剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
你就睡在这儿吗
Did you sleep here?
不要紧
Not too much.
进行得怎么样了
How we doing?
数据显示还不错
Readings are good.
你的爆发力看起来已经调整平衡了
Looks like your sprint alignment is balancing out.
我在想 我是不是需要一个新名字
You know, I've been thinking... I'm gonna need a name, aren't I?
你觉得马丁内斯不好听吗
You got a problem with Martinez?
拜托 你知道我什么意思
Come on, you know what I mean.
我来这不是为了让你改装旧车
I'm not here just so you can pimp my ride
或者帮你操持家务的
or to help you around the house.
是时候回去处理那些破事了
It's time to get back to shit that matters.
特种部队应该没有这种
Yeah, Special Forces certainly doesn't make a habit
让瘸了的人还出任务的传统吧
of putting gimps back in the action.
不 他们肯定不会的
No, they sure as hell don't.
现在 首先 让我们跑出系统的漏洞
Now, first, let's run the bugs out of the system.
然后我们就可以谈谈你的艺名了
Then we can talk about naming your boy band.
再来十分钟的全速模式 小鲜肉
All right, give me another 10 minutes of full speed there, Menudo.
十分钟 长官
Ten minutes, sir!
该死
Oh, shit.
嘿 联邦调查局在外面
Hey, the FBI is outside.
所以你的手♥机♥用不了了
Well, that's why your cell phones won't work.
我把这里屏蔽了
I'm jamming the hell out of them.
沃克怎样
How's Walker?
据我所知 稳定了但还没醒
Stable but still out, as far as I know.
跟马丁内斯中士打声招呼
Say hello to Sergeant Martinez.
不是异能者
Not a Power?
只是个技术不错的兽医
Just a vet with skills.
团结群众嘛
You know, we guys got to stick together.
硬盘怎么样
How's the hard drive?
我还在对它彻查
I'm still churning it.
但是那女孩惹上麻烦了
But the girl was onto something.
她给硬盘加密了 再加上损毁
With her encryption and the damage to the hard drive,
很难查了
it's hard to know what.
你弄出什么来没有
You get anything yet?
玛丽戈尔德·维根特 还在检查
Marigold Wygant. Still checking.
你能让联邦的人别来限制我吗
Anything you can do to stop the Feds from cramping my style?
他们限制所有人 哈利
They're cramping everybody, Harley.
也许跟这个有点关系
Might have something to do... with this.
不 该死
No. Shit.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
噩梦
A fucking nightmare.
看看噩梦的外♥围♥
Well, look outside of the nightmare.
环
Rings.
是啊
Yeah.
同心环
Concentric rings.
这不是超震的余波
This is not fallout from SuperShock.
别的异能者做的
Some other Power did this?
这得你告诉我
Well, you tell me.
如果是异能者 是没在数据库里面注册的
If it's a Power, it's not registered in the database.
该死 就是这个
Fuck. That's it.
- 就是这个 - 是什么
- That's it. - What?
硬盘被毁了
The hard drive has been damaged, like I said,
就像某种波穿过了它
like some kind of waves passing through it.
这能让一种模式的代码中途退出
And it... it made for a pattern of code dropout
而我还没能校正它
that I haven't been able to correct for.
是环 就像水波一样 像
It's rings, like ripples in a pond, like...
重力波
Gravity waves.
肯定是异能者
Absolutely a Power.
怪力侠
A gravity guy.
非常可怕
Serious bogey.
至少七级 可能更高
Level Seven at least. Maybe higher.
这就是我担心的
That's what I was afraid of.
但是异能数据库没有信息
But the Powers database is coming up empty,
所以我想我们可以用你的数据库
so I thought we could run it through your database.
那个你法律上不被允许拥有的
The one you're not legally allowed to possess.
黑天鹅档案
The Black Swan files.
嘿 你的手♥机♥怎么了
Hey, what is with your phones?
- 被屏蔽了 - 怎么回事
- They're jammed. - What's going on?
联邦调查局的车停在你们外面
Well, you've got FBI parked out there.
我们知道
We know.
那是什么
The fuck is that?
怎么了
What's up?
沃克 他醒了
Walker. He's up.
他醒了
He's awake.
只有沃克才能
Only Walker could have...
被十层高的楼压着还不死吧
A ten-story building fall on top of him...
杵锤
Trip!
- 我试着联♥系♥了 - 他说了什么
- I tried to call. - Did he say anything?
- 杵锤 - 任何东西
- Hey! Trip! - Anything at all?
你抓到她了吗
嘿 孔普斯同意了
Hey, we got Comps to approve
整个纪念盒再版的事情
for that whole memorial box reissue thing.
天啊 天啊 问菲尔
Oh, Jesus. God... Just... ask Phil.
菲尔说问你
Phil said ask you.
我们五点前需要
We need them by 5:00.
为什么
Why?
我们已经吃了这个
We already ate this one.
把她啃干净了
Ate her all up.
现在我们
Now we...
要那个新的
...want the new one.
得有新的女孩 对吗
Got to have the new girl, don't we?
我们得有新的口味
We got to have the new flavor.
也得把她吃掉
Gonna... gonna eat her too.
克雷格
Craig?
克雷格 你还好吗
Craig? Are you okay?
这些太棒了
These are great.
这些太他妈棒了
These are fucking great!
我爱他们
I love them.
他们真真极好的
Oh, they are fantastic.
告诉菲尔
Tell Phil.
告诉所有人
Tell everybody!
干得漂亮
Good job!
太棒了
Yeah! P.A.R.!
操
Fuck!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck me.
我也不知道该不该联♥系♥你们
I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to call you folks.
因为我这么做不是为我自己
You know, 'cause I'm not doing this for myself.
我只是觉得 有些关于复古女孩的事情
I just feel, there are some things about Retro Girl
世界应该知道
that the world ought to know.
照片很有说服力
Well, the photos are convincing.
我认为可能是她
I think it could be her.
就是她
Oh, it's her.
那是卡莉斯塔
That's Calista.
我的卡莉斯塔
My Calista.
她是异能者
She's a Power, all right.
但是
But...
她脑子有点问题
She isn't right in the head.
从未正常过
Never has been.
现在
And now, well...
你知道的
...you know.
你能看见潜在的危险 对吗
You can see the potential for danger, right?
我确实不知道她是否会回来
I honestly don't know if she's ever gonna come back
完成任务 所以
to finish the job, so...
塞科尔先生 你能给我们
Mr. Secor, can you give
任何能追踪到她的东西吗
us anything that would help track her down?
我有她的社保 这应该会有帮助
I have her social, if that'll help.
社保号♥码吗
Social security number?
是的
Yeah.
那太好了
That... that would be great.
天啊 真是找对人了
Good God. Right in your lap.
卧♥槽♥
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表