
Okay.
这案子已经结了
The case is closed.
但我想 你大概想拿回你的制♥服♥
Thought, you know, you might like your uniform back.
这已经不是我的制♥服♥了
This is not my uniform anymore.
想不想要一套新的
You fancy a new one?
什么
What?
你还记得吗
You remember when Diamond
以前钻石总会为我带来重要线索
would bring me those great leads all the time?
你让我的上级重视我
You made me look pretty good to my superiors.
帮了我许多
You helped me a lot.
我们是互相帮助
We helped each other.
现在我们的互助可以更频繁
Now we can help each other even more,
你在我心里播下善意的种子
because I took some of the good will
让我想做些有益的事
fairy dust that you sprinkled on my head,
我动用了点政♥治♥手段
and I deftly worked some bureaucratic magic,
让市里开始正式考虑开建异能局了
and the city is seriously considering opening up a Powers Division.
异能局
A Powers Division?
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表