剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
我此前从未见过你
I never saw you before in my life.
不
No!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
这感觉糟透了
This sucks.
- 欢迎回来 - 嗨
- Welcome back. - Hi.
这结果已经比我想象的好多了
This is better than anything I ever could have hoped for.
头条: 一决胜负在异能局? 在冲突中超震的角色仍不确定
目前异能局总部还没有给我们任何答案
We're still short on answers here at Powers Division headquarters,
但看起来超震和内部高层
but it looks as if there's been some sort of confrontation
发生了一些冲突
between SuperShock and the authorities inside.
不是 泰瑞 这个我们知道了
No, we get that Terry,
我问的是 你有没有观察到
what I'm asking is have you seen any sign
任何莫里森参与此事的迹象
of Morrison being a part of this situation?
我叫泰伦斯 妮可 没有迹象
It's Terrence, Nicole, and no,
目前为止没法证明
so far there's been no confirmation
你声称的超震的天敌
of your allegations of SuperShock's nemesis...
不是我声称 泰伦斯
They're not my allegations, Terrence
我十分相信莫里森就在这里
it's my strong belief that Morrison is there,
因杀害异能者们被捕
under arrest for the murders of Powers
而超震的目的是报仇
and that SuperShock's purpose there was to settle scores.
好吧 我没听说什么报仇的事
Well, if there are scores being settled I'm not aware of it.
但我一旦得到消息 会第一时间通知你
But as soon as I am, you'll be the first to know about it.
转回演播室
Back to you in the studio.
谢谢 泰瑞
Thank you, Terry.
PTB会继续跟踪这件事
PTB will continue following this story
但凡我们收到任何事件相关信息
and if we get any more information about the incident,
会马上播报
I'll bring it to you.
哇 这太惊人了
Wow! That was spectacular.
你们到底在想什么呢
What exactly were you thinking?!
我们只是尽职
We were doing our job!
是吗 你们的计划是什么
Really? What exactly was the plan?
围成圈 让他挨个把你们杀了吗
Circle up, let him kill you one by fucking one?
他可是超震
It's SuperShock.
十级的异能者
Level 10 Power.
不论是坦克 集束炸♥弹♥ 还是洲际弹道导弹 都不能伤他分毫
Tank fire, cluster bombs, ICBMs, nothing even makes a dent.
就算是咱们异能者联合起来 也不能跟他抗衡
Hell, even our Powers combined he's out of our league.
你以为我们不知道吗
You don't think we know that?
或许你忘了呢
Maybe you forgot.
我们打不过他 沃克 我们明白
We can't beat him, Walker, okay, we get it.
我没这么说过
I never said that.
好吗 我从没这么说过
Okay? I never said that,
但是你们不要和超震硬碰硬
but you don't beat SuperShock by trying to overpower him.
那我们怎么做
Then how do we do it?
卡莉斯塔 我需要你带我飞到超震的小屋
Calista, I need you to fly me up to SuperShock's cabin,
去搞清楚这些年珍妮斯是怎么管住他
and we figure out how Janice kept him defused all these years.
然后 咱们用同样的方法管住他
And then, we try to defuse him the same way.
那要是他在里面呢
And if he's there?
慢点说话 快点跑
Talk slow, run fast.
那咱们出发吧
Then let's go.
该我去 以防万一他又发火
I should go. Just in case he needs to act out again.
不 你死够了
No. You've died enough already.
我去吧
I'll go.
一旦出问题 我能
If things go south I can
保护大家直到沃克离开
protect us long enough to get Walker out of there.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
什么时候做过傻事
When has that ever happened?
你 小白脸
You, lover boy.
你得去杵锤那里
Need you to get to Triphammer's.
我们需要自一九六七年起一切你能找到的复古女郎的信息
We need everything you can find on Retro Girl since 1967.
杵锤曾是异能联盟的一部分
Triphammer was a part of Powers United.
或许他注意到过什么事 跟复古女郎有关的
Maybe he noticed something, something connected with Retro Girl,
能让超震保持冷静的事
keeping SuperShock quiet.
明白了 你和我们一起来吗
Got it. You coming with us?
不 不 我得见个人
No. No, I gotta see someone.
在还来得及前
Before it's too late.
你骗不了我
You can't fool me.
因为我很清楚你在干什么
'Cause I know exactly what you're doing.
我在控制你
I'm controlling you.
我控制你一辈子了
I've been controlling you your entire life.
我才是控制一切的人
I'm the one that's pulling the strings.
但那是过去了
But not anymore.
永远结束了 帕特里克
Forever, Patrick.
自从你意识到自己的特别开始 我就在你身边
From the time you knew you were different, I was there.
告诉你放手吧
Telling you to just let go.
释放出你体能所有的能量
Release all that power within you.
让这世上的一切麻烦 一切痛苦
Bring all the trouble in the world, all the pain
和失望都结束
and suffering to an end.
你能做到的
You can do that.
只是需要一点勇气
It just takes a little courage.
你只知道毁灭
All you want is destruction.
我只知道和平
All I want is peace.
你也一样
So do you.
而你有能力做到 帕特里克
And you can make that happen, Patrick.
终结一切遗憾
End all this sorrow.
一切悲伤
All this grief.
结束吧
Just end it.
把世界的心脏扯出来 看着它死掉
Rip out the world's heart and simply watch it die.
解救你自己
Save yourself.
我不能这么做 珍妮斯
I can't do that, Janice.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
我很抱歉 珍妮斯 我做不到
I'm sorry, Janice. I just can't do that.
珍妮斯
Janice!
珍妮斯
Janice!
帕特里克
Patrick.
帕特里克
Patrick?
帕特里克
Patrick?
他不在这里
He's not here.
哇 这就是
Wow, this is where...
史上最伟大的超级英雄住的地方吗
where the greatest superhero of all time made his home?
还挺失望的
It's depressing.
从某个方面来说 我懂你
In a weird way, I get it.
- 真的吗 - 噪音
- Really? - The noise.
来一会就听到了
It gets to you after a while.
来自城市的吗
Of the city?
不 整个世界的
No, of the world.
顺风耳 真是招人烦
Super-hearing. It's kind of a bitch.
这些杂♥志♥全是八十年代的
All of these magazines are from the 80s.
是珍妮斯的笔迹
It's Janice's handwriting.
帕特里克要做的事情: 看日出 浇花 别担心明天 四点跟我见面 记住你做过的好事
莫里森没说错
Morrison was right,
珍妮斯说服他待在这里
Janice convinced Patrick to come stay up here.
她当时在照顾他
She was taking care of him.
让他冷静
Was keeping him calm.
她哪来的时间啊
How did she find the time to do that?
她有个人形象要维持
I mean, she had personal appearances.
她全世界打仗
She's fighting battles all over the world.
她是怎么过来照顾他的
How did she come up here to take care of him?
可不是蹦一下跳一下就能到的 哪怕是异能者
Hardly a hop, skip, and a jump away, even for Powers.
你为爱才会这样
Things you do for love.
你怎么想 沃克
What do you think, Walker?
我在想她早该告诉我的
I'm thinking she should have told me.
我就能帮她了
You know, I could have helped her.
也能帮他
Helped him.
那怎么可能呢
Well, is that even possible?
我是说怎么帮他
To help him I mean?
她帮了四十年啊
Well, she did it for 40 years.
四点飞过来
不是她来找他 是他去找她
She didn't just come to him, he came to her.
这看起来很眼熟
That looks familiar.
对 是去格里菲斯公园的最后一段路
Yeah. It's the final approach to Griffith Park.
行吧 好吧
Yeah, sure, okay.
什么鬼
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表