剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
- Stop it. - Digging my nails in your back when
我却在和你翻云覆雨
I was supposed to be watching his.
是他自己要走的
He took off, Deena.
你又能做些什么呢
What were you supposed to do?
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
和同事做♥爱♥吗
Fuck a colleague?
不 等等 我想我本该
No, wait, I think I was
找到他的位置给他支援
supposed to find out where he went and back him up.
那你俩都会被压在大楼底下
Then you'd both be under a building.
回去工作吧 库特
Go back to work, Kutter.
那些告诉你参议员贝利的倡议是反宪♥政♥的人
That the very same people who tell you Senator Bailey Brown's
防止动♥乱♥ 支持布朗议员的异能者限制行动
也是那些支持不受监管在街上猖獗的人
initiative is anti-constitutional are the ones who support the unregulated vigilantism running rampant in our streets.
虚伪吗
Hypocritical?
布朗参议员也这么觉得
Senator Brown thinks so too.
所以记得告诉你们的众议员
So remember to tell your representatives
- 为布朗投上一票... - 好 谁点了...
- to vote for the Brown... - Okay, who had the...
什么煎蛋卷
Some kind of omelet?
- 应该是我的 - 嘿... 我点了
- I think that's me. - Hey... I had one.
- 这儿点了煎蛋卷 - 火腿奶酪煎蛋卷
- Omelet over here! - Ham and cheese omelet?
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
没事 亲爱的 我自己来
It's okay, honey. I got it.
第一天上班
First day on the job, huh?
对啊
Yeah.
他如晴天霹雳般自天空而来
He came from the sky like that proverbial bolt from the blue.
这就是消失十年但自昨晚回归的
Gone for decades but returning last night.
超震
SuperShock.
超震重现 结束了地狱之夜
SuperShock, back to put an end to Hell Night and the destruction
结束了毁灭城市的威胁
threatening to tear our city apart.
他身侧的女孩 起初我们认为她是王座的觊觎者
At his side, someone we first took as a pretender to the throne...
现在我们称她为新复古女孩
The young woman we are now calling the new Retro Girl.
- 有人点单了 - 如果超震...
- Order's up! - Clearly she has...
...回到幕前来支持她
...extraordinary mettle if
她必定是有着非凡的魄力
SuperShock has come out of seclusion to endorse her.
但这回避了一个重要的问题...
All of which begs the million dollar question...
卡莉斯塔 有人点单了
Calista, order's up!
我们眼前的 会是新的统一的开始吗
Are we looking at the beginning of a new Unity?
妈的
Holy shit.
今天早上全世界都希望
This morning the entire world
能多了解有关这位新复古女郎的一切
is dying to know more about the new Retro Girl.
我们在这里诚挚地邀请
We at PTB ask that anyone who can shed light
知情人能够分享信息 当然
on this mystery step forward, be heard, and, of course,
提供者有奖
compensated.
进展得怎么样了
So, how is it going?
身份明确了吗
You got a positive ID?
还在调查
Working on it.
我还有些其他的给你看
There's something else I want you to see.
你看
Look.
它在倒走
It's spinning backwards.
对 确实
Yes, exactly.
时间之手指向了真正的死因
The hands of time pointing to our true cause of death.
你是说杀死她的不是坍塌的大楼
So, you're saying it wasn't the collapse that killed her?
不 倒塌的大楼确实杀死了她
No, the falling building killed her.
我们需要的是对犯罪现场的鸟瞰视图
What we need is a bird's-eye view of the crime scene.
为什么 我们在找什么
Why? What are we looking for?
一个我很久没见的东西
Something I haven't seen in a very long time.
我发誓 如果你继续给我故弄玄虚
I swear, if you don't stop with this cryptic shit,
我就拿起这手臂用带血的那头打爆你
I'm gonna take that arm and beat you with the bloody end of it.
重力波
Gravity waves.
这儿真美
Oh, this really is beautiful.
对啊 布莱恩把钥匙放在我这儿
Yeah, Brian... kept offering me the keys,
我就想 我应该来看下
and I figured I... should try it out.
所以你就想到了我
And you thought of me?
对啊
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
我想你了
I've missed you.
我们好久不见了 而且...
It's been a long time, and...
很多事都变了
A lot has changed.
对 确实
Sure has, yeah.
和警♥察♥一起工作的感觉如何
So, how is it working for cops?
挺好的
Yeah, yeah, fine.
- 真的吗 - 对 对
- Really? - Yeah, yeah.
你从不是个愿意服从命令的人
You were never one to take orders.
那是...
It's...
做的事是一样的 只是多了文书工作
You know, same job, just add paperwork.
少了飞行
And take away flying.
妈的 是啊
Shit, yeah.
我想念飞行
I miss flying.
天啊 我想念飞行
God, I miss flying.
现在一切都不同了 你知道吗
It's so different now, you know?
我就像 得了感冒 像流感
I get colds and, like, flu.
我刮胡子的时候割伤了自己
I cut myself shaving.
差点在路边扭了脚踝
I... almost broke my ankle on a damn curb.
我感觉自己就像个行走的废柴
I feel like a walking mess.
你别感觉这么不同
You don't feel so different.
你和别人没什么不同
You're no different.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我怎么不好了
Why wouldn't I be?
你有什么想告诉我的或者...
Is there anything you want to tell me or...
这里不只有我们
We're not alone.
沃克
Walker!
你在这儿干嘛
You using the place?
这是谁
Who is this?
嘿 布莱恩
Hey, Brian.
这是我搭档
Oh, my partner.
你这周末待在这儿吗
Are you... are you up here this weekend?
- 我以为... - 抱歉 兄弟
- I thought... - Sorry, man.
肯定是搞错了
Must have had our wires crossed.
啊... 好吧
Yeah... it's okay.
我们再找其他地方吧
We can work something out.
他说不会过来的
He... he told me he wasn't gonna be here.
我好像明白了什么
I just realized something.
你用水挡住了我的去路
You have me backed up against the water.
而我讨厌水
And I hate water.
所以 没有什么...
So, no...
...周末度假...
...weekend getaway...
...对不对克里斯蒂安
...huh, Christian?
转身 把手背到背后
I need you to turn around, put your hands behind your back.
只有你们两个
Just the two of you?
安吉拉·兰格 别名山猫 你被捕了
Angela Lange, also known as Lynx, you are under arrest
罪名是盗窃 非法销♥售♥违♥禁♥品♥超过一千四百万美元
for the theft and illegal sale of over $14 million dollars
和谋杀四名缉毒局探员
of impounded contraband and the murder of four DEA agents.
你以为他们就干净吗
You think they were clean?
如果你选择抵抗 我们将会开火
If you resist, we will open fire.
在他们起诉我之前 你活不成了 克罗斯探长
You'll be dead before they tag me, Captain Cross.
只要能起诉你就行了
Just as long as we tag you.
别出手
Don't do it.
别让事情变得更糟
Don't make it worse.
她做不到 只能让事情变得更糟糕 沃克
She can't help but make it worse, Walker.
谁都做不到
None of them can.
你知道他们会把我们全杀了
You know they're gonna kill us all.
他们会终结这该死的世界
They're the end of the goddamn world.
我去
Oh, shit.
蒂娜
Deena.
玛丽戈尔德在哪里
What... where is Marigold?
她死了 她死了
She's dead. She's dead.
大楼压倒了她 也压倒了你
A building fell on her, and it fell on you,
你差点就死了
and you... you should be dead.
什么 没有 我很好
What? No. I'm... I'm fine.
我已经...
I've... I'm... I'm...
你没事了
You're fine.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表