剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
- 说出来 - 你当然做过
- Say it. - Of course you did.
- 说出来 - 我很虚弱
- Say it! - I'm weak!
- 我很虚弱 - 说出来
- I am weak. - Say it.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
早上我发现它卡在了我的屁♥股♥里
Found it stuck to my ass this morning.
你到底什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
怎么 得了吧 猫女郎正掌握着整个分局呢
What? Come on. Cat lady is running the whole division now.
- 没人关心我们 - 别把这种东西带来工作
- No one gives a fuck about us. - Do not bring this shit to work.
- 谢谢你的帮忙 - 没关系
- Thanks for the help. - No problem.
沃克 你不用这么客气
Walker, you shouldn't have.
不是我买♥♥的
I didn't.
- 你在说什么 - 我有点婊
- What are you talking about? - I'm a little bitch.
那很好
That's pretty good.
我喜欢你这里的装♥修♥
Love what you've done with the place.
你的老板没让你浪费时间
Your bosses don't have you wasting any time.
我马上要去给大家下个简令
I'll be briefing the entire department
还有布置任务 警探
and making assignments shortly, Detective.
我不是来跟你讨论这些的
Look, it's not what I came here to discuss.
这是我们唯一需要讨论的
It's the only matter we have to discuss.
你要来个可颂甜甜圈吗
You want to get a cronut?
你最好出去拿一个
You better get out there.
他不喜欢甜食
He doesn't like sweets.
真的吗
Is that true?
或者你只是不愿意和我
Or you just don't want to have
认真地谈论发生的事情
a real conversation with me about what happened?
克里尔教授错过了他的假释会议
Professor Kleer missed his parole meeting.
我要你把他带进来
I need you to bring him in.
不 得了吧 安吉拉
No, come on, Angela.
那是你的任务
That... That's your assignment.
克里尔教授
Professor Kleer
都发生那样的事了
You really want to talk about an invisible burglar
你真的只打算跟我讨论这种小毛贼吗
with everything that happened
我想告诉你一些信息
I want to share information with you
- 我们所知道的所有事情... - 我已被授权
- With all the things we know... - I have been given
暂时掌管这个部门 警探
provisional authority over this division, Detective
克里尔威胁着公众安全
Kleer is a threat to public safety
好吧 还真是不幸
Sure, okay That is unfortunate
但我只接手了复古女郎谋杀案
But I'm working on the Retro Girl murder case only
你可以帮我
And you can help me
那个案子已经结案了
That case is officially closed
不 并没有
No, it is not
你知道并没有结束的 安吉拉
You know it isn't, Angela, okay
- 克罗斯重新审理了这个案子 - 克罗斯并不在这 不是吗
- Cross re-opened it - Cross isn't here, is he
他妈的是不在这
No, that's a fuck-up
但你在这儿啊 安吉拉
But you are, Angela
是代理指挥官兰格
Acting Commander Lange
今晚我希望能看到克里尔被带到滤干器下面
I expect to see Kleer under the Drainer by day's end
看着他
Keep an eye on him
看来你们俩谈过了
Looks like you two were having quite the conversation
我觉得跟踪你的人又要来了
Thought the tail was gonna come out again
指挥官兰格这方面太严了
Well, Commander Lange is too disciplined for that
"指挥官兰格"
"Commander Lange?"
够了
Okay, that's it
我拿到了我们需要的东西
I got everything we need
我们走吧
We're getting out of here
包里面是什么东西
What's in the bag?
德波特长官没抓到我的证据
Office Depot's got nothing on me
里面有什么?
What's in there?
稍等
Hold on
- 该死 - 你是不是...
- Shit - Are you...
