剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
异能前情提要
Previously on Powers...
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
去超震那了
At Supershock's.
他已经疯了
He's lost his mind.
完全疯了
He's literally crazy.
有七具疑似异能者的尸体
We have seven possible Powers bodies that have just
从天而降 分散在城市各处
dropped out of the sky dead all around the city.
我去
Fuck me.
得了 帕特里克
Come on, Patrick.
我知道如果你想的话 可以听到我的声音
I know you can hear me if you want to.
为什么超震要杀死这些异能者
Why would Supershock be killing all the Powers?
不是他
It's not.
是疯子莫里森干的
It's this Morrison maniac.
库特就是因为那个混♥蛋♥ 才陷入昏迷的
Kutter's in a coma because of that asshole.
你把他藏到哪里了
Where are you hiding him?!
你们异能者 为什么要把莫里森藏起来
Why are your powers hiding Morrison?!
他在哪里
Where is he?!
他想杀了我
He tried to kill me.
他一直叫我"珍妮斯"
He kept calling me "Janice".
你和异能者有接触吗
Have you had any contact with an active Power?
好吧 联♥系♥调度中心
All right. Call dispatch.
这具尸体...
This body...
如果你仔细想想 严格来说
Every Power that we have contact with is, technically,
我们接触的所有异能者 都是生物危害
if you think about it, a biological hazard.
我们不清楚这种坏境
We don't know how this environment is affecting
会如何影响我们的生理机能
our biological machines.
超震杀害了议员
Supershock killed the senator.
如果这么强大的异能者 想要掌控法律
If a Power at this level is taking the law into his own hands,
我们该怎么办
what the fuck do we do?
我们上吧 我们来阻止他
Let's do this. Let's stop him.
我想来帮忙
I would like to help.
我们怎么杀死 史上最强大的异能者
So, how do we kill the highest-level Power ever?
我们给他 他想要的
We give him something he wants.
大家 见见莫里森
Everybody, meet Morrison.
莫里森 见见大家
Morrison, everybody.
西伯利亚 1968
Siberia 1968
喝点什么吗
我没钱
你的穿着不像没钱
典型的古♥拉♥格♥装扮
古♥拉♥格♥ 俄♥国♥集中营
别担心
喝杯酒不会被抓的
It doesn't pay to turn you in.
为了自♥由♥
你已经赢得的自♥由♥
干杯
这是哪里
世界尽头 朋友
哪一年
你离开了很久了吗
回答我的问题
1968年
异能者们
他们依然统治世界吗
他们无处不在 现在越发活跃了
最厉害的那个已经不在了
超震
他死了吗
消失了
发生什么了
去年 他终于棋逢对手了
他的对手
一个名叫...
莫里森的怪物
他怎么就这么自首了
Why would he just turn himself in?
都没反抗一下
He didn't even put up a struggle.
确实没有
He didn't.
就这么自首了
Dude just surrendered.
这混♥蛋♥早就该死了
That motherfucker has outlived his expiration date.
我能相信你吗
Can I trust you in there?
可以
Sure.
是我带他来的 不是吗
I brought him in, didn't I?
你没回答我的问题 警探
You didn't answer my question, Detective.
是的 长官 我只想得到他的供词
Yes, Sir. I just want to get a confession out of him,
让他悲惨的余生 生不如死
put his ass on ice for the rest of his sorry life,
然后继续参与战斗
and get back to fighting the good fight.
那好吧
All right then.
也许莫里森是我们找到
Maybe Morrison is a key to at least figuring out
超震所在地的关键
where the hell SuperShock is.
超震来了这混♥蛋♥肯定活不了
The bastard won't survive SuperShock.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但我愿意试一把
But it's a chance I'm willing to take.
- 指挥官... - 我们把消息放出去
- Commander... - Let's put the word out there.
告诉你在PTB的记者朋友
Talk to your reporter friend at PTB.
妮可·格兰茨 我们抓到莫里森了
Nicole Glantz. Tell her we've got Morrison.
这恐怕不行
That's not a good idea.
好吧
Fine.
加里 把富勒叫来
Gary, get Fuller in here.
富勒
Fuller?
你能想到更合适的告密者吗
Can you think of a less conspicuous Deep Throat?
这期间 尽可能撬开莫里森的嘴
Meanwhile, get what you can out of Morrison.
供词 线索 提示 什么都好
Confession, clue, stock tips, whatever.
别让他控制你的思想 皮尔格林
And keep him out of your head, Pilgrim.
记住 他已经操控了人们几十年了 也许更久
Remember, he's been working people for decades, maybe longer.
别担心
Don't worry.
我自有方法对付他
I have a good fucking idea of how to handle him.
异能 第二季 第10集(本季终)
随着异能者持续被害 横尸遍地
As Powers continue to die, murdered and falling to the streets,
头条 异能局是否能保障公共安全 相关部门对异能者系列谋杀案表示"无可奉告"
负责调查 以及阻止谋杀的当局 发表的声明是
the institution charged with investigating and stopping
其原话为 "无可奉告"
these killings has, and I quote, "No comment."
异能局在隐瞒什么
What is the Powers Division hiding?
是他们的无能 无法保证公众安全吗
Is it their complete and utter inability to keep the public safe?
我们需要答案
We want answers.
大块头 大饭量
Big man, big appetite.
嘿 我也喜欢吃辣的
Hey, I like it spicy too.
没想到你会亲自来
I wasn't expecting you. Like, actually you.
我以为你会派个手下之类的来
Like... I was thinking you'd send like a minion or something.
异能局有人告诉我的助手
Someone from the Powers Division tells my assistant
他们有线报 我洗耳恭听
they've got a tip, I'm all ears.
不能暴露我的名字
They can't use my name.
绝对不会 "匿名来源"先生
Absolutely no, Mr. "Unnamed Source."
我向你保证
You have my word.
所以 什么情况
So, what's the story?
你们有异能者谋杀案的线索了
You've got something on the Powers killings?
我们拘留了一名嫌疑人
We've got a suspect in custody.
谁
Who?
拜托 别临阵退缩
Oh, come on. Don't chicken out now.
他叫莫里森
His name is Morrison.
那个莫里森
The Morrison?
超震的宿敌
SuperShock's nemesis.
但是他死了
But he's dead.
他已经死了很长时间了
He's been dead for a long time.
没有
Nope.
我的天
Holy shit.
这些谋杀是他干的
He's behind the killings?
超震知道吗
Does SuperShock know?
如果他知道 我还会在这儿吗
If he did, would I be out here?
克罗斯呢 他隐藏了此事 不是吗
And Cross. He's buried this, hasn't he?
克罗斯指挥官
Commander Cross.
他害怕超震会变成义务警♥察♥
He's afraid of SuperShock going all vigilante.
是的 莫里森就是个疯子
Yeah. Morrison's a maniac.
彻底的疯子 他现在正坐在异能局里
Total. And he's sitting in Powers Division right now like a
就像黄鼠狼进了鸡窝
fox in a goddamn henhouse.
是啊是啊
Hell, yes. Yeah.
嘿 谢了
Hey, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的天
Holy shit!
退位让贤吧 詹姆斯·邦德
Move the fuck over, James Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德 007系列小说 电影男主角
皮尔格林和沃克警探 继续审问
Detectives Pilgrim and Walker, resuming questioning
嫌疑犯约翰·莫里森
of suspect John Morrison.
你就是幽灵吗
So you're The Ghost?
你是超震的宿敌
You are SuperShock's nemesis?
怎么说呢 我以为你会更...
I thought you'd be... I don't know, more.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表