又在躲着你♥爸♥
Avoiding your dad again
联邦调查局接管了异能局 他要么想要点什么
FBI takes over Division, he either wants something
要么他会直接告诉我我该去死了
or he's going to tell me I'm fucked
我为什么要躲着他
Why would I avoid that
我一直在关注你
And I've been watching you
你说在网上
You mean on the Internet
我被沃尔夫打了那件事
Me getting pummeled by Wolfe
那是我见过的最勇敢的事
That was the bravest thing I've ever seen a person do
我没明白
I don't know
我见识过很多异能者 有好有坏
I've seen a lot of Powers in my day, good and bad.
但是你卓拉 你是真的很棒
And you, Zora, you're the real thing
这句话对我很有意义
That means a lot
尤其是你说出来的
Coming from you
在这种情况下
And given the current climate
人们应该明白异能者会有所作为
people need to be reminded that Powers can make a difference
会对世界有益
can do good in this world
是的
Yeah
我一直在努力
I've been trying
天知道 我每天都在努力
God knows, every day I am trying
我也在努力
I'm trying, too
但我做这种事年龄有点大了
But I'm getting a little old for the field
所以我希望你能帮助我
So I was hoping you might help me
你想我和你共事
You want me to work with you
事情下传时 我会接到召唤
When things go down, I get the call
要去完成一些工作 卓拉
There's work to be done, Zora
我自己无法完成
I can't do it myself
我不知道 杵锤先生
I don't know, Mr. Triphammer...
请叫我哈利
Harley Please
我不知道我是不是准备好了 哈利
I don't know if I'm ready, Harley
请认真考虑一下
Just give it some serious thought
好吗
Please
好的
Yeah
跃锋 复古女郎
Jump Striker Retro Girl
克利斯宾 THX
Krispin THX
玛丽戈尔德
Marigold
这是什么东西
Hello, what's this
另外五具尸体 联邦储备委员会归罪于海威
Five other bodies in the area the feds have attributed to Heavy
很明显 顺便说一句 本地执法人员
Apparently, by the way, local law enforcement
很明显找错人了
have been on the wrong people
真棒 是吧
Nice, huh?
联调局经典做法
Classified fbi
- 你一定是在逗我 - 什么
- You gotta be kidding me. - What?
他妈的经典做法?
Motherfucking classified?
兰斯是兰格的线人之一?
The Lance is one of Lange's informants?
对
Yep
所以我们才逮捕不了他
Explains why we couldn't arrest him
THX是第二个兰斯
And THX was Lance's number two
所以你女朋友知道 THX在为海威工作
So your girlfriend knows... that THX was working for Heavy
不 我们不知道安吉拉知道什么
No, we don't know what Angela knows,
- 也不知道局里对她隐瞒了什么 - 好吧
- and what the Bureau is still hiding from her, okay - Okay
我们审问THX的不在场证据 这就说明
We interrogated THX off-site, which means the FBI
联调局可能不知道骇客和海威的关系
maybe does not know about the Hacks' connection to Heavy.
如果我是刺客 我就会利用骇客掩盖我的钱
If I was an assassin, I would use the Hacks to hide my money
隐藏钱
Hiding the money
你觉得兰斯是海威的中间人
Do you think that Lance is the middleman for Heavy
有可能 我是沃克 麻烦帮我搜个档案
Maybe... This is Walker, I need a records search, please
兰斯的 我不记得他的名字了
For The Lance... I... I don't remember his name
你不接电♥话♥ 我以为你都死了
You don't answer your phone, I start thinking you're dead
我正在工作 爸爸
I'm working, Dad
真的吗
Really
异能局都要散了
Powers Division's going down the shitter,
这就是你的处事方法 沃克
this how you gonna play it, Walker
嗨 沃尔多
Hey, Waldo
正在打电♥话♥ 我一会儿再跟你们聊
Just on the phone. I'm gonna give you guys a minute.
不 不需要
No, don't need a minute.
哦 天哪
Oh, my good Christ.
- 爸爸 你现在不能这样 - 这个案子已经结案了
- Dad, can't do this right now - This case was closed
奢望一把细小的弓就能避免灾难...
Tied up in a neat little bow, disaster averted...
这和你无关
And it's none of your business
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表